What is a good anime?
[ Sebastian ]
Sonic X

----------

What mod do you like using the least?
Achromalia
flashlight...

---

what are three things that you believe are integral to your identity as an individual that you understand and value yourself with?
keremaru
Speaks Japanese, plays all modes and never goes outside.

SQ.
Achromalia
i genuinely don't think i know yet.

musician and artist and...?

but, not really.

i don't seem to be comfortable with any name i've had, i don't have distinct cultural ties to heritage beyond being socialized here in the united states, i'm not certain of who exactly i am, or what exactly i'm looking for that's even remotely humanly possible.

i hardly have a life to live at the moment to even demonstrate and identify anything pivotal to who i am. it's primarily spent on daydreaming and imagining things. maybe it'd be silly, but i'll have to try some different descriptors than this...

investment in imagination and emulating it with creation, fixation on human behavior and perspective, and a nature to question everything beyond the point of detriment.

- - -

Achromalia wrote:

what are three things that you believe are integral to your identity as an individual that you understand and value yourself with?
Nuuskamuikkunen
AAAAAAH a deep question, good. You know, I've looking for an identity for quite some time, but I guess I have found something that interests me enough to be identified with: Linguistics and languages, Anthropomorphism and What's that thing that involves the interaction of people of different backgrounds and listening to them? That. OT played a good role on being the latter two.

Did you read an interesting article recently?
Achromalia

eblf2013 wrote:

What's that thing that involves the interaction of people of different backgrounds and listening to them? That. OT played a good role on being the latter two.
i think that could be described as a cultural exchange! kind of. the intention is a little broader than that definition, but i think it'll work.

- - -

eblf2013 wrote:

Did you read an interesting article recently?
mmnnnh, i don't seem to recall. i'm sure i've seen a number of news articles-- i read a lot-- but nothing's sticking out to me. might be more indicative of issues with memory rather than whether anything there was interesting. apologies.

i'll edit if i can find something, though.

- - -

Achromalia wrote:

cephaphysic
my brain is absurdly fickle, like to the point i don't really have much to identify with

but ig the most consistent things i have would be cephalopods (i honestly don't know why), technology, and art

>>

let's go with something more abstract ig

what color would you associate with yourself the most and why?
Achromalia
historically, i've been associating myself with cyan as a hue/color overall.

...but it's hard figure out a specific color when i'm not sure if i really see myself in any particular manner.

another consideration is how i'd define an "association with my self", as in, what would supposedly define me/my self. i just don't know.

it might not have looked like it, but i'm not that fond of nor see myself in blue. or rather, the general hue of it at high saturation or luminosity at least, when used at the forefront.

an abyssal black, smoky grey, cloudy silvery white... they're all in some way representative of what i see in me, but i suppose it primarily really is cyan.

i... don't exactly know why, honestly. i would imagine it's because i like it the most? but there are contexts where it's repulsive. i don't know what any of it means to me.

i suppose i could describe what i seem to associate with cyan and myself...

cyan can leave a sense of soothing stability, with quiet mystery, and a cerebral perceptive aura. often i associate it with mutual understanding and empathetic negotiation and shared perspective. digital information is especially relevant to my interpretation of the color, but so is water.

- - -

octowave wrote:

what color would you associate with yourself the most and why?
JustABeginner
Yellow.
The colour of bright and happiness, when in both good times and bad times I need it.

A way to say there's going to be hope even though life stuffs you in a small cage, unwilling to escape the torture it's given to us.

Hope you're fine.

---

Your biggest worry that made you overthink every time?
TGGD
The world ending
-----
What color is your Bugatti?
This one is a joke
cephaphysic
mine actually has a pattern!

>>

what's your favorite fish?
JustABeginner
Salmon.
---
What language would you like to learn next?
[[[[[[
chinese (cuz i think it may be useful) or japanese (im a weeb)
_________

fav scp?
Nuuskamuikkunen
Not much into scp, the infinite ikea is the only one familiar to me.

JustABeginner wrote:

What language would you like to learn next?
TGGD
Spanish
-----
What is your favorite genre of music?
z0z
got no idea

---

imagine something, describe it
Nuuskamuikkunen
I imagined a companion cube in a white space.

Can you move your ears?
Reyalp51
I tried but no

Do you actually play osu?
keremaru
As much as I can, yeah. All four modes, even.

Where are you in ten years?
TGGD
Your basement
-----
What is something you regret later on?
Achromalia
the majority of my online presence. it's largely a result of perfectionism and hating making mistakes and being wrong, or making things worse in general. holding terribly harmful opinions, making insensitive assumptions and judgments, not being able to mediate situations optimally.

my username choices as well, although i can't really blame my younger selves for coming up with what they did. it's mostly just a matter of losing sight of myself and who i even really am as opposed to who i want to be or who i'd be most comfortable being. any time there's something that might represent me accurately, it's somehow intangible, out of reach, indescribable, drowning in whispers of fiction.

like anyone else, these are things we just figure out as we go, i suppose.

- - -

Achromalia wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

179bpm
their mentality, tolerance for others, and their opinions

what was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?
Stomiks
Grammy caught me with my pants down

Can you do a backflip?
Ryu Sei
Not when flying, but yes I can.

Which issue is the best? Skill issue or Daily issue?
Stomiks
daily issue. It's something you can deal with

Where is your phone?
TGGD
In my hands.
-----
Why did you reply?
cephaphysic
i'm bored

>>

have you ever?
Achromalia
i've never

~ ~ ~

if you could ask any extremely personal question about me, but couldn't reasonably expect to receive an answer for it, what would it have been?
Jason X
I wouldn't bother that much I guess, after all, I'm just another stranger on the internet.
Also, it's your own decision how much information, if any, you are willing to share with others.

- - - - -

What was your mindset/goal when you started playing osu!, has it changed by now and what is your current mindset/goal?
TGGD
I had no goals when I started playing the game, I was just playing for fun. But as time went on, that's when I started to have goals for the game.
Currently trying to get top 100 in taiko. :]
-----

Jason X wrote:

What was your mindset/goal when you started playing osu!, has it changed by now and what is your current mindset/goal?
Achromalia
i didn't have any particular aim in mind when i initially played, but within a few months, i already settled into intensively accuracy-farming mid 2* maps with HDHRDT and soon began making my own maps on the side. i exclusively played mouse-only, and i continue to do so even now, even if i visit the game extremely rarely at this point.

there was a pretty significant journey as a result through the years, and i would lose interest or get pre-occupied with living circumstances for a season or two on occasion, but then return to be semi-competitive again, eventually breaking into low 3* map farming and tasking myself with passing high 4* and low or mid 5*. but at some point, my computer's audio drivers failed to register properly in-game, and despite some effort, i'd be left without any ability to rank any play on any mode whatsoever.

for a time, i would try to adapt by fixating on mapping, but i didn't have the stamina to really follow through, and everything would fall into the graveyard while i quietly stopped playing or mapping altogether. i don't really have any goal to speak of anymore.

- - -

TGGD wrote:

What is your favorite genre of music?
[ Sebastian ]
Speedcore

==========

What's the worst way to get someone into Osu?
TGGD
Tell them that there's loli backgrounds in the maps
-----
Why is my plushie staring in my soul?
his everything
Probably because you're in a horror movie so the plushie will eventually turn into a monster the night and try to eat you in your sleep so BE CAREFUL!

==========

What are your wishes for 2023?
Kaaruumii
My wishes are that 2023 will be a great year and hope to finally be fully happy again

What is your favorite anime? (or tv show if you dont like anime)
TGGD
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
-----
What's that in the distance?
Jason X
That's me, I'm waving my hand to say hello o/

- - - - -

How was your new year, did you party a little?
Achromalia
it was actually comically uneventful, i didn't really pay attention to it and pretty much lived like it were any other day. until the power outage. lmao.

~ ~ ~

Achromalia wrote:

if you were able to ask any extremely personal question about me, but couldn't reasonably expect to receive an answer for it, what would it have been?
JustABeginner
OMG!!! ACHRO!
It's been a while we've met. I would definitely ask you how's your achieve in things so far, as well as how are you doing.
---
If you were to think back a few years from now, how much have you're making progress to improve yourself?
show more