forum

Taiko notes with don/kat text below?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei
Does anyone have that or the template to make such notes? Is it possible to use that kind of skin?

It's similar to this video:

Japanese/English text is fine!
LilacDragon
You can look up tatsujin in the forum, there's some there, or you can change the notes of a different skin you like with note textures like that as well.
this is the example i found: community/forums/topics/149209?n=1
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei
That's not what I wanted, but thanks for helping. It really gives taiko vibe, but what I mean is below the don/kat notes there are text of what note should I hit, not just generally looks like TnT.
Corne2Plum3

Ryu Sei wrote:

That's not what I wanted, but thanks for helping. It really gives taiko vibe, but what I mean is below the don/kat notes there are text of what note should I hit, not just generally looks like TnT.
Unfortunatly, it's impossible to add different text for different notes color, as the red and blue notes shares the same files. Eventually, it should be possible to add text below, but they would be the same for red and blue, making the text pointless.
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei
That is really unfortunate. Is it due to legal reasons with Namco too that osu! can't implement this?
Corne2Plum3

Ryu Sei wrote:

That is really unfortunate. Is it due to legal reasons with Namco too that osu! can't implement this?
The reason is the way Taiko skinning is designed, where you have the exact same files for both red and blue notes.
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei
I just did a research on why the skinning is designed like that.

Anyways, thanks for your help, you're cool.