Total Posts
show more
her everything
i live in 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87104
not my real adress it's from breaking bad so dont ban me
--
how's life so far
keremaru
Pretty good. Gonna get an overnight shift.

If you could only play one or the other, would you rather play League or OW2?
peappi
overwatch 2 because i dont play mobas and been playing overwatch since 2017 so im gonna stan my pixar fps no matter what

so, let's say my mother is a mother. my mother's mother is her mother and my mother's mother. and many mothers have mother's mother's mother. so is your mother a mother?
TGGD
Yes'nt
-----
Who is pablo?
Corne2Plum3
Drug seller

Are you straight?
keremaru
I like girls, so yeah.

What's 1+5!?
TGGD
-----
What is Osu?
[ Sebastian ]
Ohio State University

----------

What's your opinion on Lucario?
Stomiks
r34

What do you think about the current philosophies that currently exist in this world?
TGGD
Idk
-----
What do you think about the climate in our world right now?
[ Sebastian ]
It's still hot for me even though it's October

----------

What's the worst beatmap?
TGGD
beatmapsets/1840474#taiko/3780210 (I made this one)
-----
Who's Jeffrey Dahmer?
Stomiks
A serial killer who viciously murdered 17 recorded victims and presumably ate them. He also has a fanbase of gen z teenage girls who's in love with him.

----

What is your opinion on the privatization of space exploration?
keremaru
Earth has such limitations? Crazy. At my crew's best, we can jump thirteen superclusters in under five zeptoseconds.

Water or juice?
[[[[[[
water

best osu player?
TGGD
Mrekk
-----
What's the number?
[ Sebastian ]

----------

What's the 29th tallest building?
keremaru
The building taller than the 30th tallest building.

Mousepad or cover of yearbook?
NotRaffi
Simplified to oblivion

Name of pet (make one on spot if you don't have any)
[ Sebastian ]
Finnegan (Imaginary pet fox I wish I had)

-----------------

What's the worst color?
Stomiks
Pantone 448 C

What are your current predictions of the future based on the current world today?
Corne2Plum3
We are all f*cked

What do you think about capitalism?
JustABeginner
Not interested for now.
---
Where will you go next if the world starts to end?
Birdy
i'll pass over to another dimension.

which musicians would you include in your perfect band/supergroup?
keremaru
Camellia, t+pazolite, REOL + GigaP, maybe Kanzentaicell. I have no idea what I would call it.

Soda or juice?
Stomiks
Soda, particularly royal.

What would you feel if the world we live in was actually a simulation?
JustABeginner
My mind is also a simulation, I could punch people until they bleed.
---
What do you think when people saw you making a simple yet repetitive mistake?
cephaphysic
i would simply cease existing

>>

what's your favorite game?
TGGD
Oregon State University!
-----
What's your favorite TV show/movie?
Stomiks
Whiplash

What is your exact home address?
[ Sebastian ]
Earth

----------

What're you're opinions on furries?
TGGD
Some are okay
-----
What is a good anime?
[ Sebastian ]
Sonic X

----------

What mod do you like using the least?
Achromalia
flashlight...

---

what are three things that you believe are integral to your identity as an individual that you understand and value yourself with?
keremaru
Speaks Japanese, plays all modes and never goes outside.

SQ.
Achromalia
i genuinely don't think i know yet.

musician and artist and...?

but, not really.

i don't seem to be comfortable with any name i've had, i don't have distinct cultural ties to heritage beyond being socialized here in the united states, i'm not certain of who exactly i am, or what exactly i'm looking for that's even remotely humanly possible.

i hardly have a life to live at the moment to even demonstrate and identify anything pivotal to who i am. it's primarily spent on daydreaming and imagining things. maybe it'd be silly, but i'll have to try some different descriptors than this...

investment in imagination and emulating it with creation, fixation on human behavior and perspective, and a nature to question everything beyond the point of detriment.

- - -

Achromalia wrote:

what are three things that you believe are integral to your identity as an individual that you understand and value yourself with?
Nuuskamuikkunen
AAAAAAH a deep question, good. You know, I've looking for an identity for quite some time, but I guess I have found something that interests me enough to be identified with: Linguistics and languages, Anthropomorphism and What's that thing that involves the interaction of people of different backgrounds and listening to them? That. OT played a good role on being the latter two.

Did you read an interesting article recently?
Achromalia

eblf2013 wrote:

What's that thing that involves the interaction of people of different backgrounds and listening to them? That. OT played a good role on being the latter two.
i think that could be described as a cultural exchange! kind of. the intention is a little broader than that definition, but i think it'll work.

- - -

eblf2013 wrote:

Did you read an interesting article recently?
mmnnnh, i don't seem to recall. i'm sure i've seen a number of news articles-- i read a lot-- but nothing's sticking out to me. might be more indicative of issues with memory rather than whether anything there was interesting. apologies.

i'll edit if i can find something, though.

- - -

Achromalia wrote:

cephaphysic
my brain is absurdly fickle, like to the point i don't really have much to identify with

but ig the most consistent things i have would be cephalopods (i honestly don't know why), technology, and art

>>

let's go with something more abstract ig

what color would you associate with yourself the most and why?
Achromalia
historically, i've been associating myself with cyan as a hue/color overall.

...but it's hard figure out a specific color when i'm not sure if i really see myself in any particular manner.

another consideration is how i'd define an "association with my self", as in, what would supposedly define me/my self. i just don't know.

it might not have looked like it, but i'm not that fond of nor see myself in blue. or rather, the general hue of it at high saturation or luminosity at least, when used at the forefront.

an abyssal black, smoky grey, cloudy silvery white... they're all in some way representative of what i see in me, but i suppose it primarily really is cyan.

i... don't exactly know why, honestly. i would imagine it's because i like it the most? but there are contexts where it's repulsive. i don't know what any of it means to me.

i suppose i could describe what i seem to associate with cyan and myself...

cyan can leave a sense of soothing stability, with quiet mystery, and a cerebral perceptive aura. often i associate it with mutual understanding and empathetic negotiation and shared perspective. digital information is especially relevant to my interpretation of the color, but so is water.

- - -

octowave wrote:

what color would you associate with yourself the most and why?
show more