forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
ghoulybits

Manishh wrote:

Now what
Will i get some medal something since now I am denzin
You think any of us got a medal? All you get is a new title to call yourself.
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

The OT Democratic Denizen Program is not over yet as we are back at it again with yet another new denizen! This denizen has been here longer than some of the newer denizens added, yet she never got the credit she deserve. Well that is if there is something important she has done on OT. Yes, while her contributions to this hell hole are quite minimum, you can't help but applaud her consistent activity around OT. After all she is quite well known for going around and messing with random people in their DMs. One can only speculate what under-the-table deals transpired in those so far*. Everyone please welcome Puck-!
- Speech commissioned by abraker to Shinrun for 727 OT!Bucks
*No under-the-table deals transpired to lead toward this denizenship

P.S. Since nothing in OT has changed since last denizen, Puck- will be added to gen 8.
Cerno
oh shit congrats fucker!
z0z
it's been a while
Joon Yorigami
insane
YyottaCat
Oh wow.
Apraxye
Pog, thanks for denizenship!
Manishh
lets gooo finally

wait bruh I am bad at guessing gender
Karmine
GG
Stomiks
Congrats
NotRaffi
Puck
[ Rynn ]
congrats puck!
Corne2Plum3
gg
Patatitta
congrats puck
cephaphysic
-
[RUE]Bambinex
gg
ShinRun
You can thank me puck
Asian Warlord
Who’s next?
Manishh

Asian Warlord wrote:

Who’s next?
Your ass
Corne2Plum3

Asian Warlord wrote:

Who’s next?
Not u
Nuuskamuikkunen
Well, seems like most people I expected to be denizens finally got it, congrats to y'all.
MaxIsABigKaiju
Why am I not the first person in 9th gen?
Corne2Plum3

MaxIsABigKaiju wrote:

You have to be active for at least 6 months (if it's not more)
MaxIsABigKaiju
I've been active for three months now, guess I better wait till november
Polyspora

MaxIsABigKaiju wrote:

I've been active for three months now, guess I better wait till november
guess we going to join at the same time

wait, when was my first post here? I cant remember
ghoulybits

MaxIsABigKaiju wrote:

1. 8 months on OT minimum are required for denizenship (without major gaps)
2. 9th gen ain't quite yet. Hold yer horses.
3. We generally also look for at least like. One solid quality post. Doesn't have to be game changing, but something that makes people not regret clicking on it at least.

Also, due to the whole abraker hacking incident, the usual channels of ot!gov communication might not be safe to use, so there's that.

One final word for everyone: being a denizen shouldn't be the goal of your time on OT. You should strive to be a decent person that people generally enjoy having around, and if you become a denizen, then so be it.
Aiseca
"Title doesn't definite the character of the people, but rather the people itself give meaning to the title the character has."

-me, obviously.
Polyspora

Aiseca wrote:

"Title doesn't definite the character of the people, but rather the people itself give meaning to the title the character has."

-me, obviously.
I dont want to be a denizen for the title lmao, its just cool being recognized by your participation in the community, its more like "hey polypora, I know you exist, thank you for adding more to this place"
Topic Starter
abraker

ghoulybits wrote:

Also, due to the whole abraker hacking incident, the usual channels of ot!gov communication might not be safe to use, so there's that.
Ehhh we can go ahead and chat in there. I don't think anything bad will come of it.
ShinRun
Considering the state of OT rn, a new gen isn’t starting anytime soon
Nuuskamuikkunen

ShinRun wrote:

I think these new members might be part of gen 9 if something huge happened or some time happens. We're at the point Gen 7 has only a little percentage of users active right now.
z0z
gotta like the jump having quite a few furries in gen 7 from 6 then no furries in gen 8
Polyspora

z0z wrote:

gotta like the jump having quite a few furries in gen 7 from 6 then no furries in gen 8
its the purge.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Polyspora wrote:

z0z wrote:

its the purge.
Extinction is a more accurate word, we're all still here alive and well yet there are no new furry members.

Maybe if I bribe some ppl to post here...
Polyspora

eblf2013 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

z0z wrote:

its the purge.
Extinction is a more accurate word, we're all still here alive and well yet there are no new furry members.

but what caused the so said extinction? 🤔
Stomiks

eblf2013 wrote:

Polyspora wrote:

z0z wrote:

its the purge.

Convert remaining OT!Users into furries.
Corne2Plum3

z0z wrote:

or gen 8 tries to hide they're furries
ShinRun

eblf2013 wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

I think these new members might be part of gen 9 if something huge happened or some time happens. We're at the point Gen 7 has only a little percentage of users active right now.
Even gen 8 is barely active on OT
Corne2Plum3
Gen 8 is getting very long, I think a big change will come soon, but idk what?

---

Anyway, can someone post the events which had big changes on OT and implied the creation of a new generation?
z0z

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

z0z wrote:

or gen 8 tries to hide they're furries
i can't really see anyone that would actually be a furry in gen 8
show more