forum

[added] Make osu!mania 10k rankable.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,525
show more
[LS]PositoniX
10k has a problem that if you're using a tenkeyless or a 60% keyboard layout then it's incredibly hard to play or to figure out where to place your hands.
Cra Dow
Not really, I've never used the numtab. And there are obvious ways to place your hands on ISO, ANSI or JIS keyboards that are very usable. ISO and Jis space and ralt + middle row, ANSI top row + space + ralt.
Rizevim
still waiting :(
DeletedUser_259972
yes please
DeletedUser_5153421
I love 10k
loafusofbread
I would give star priority but I spent it all on the separate keymode leaderboard request thread. Seriously idk why this is so hard lmao. If the players want it then shouldn't it already be on its way to being implemented? There's no downside to adding this and I have no idea how any work would need to be done to get this in the game. I'm honestly confused why stuff this important doesn't get added as soon as the desire for it is expressed. At least for separating keymode leaderboards I can understand the work that would need to go into that on the logistics end.
[Sick]Catcat
when you actually trying to smash your keyboard with all your ten fingers,you are the true mania player indeed.
pridesnow
yeah, i think, that's good idea, because many players are waiting for this thing couple of years
KillBottt
Much agree!
The community has grown a lot since this post and there are loads of beatmaps suitable for ranked status.
lemonmaster
https://twitter.com/unpredict4bl3_/status/1372243138807394312?s=20

10k will be ranked as long as this map gets processed!
XDerbyX
CIRCUSGALOP ! ! ! 10K IS GOING TO BE RANKED ! ! ! YOUR WISH HAS COME TRUE ! ! ! !

beatmapsets/1193846
KillBottt
^^^^^^ POG
pridesnow
YO I WAS HERE AND DERBY IS GAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Marco -
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO
Cra Dow
Finally real progress!
Sugar_owo
OHMYGOD FINALLY YAAAAAYYY
abraker