forum

Don't look at your screen/keyboard while you type here.

posted
Total Posts

you gonna loom at the screen/keyboard?

Yes I will.
18.29%
A little bit.
3.66%
Only a small peak?
7.32%
Not at all.
47.56%
Dude i'm not even gonna type what are you talking about.
23.17%
Total votes: 82
Topic Starter
Sugar_owo
whyn djd [ i creat thisa\\thred
pentaqola
bruh what?

okay isk how i am going to so thaut
cptyarin
Huh...... I only feel confusion and regret clicking this topic.
Winnyace
uhm... okay sure, but idk how I'm supposed to type smth meaningful in this thread.
Topic Starter
Sugar_owo
YOUZ CAN B MEENIG ful in this thread
Joon Yorigami
am I doing it rihgt?
MisakiSakaki
ok i wull tru
z0z
i'm slow at typing and i suck at on-the-go proofreading
Winnyace
do you think i am any better?
ghoulybits
I don't do that anyways. Well, at least the looking at the keyboard part. I just kinda know where everything is already. i swear I'm not cheating lol.
Zelzatter Zero
wgat us tgus tgread

ngl the text now has a heavy Amogus energy thanks to me mistaking H as G and I as U.
z0z

Winnyace wrote:

notice how a lot of my posts have "last edited" because i caught a mistake AFTER i finished typing
or i wanted to added more to my post
wowcake
this is easy, watch8v?& oinf to write oene rickroll lyric ithout steuggling, never gonna gjve yoh up nevet gknan elet tou gosnw

so, how ways it?
pentaqola
honesrlt i jusr rey ro eemembee where rhe keyw are plaxes

(fucj i did bad here)
Tad Fibonacci
jokes on you I don't look at my keyboard while typing.

You don't even have to touch type to do it.
Winnyace

z0z wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

notice how a lot of my posts have "last edited" because i caught a mistake AFTER i finished typing
same here actually.
Topic Starter
Sugar_owo

Winnyace wrote:

z0z wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

same here actually.
youz eople
Joon Yorigami
half of the people here didn't even try lul
pentaqola
lmao yah
z0z

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

half of the people here didn't even try lul
well what did you expect?

Winnyace wrote:

z0z wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

same here actually.
i don't really ever notice the "edited" part on your posts
ClevelandsMyBro
bruh typing without looking at the ketboarf is easy. spelling the qords cirrwxrlkt would be harder thi. well inless tour a puss and ues baxksapce
pentaqola
damn thats quite the dare tou gor there
Sies
lpcked,
Cerno
sinon mobaile riny noq

(bruh, ok that was supposed to mean “I’m on mobile right now”)
Corne2Plum3
ompissivle to di tjat on mobile nrid'''
Achromalia
hmm. not entirely sure what i'll end up with, but let's give it a good fuckin rtry. pme. twpp. three fpir. fove. six. seven. eight. nine. ten. elevrn. twleve. thirteen. fourteen. fifteen. sixteen. seventeen.eighteen nineteen. twenty. twmty pme/ twemty twp/ twenty three. twmty four. twenty five. twenty six. twemty sevem/ twemty eoght./ twemty mome. tthorty/ throty pme/ thorty tp/ thorty three/ thirty four. thirty five. thirdty six. thirdy seven. thity segiht. thirty nine. forty. forthy one. fourthy two. forty three. forty gout. forty give. forty six. fortyu seven. forty eight forty nine. fifty.
abraker
this nbeeds ti get moved toi forums games
Lapizote
You fool, you underestimate the power of touch typing. I've been typing since I was 3 years old. Hahahaha. Bask under my brilliance.

(Cool, moved to FG.)
pentaqola
omg moces to sg
Achromalia
wait, just to make sure, am i typing without BOTH looking a the screen and my keyboard? i've been basically closing my eyes and praying as i feel ouut the keyboad by muscle memory. i seem to do okay, although i'd rather not embarrass myself right now if i did happen to fuck something up while typig this, so... uh, we'll see.
wowcake
Dude that's insane of how did you type that alnost flawlessly, i will probably never woild be able to do the same ad you. You're doing some indane work rigbt here, godojob
sadave
typing without my eyes on the keyboard
Meguro
I can:5 đó it
Achromalia
i will repeat this sentence to the best of my ability. i will repeat this sentence to the best of my ability. i will repeat this sentence to the best of my ability. i will repeat this sentence to the best of my ability. i will repeat this sentence to the best of my ability. i wil repeat this setence to the best of my ability. i will repeat this sentence tothe bst of my ability,. i will repeat this setnence to the best of my ability. i will repeat this sentence to the best of my ability . i will repeat this sentence to the best of my ability.
show more