forum

KatouMegumi's Independent OT Research Laboratories: Meat Factory

posted
Total Posts
show more
YyottaCat
Help, the meat rot!
samX500
Don't mind me, I am just grabbing a few package of meat as they are free.
ninore

YyottaCat wrote:

Help, the meat rot!
you should've stored it better
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

YyottaCat wrote:

Help, the meat rot!
Use a freezer to store your meat or any other food.
Nuuskamuikkunen

keremaru wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

There's something to suspect if they are free.
My top-of-the-line railjack crew fleet, the Passion Orange Guava, was is free-to-board.
Nobody suspects anything, and there was is still nothing to suspect.
Passion orange guava was made for emergency situations so it's sorta more reliable.
samX500

Akumace

samX500 wrote:

Ok
z0z

samX500 wrote:

add lemon to it first
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
Idiot. You are supposed to use butchered meat, not the whole body. And no, it's not supposed to be alive, or have tentacles.
Nuuskamuikkunen

samX500 wrote:

Don't cook when using an euphonium.
samX500

KatouMegumi wrote:

Idiot. You are supposed to use butchered meat, not the whole body. And no, it's not supposed to be alive, or have tentacles.
I mean, I may have used the whole body, there is no reason why that meat, that you have said has no conscience would start to attack me. Something is definitely wrong in your product.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

samX500 wrote:

I mean, I may have used the whole body, there is no reason why that meat, that you have said has no conscience would start to attack me. Something is definitely wrong in your product.
Or something is wrong with you and you are definitely trying to frame me.
Weird that there are no such complaints from others, presented in such a way as yours.
samX500

KatouMegumi wrote:

samX500 wrote:

Or something is wrong with you and you are definitely trying to frame me.
Weird that there are no such complaints from others, presented in such a way as yours.
well, you can say I am trying to frame you or some other things, but that doesn't change the fact that whatever the hell this was came from your laboratory and now it's out in the wild growing and becoming more powerful.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

samX500 wrote:

well, you can say I am trying to frame you or some other things, but that doesn't change the fact that whatever the hell this was came from your laboratory and now it's out in the wild growing and becoming more powerful.
No shit. Every simulation I ran was fine, if cooked in proper conditions. But it looks like only one simulation ended up in this way and there was a euphonium nearby, also dragged the meat on the floor. Perhaps it had caught something from such irresponsible transportation method. You do know that food has to be kept sterile, right?

Meanwhile, let me neutralize that thing. Next time, please be more responsible when transporting anything.
abraker
Girls, stop fighting. SamX500 definitely cut corners in the procedure to save costs. Otherwise it would never have lived through the cooking, much less attack chef of all things. Also what wack job cooks with a Euphonium? You want to those brass toots coming out of your incapacitated respritory system? Do you even have contingency plans thought out? Obviously you survived octopus-maneater chan, but what if you summoned chuhullu? Then what? Utterly and miserably fucked that's what. Just do it right or not at all unless you have a death wish.
Corne2Plum3
I need to know how you kill the VTubers to transform their body into meat. This is a case of emergency, else this is the End...
qwt
here

x1000 Basic Mutton

Thats all I have
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

I need to know how you kill the VTubers to transform their body into meat. This is a case of emergency, else this is the End...
The ones that come from 5 minute exposed serum are DOA by design. I already told they lack conscience.
Though, it does seem that nedd used hour exposed vials to create an army without my consent.

Either way, I did tell him that it's not a good idea to do it. Yes, the facility can be utilized for this purpose, nedd breached my trust. It was never the intent to use the facility to make soldiers, especially out of such useless units as cloned mutton or rabbits.

There are far more suitable units to be cloned for warfare, nedd didn't account for that, unfortunately.
Corne2Plum3

KatouMegumi wrote:

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

The ones that come from 5 minute exposed serum are DOA by design. I already told they lack conscience.
Though, it does seem that nedd used hour exposed vials to create an army without my consent.

Either way, I did tell him that it's not a good idea to do it. Yes, the facility can be utilized for this purpose, nedd breached my trust. It was never the intent to use the facility to make soldiers, especially out of such useless units as cloned mutton or rabbits.

There are far more suitable units to be cloned for warfare, nedd didn't account for that, unfortunately.
If I understand, I just need to expose the VTuber with the serum who Reform Expert gave me during 5 minutes to kill them?
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
what. did. i. just. read?
Either way, you can't do anything about them, but just kill them.
abraker has a better solution to eliminate illegally produced units
Corne2Plum3

KatouMegumi wrote:

what. did. i. just. read?
Either way, you can't do anything about them, but just kill them.
abraker has a better solution to eliminate illegally produced units
just kill them is ok.