forum

I will foretell your FUTURE.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen
Are you anxious to see what does the future hold for you?
Do you want to know about yourself?
Or maybe... looking for love?

Look no more! For just 30 bucks I will answer your questions right away!

You can customize your fortunes with different methods like:

• ~Cards~

~Crystal Balls~

~Hand Reading~

~Dices~

Note: The accuracy of the predictions is uncertain, it might have secondary effects like fatigue, grief, anxiety and sudden death. There is no scientifically proven content nor warranty of being safe.
keremaru

eblf2013 wrote:

• ~Hand Reading~

> realizes that this means hand holding

abraker
I already know my future because ██████████████████████
Corne2Plum3
I want to know my future
samX500
future
haha i rolypoly
pls say im a cute egril
Achromalia
do you use tarot cards?

if so, please, do tell.

what lies in store for my future, both in career and in life?

abraker
Ah.... well if you so kindly insist...

Don't ask me how I know because that's classified, but in your future I saw you surrounded by moving bones. You will meet a person who will give you these moving bones. It's a skeleton like you and you seem to hang out with that skeleton pretty often before all that... "Bone head" will be a common thing that's said to you too. I wonder why...
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen

keremaru wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

• ~Hand Reading~

> realizes that this means hand holding

My hand readings don't involve such act of degeneracy, I have moral values, I JUST SEE THEM OK?

abraker wrote:

I already know my future because ██████████████████████

That's good for you. You saved 30 bucks!

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

I want to know my future

You'll soon update your banner, changing the "3 stars" to "4 stars"
Your lucky color is blue.
Some user whose name starts with J is interested on you.

Now, I want to see my 30 bucks, I accept cash, bank transfers, waifus, sauce and husbandos.

samX500 wrote:

future

After efforting for a long time someone will reward you for that.

click squares wrote:

pls say im a cute egril

You are a cute egril ;)

Achromalia wrote:

do you use tarot cards?

if so, please, do tell.

what lies in store for my future, both in career and in life?

Well, I lost my tarot cards, so I'll use Yu-Gi-Oh! cards instead, lemme look for them.

Hmm, I see...

Mountain, Launcher Spider and The Phantom Kings of Ancient Cloak...

That means you will see a rise, you will be better at something you do, however, you'll go under a period of unstability and hostility from which you will learn a valious lesson and become stronger.

ABRAKER PLEASE, THIS IS MY FORTUNE-TELLING STAND, I HAD TO BUILD IT FROM MY LEMONADE STAND! >:(

If you don't specify your method of fortunetelling, the default method will be the crystal ball.
abraker
Do you have a Lemonade Stand to Fortune-Telling Stand repurposing license to go with that?
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen
My lemonade stand was destroyed, I just recycled the materials.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I want to know whether or not I will pay you $30 after the service. Any method is fine
abraker
Do you have a recycling permit? Recycling in OT needs a permit or otherwise we get necros and nobody wants unsolicited necros.
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen
This is made partly from a dead thread, I just made something different with 35% recycled content to save materials.
And yes, I have my recycling permit.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

I want to know whether or not I will pay you $30 after the service. Any method is fine

Usually done before, but I can accept payments later.

Let me see your hand.

Hmm, hairy and green. I see a future full of green lights.
Maybe literal
NeonKraken
All of the above, please.

*pays you sufficient amount of money*

scumbag roleplay format because I'm too lazy to find a picture
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

eblf2013 wrote:

This is made partly from a dead thread, I just made something different with 35% recycled content to save materials.
And yes, I have my recycling permit.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Usually done before, but I can accept payments later.

Let me see your hand.

Hmm, hairy and green. I see a future full of green lights.
Maybe literal

Excuse me I asked a yes or no question, not a question about your opinion. I want to sue
abraker
OT Court III hype?
Hydreigon
Do you probably have Magic eight balls?
levesterz
future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is funfuture is fun h future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun e future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future l is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future p is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun m future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fuen future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun
Flanster

levesterz wrote:

future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is funfuture is fun h future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun e future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future l is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future p is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun m future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fuen future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun future is fun

show more