Actually, why are you saying it's dead when we had a ton of content @ Jess

you're not even trying anymore
abraker

Hika wrote:

I was hoping that was a typo much like many other things she writes
rEdo
I'm *pretty* sure a policy lynch on Jess is an alright move for us today. I'm tired of her not talking.

Vote: -[Jess]-

Sorry for my inactivity earlier, was busy with a job talk.
abraker
Still feel uncomfortable voting on Jesse due to the lack of info. I am staying on Frostings unless I get evidence that is as good or better than what I got for him.

Also it kinda feels weird that nobody questioned my vote in him. Can somebody at least point out if I have any faults in my reasoning?
-[Jess]-

Hika wrote:

Because everyone won't listen of my word,they just want to get a "safe lynch" for me and help scum to lynch a town

Two of people voted reason is because my vote in D1 make them think it is a scum move and My action in past make them think they should PL Jess again is a right move.they just saying whom player are scum for them and still want to vote me.Just why would you think it's is a right move to lynch a town player?why don't you vote the one that you think it is more scummy than me?
rEdo

-[Jess]- wrote:

Because everyone won't listen of my word,they just want to get a "safe lynch" for me and help scum to lynch a town

Two of people voted reason is because my vote in D1 make them think it is a scum move and My action in past make them think they should PL Jess again is a right move.they just saying whom player are scum for them and still want to vote me.Just why would you think it's is a right move to lynch a town player?why don't you vote the one that you think it is more scummy than me?
I had to read this twice to full understand.

Because:
a) You're not contributing at all. We are listening, and we want to listen to you, but it just seems like you have nothing constructive to say.
b) You hammered without even talking to anyone about this (I know you posted a few hours earlier you're gonna hammer if nobody else does)
c) The reason people vote you over the people they find scummy is to (quoting Frostings here) "save us a headache later". The behavior from b) is an outright scum move or a vanillia idiot one. So even if you actually do flip town, it's at least going to make the game progress instead of stagnating like it's happening right now. But I guess it's not just because of you, but because of bboy's inactivity.

My reads are not as clear as I want them to be, that's why my vote sits on you.
Sakura
I would say something, but rEdo's pretty much said what i wanted to say.
Only thing to add is Jess you keep saying PL this, PL that, you made something scum would do, and are doing something scum does (lots of words, zero contribution, just being self preserving, not scumhunting). In your eyes, why should I believe you're town when you've been acting like scum does? from my PoV you have higher chance of flipping scum than town.
-[Jess]-
So that all my fault for not contribute enough ,I can understand that why it's all happen to me and since I am very terrible at say out of my thoughts
vote:Jess If you want to
B1rd
...well you're not gonna do yourself any favours by self-voting and sulking (or town, for that matter). Jess, maybe you should consider that if you made more of an effort to improve your gameplay you wouldn't always end up in situations like this in the first place.
beeboy123

Zexion wrote:

@Sakura, beeboy: do you consider a 24h day extention neccesary?
No thanks Kappa Ya.

I'll post tonight once I can put time into this game without worrying about needing to do anything else.
I should have posted last night but I forgot oops?

No hammer until I am back pls.
Sakura
Sakura
What's funny is that while that is a self-vote related topic some of the things pointed out such as:

Thor665 wrote:

Why should I be allowed to get away with that? Why should town need to try to sort out whether someone is a derp town or a vile scum just due to a single vote?
Can apply pretty much to most of what Jess does.
Hika
I ain't hammering that due to wanting to hear bboy.
Afterward, we can hammer her because sulking ain't gonna save your "town" behind at the end of the day.
abraker

-[Jess]- wrote:

So that all my fault for not contribute enough ,I can understand that why it's all happen to me and since I am very terrible at say out of my thoughts
vote:Jess If you want to
Jess, why...

Either you are a scum who now sees no way out
Or you are the second most unfortunate and extremely stupid townie
rEdo
Who's the first one?
B1rd
Dawnsday, I assume.
Hika
Jess takes the cake because she hammered him without explanantion, actually.
-[Jess]-
Sorry for getting emotional
unvote
Sakura
Btw i'd still advise against putting Jess at L-1, she can self-hammer to cut off discussion before we hear from bee.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Votecount 2.7
-[Jess]- [3] - Sakura, B1rd, rEdo (L-2)
Frostings [1] - abraker
rEdo [0] -
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
B1rd [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [4] - Frostings, beeboy123, Hika, -[Jess]-
With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 2 has been extended by 24 hours!
Day 2 ends on Feb 24th, 22:00 UTC.
Frostings
Prod Dodge
Been busy all day :(
beeboy123

rEdo wrote:

Beeboy, explain why do you think I'm conftown. Tell me who's scum.
Because you would have been CC'd by now if you were scum. A bullet proof has no reason to not CC and I don't think a doc would value there action over lynching conf scum.

B1rd wrote:

Firstly, I think beeboy is suspicious. The first reason maybe isn't objective but it's been a personal tell of mine that have achieved results in the past: everyone usually jokes at the start, but when someone continues a jokes past its worth, or continues to act not serious, that is an indicator that that person is scum. And that's what he did with the whole 'I'm mason' thing. The other reason is that he pretty much was a fence sitter the whole first day, and the second day he hasn't done much except jump on bandwagons of already suspicious people. This seems like typical scummy behaviour.
I said I wasn't a mason 16 posts into the game so I didn't really do what you were saying at all.
I mean I am pretty sure I said Dawnsday was town all of day 1 so I am not exactly sure what I fence sat on.
And all I have done this day phase was the vote counter claim and ask people questions. I don't see how voting a counter claim is scummy and I don't know why you are referring to bandwagons as a plural when I haven't voted anyone else.
Like literally nothing you said is true.

-[Jess]- wrote:

About "now I see why dawn is scum"
It means nothing that he trust a people who only said and read it as town,I don't know how to said and my mind is unclear.I thought he was in L-2 so I voted to push him.
That all
I'd vote Jess for this considering she declared intent to hammer earlier so idk why she would suddenly think Dawnsday is at L-2.

B1rd wrote:

I'm wondering why beeboy suddenly VL/A'd right after Sakura in exactly the same way, it could just be a coincidence but it could also him buying himself time to think of way to get out of the heat he's in.
This is against the rules.
beeboy123
Uh anyway I kinda suck at catching up I think that was everything directed at me?
Anyway I'll post my reads in a bit.
beeboy123
Hika - could be scum. I don't get the whole obbession with not wanting to be copped. The only time I have actually seen this happen with a town player before was when that player was a commuter and didn't want to claim ascetic cause they thought they could block a NK.

Sakura - I am pretty sure Sakura is town here. Pretty sure she would be more apathetic if she was scum in this game after a decently sized break from mafia. And as scum I find her reads to feel more like attempts at pushing people and doing things (like her read on me in musical mafia in that 1/2 day before she replaced out) rather then actual attempts at solving the game.

abraker - I don't think abraker is actually trying to push people for someone with such a high volume of posts. It is a scum tell for me when people have such a high volume of posts without ever really pushing people or changing the pace of the game. so he could also be scum.

-[Jess]- - I literally don't understand how Jess would think Dawnsday wasn't at L-1 when she declared intent on an earlier page.

Frostings - I think Frosting defending Hika isn't something scum would do, it's a defense that I'd imagine would bring on more questions and attention he wouldn't want. He is also generating content and moving the game forward so he is prolly town.

B1rd - I think B1rd's attempts of solving the game and the fact he is push me in general to develop his read is pretty town but I also think his read on me is total garbage which evens that out.
beeboy123
Scum team is Jess + abraker/Hika
beeboy123
I'll vote Jess if no one has any problems in a decent chunk of hours. (like tomorrow morning
Hika
nice try
Hika
also my thoughts didn't change even after bboy' post sadly. So we're gonna wait until D3.
Sakura

Hika wrote:

Also heads up, I'll have a list of reads when I get more posts from bboy.
Still waiting
Hika
yeah you can wait I'm at work
Hika
Buuuut for now I'm gonna say scum team is probably you and frosty
Hika
And btw I will have a better confirmation on that day 3
Sakura

Sakura wrote:

Hika wrote:

Keep pushing me as not town and I might have to vote you because you'll just suddenly turn to scummy for me :^)
what's with the sudden OMGUS threat? Am I also going to suddenly turn to scummy for you as well? :^)
lol called it.
Hika
stuff happens
B1rd

beeboy123 wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I'm wondering why beeboy suddenly VL/A'd right after Sakura in exactly the same way, it could just be a coincidence but it could also him buying himself time to think of way to get out of the heat he's in.
This is against the rules.
I'm not gonna read/reply to everything at this point in time, but I've read every rule, and there is nothing that remotely pertains to this.
beeboy123
4.9 I'd be loopholing the prod system by abusing VLA.
Sakura
Faking V/LA is against the rules yes. bee wouldnt do something like that.
Frostings

Hika wrote:

Buuuut for now I'm gonna say scum team is probably you and frosty
lol wtf where did this come from
abraker
Beeboy reads as town for me. Idk why a scum would want to fake a role to be questioned throughout the game later. That will be a handicap from the start. Also dawn claimed the fake role and turned town, so I can believe Beeboy is town despite the fake claim.

I always fear that scum can be good at acting. I tend to ignore statements "scum wouldn't do x" or "x is not something scum would do" because of this.
show more