forum

Newbie Game 15: Rise From The Ashes [Game over!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd
Did Hika actually claim VT on D1? Seemed like a joke to me. I also agree that it would be unlikely that Hika could pretend to townslip so much as scum.
Hika
I did claim VT. Because I thought the votes were mixed up.
Topic Starter
Zexion
"I've never seen a mod being so mentioned in a non-bastard game"

Votecount 2.5
-[Jess]- [2] - Sakura, B1rd
Frostings [1] - abraker
rEdo [0] -
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
B1rd [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [5] - -[Jess]-, Frostings , rEdo, beeboy123, Hika
With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Day 2 ends on Feb 23th, 22:00 UTC.
Sakura and beeboy123 are V/LA until Feb 20th.
abraker
Sakura defends Frosting
Frosting defends Hika
Sakura attacks Hika

*Raises eyebrow*
-[Jess]-
Sigh,the dead is real
Will post some of my thought on this tmr since I am tried
Hika
smh.
Hika
I'm at work and I have class right after. I'll be happy to respond when the people who we've said needed to post, decides to post. Smh.
Sakura
Some people were supposedly waiting for me and only Hika and abraker ever replied.
Hmm...
Sakura
Oh wait Frosty and B1rd did as well
Hika
Actually I think you posted a good amount. I was referring to bboy and Jess.
B1rd
I'm sort of just waiting to hear what other people think over my comments about beeboy being scummy
Sakura
My current main question is "Does anyone have any reason to believe Jess is town?"
I already got your opinions on Hika.
Topic Starter
Zexion
@Sakura, beeboy: do you consider a 24h day extention neccesary?

Votecount 2.6
-[Jess]- [2] - Sakura, B1rd
Frostings [1] - abraker
rEdo [0] -
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
B1rd [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [5] - -[Jess]-, Frostings , rEdo, beeboy123, Hika

Frostings has been prodded.
rEdo has been prodded.
Day 2 ends on Feb 23th, 22:00 UTC.
Sakura and beeboy123's V/LA are over. Prod timer is reset for beeboy123.
abraker

Sakura wrote:

My current main question is "Does anyone have any reason to believe Jess is town?"
I have no reason to believe Jess is scum either unfortunately. She is a hard read

But did she screw up with voting for someone like that before? Better question is she always this clueless about what is going on?
Sakura

Zexion wrote:

Based on what I've read, people are going everywhere and there's no cohesion.
So i'd say yes to that extension.
Sakura

abraker wrote:

Sakura wrote:

I have no reason to believe Jess is scum either unfortunately. She is a hard read

But did she screw up with voting for someone like that before? Better question is she always this clueless about what is going on?
The former, i think she has, but i cant recall. The later, yes. I cannot say whether it's true she's clueless or just pretending tho, since it always comes across as such, but i have no way to know what's going in her head.
Sakura
From experience we should be reaching a consensus by the time there's 48h left on the clock, to have enough time to analyze anything left over or in case a player turns out to town it up when being roped.
As people say, alignment is much easier to read at the face of pressure.
Btw for some reason i thought it was 4 to lynch and not 5 to lynch i completely forgot about the lack of death during the night.
Sakura
But seriously we have about a lil less than 3 days remaining with 5 people not voting, one of those not even being around yet. Assuming bee's town, that means there's 7 votes 2 of which are scum that are currently active, and that means that EVERY SINGLE TOWN PLAYER must vote to lynch.
I hope bee comes around and gives some insight sooner or later. I'd also like the people not voting to put their vote somewhere.
Frostings
I'd like to lynch Jess today, she's probably the safest bet
We have a free lynch right now so it'll save us the trouble of having choosing between her and someone else later on when it actually matters
Frostings

-[Jess]- wrote:

Sigh,the dead is real
Will post some of my thought on this tmr since I am tried
Though I'd like to hear what she has to say
Hika
Actually, why are you saying it's dead when we had a ton of content @ Jess

you're not even trying anymore
abraker

Hika wrote:

I was hoping that was a typo much like many other things she writes
rEdo
I'm *pretty* sure a policy lynch on Jess is an alright move for us today. I'm tired of her not talking.

Vote: -[Jess]-

Sorry for my inactivity earlier, was busy with a job talk.
abraker
Still feel uncomfortable voting on Jesse due to the lack of info. I am staying on Frostings unless I get evidence that is as good or better than what I got for him.

Also it kinda feels weird that nobody questioned my vote in him. Can somebody at least point out if I have any faults in my reasoning?
-[Jess]-

Hika wrote:

Because everyone won't listen of my word,they just want to get a "safe lynch" for me and help scum to lynch a town

Two of people voted reason is because my vote in D1 make them think it is a scum move and My action in past make them think they should PL Jess again is a right move.they just saying whom player are scum for them and still want to vote me.Just why would you think it's is a right move to lynch a town player?why don't you vote the one that you think it is more scummy than me?
rEdo

-[Jess]- wrote:

Because everyone won't listen of my word,they just want to get a "safe lynch" for me and help scum to lynch a town

Two of people voted reason is because my vote in D1 make them think it is a scum move and My action in past make them think they should PL Jess again is a right move.they just saying whom player are scum for them and still want to vote me.Just why would you think it's is a right move to lynch a town player?why don't you vote the one that you think it is more scummy than me?
I had to read this twice to full understand.

Because:
a) You're not contributing at all. We are listening, and we want to listen to you, but it just seems like you have nothing constructive to say.
b) You hammered without even talking to anyone about this (I know you posted a few hours earlier you're gonna hammer if nobody else does)
c) The reason people vote you over the people they find scummy is to (quoting Frostings here) "save us a headache later". The behavior from b) is an outright scum move or a vanillia idiot one. So even if you actually do flip town, it's at least going to make the game progress instead of stagnating like it's happening right now. But I guess it's not just because of you, but because of bboy's inactivity.

My reads are not as clear as I want them to be, that's why my vote sits on you.
Sakura
I would say something, but rEdo's pretty much said what i wanted to say.
Only thing to add is Jess you keep saying PL this, PL that, you made something scum would do, and are doing something scum does (lots of words, zero contribution, just being self preserving, not scumhunting). In your eyes, why should I believe you're town when you've been acting like scum does? from my PoV you have higher chance of flipping scum than town.
-[Jess]-
So that all my fault for not contribute enough ,I can understand that why it's all happen to me and since I am very terrible at say out of my thoughts
vote:Jess If you want to
B1rd
...well you're not gonna do yourself any favours by self-voting and sulking (or town, for that matter). Jess, maybe you should consider that if you made more of an effort to improve your gameplay you wouldn't always end up in situations like this in the first place.
beeboy123

Zexion wrote:

No thanks Kappa Ya.

I'll post tonight once I can put time into this game without worrying about needing to do anything else.
I should have posted last night but I forgot oops?

No hammer until I am back pls.
Sakura
Sakura
What's funny is that while that is a self-vote related topic some of the things pointed out such as:

Thor665 wrote:

Why should I be allowed to get away with that? Why should town need to try to sort out whether someone is a derp town or a vile scum just due to a single vote?
Can apply pretty much to most of what Jess does.
Hika
I ain't hammering that due to wanting to hear bboy.
Afterward, we can hammer her because sulking ain't gonna save your "town" behind at the end of the day.
abraker

-[Jess]- wrote:

So that all my fault for not contribute enough ,I can understand that why it's all happen to me and since I am very terrible at say out of my thoughts
vote:Jess If you want to
Jess, why...

Either you are a scum who now sees no way out
Or you are the second most unfortunate and extremely stupid townie
rEdo
Who's the first one?
B1rd
Dawnsday, I assume.
Hika
Jess takes the cake because she hammered him without explanantion, actually.
-[Jess]-
Sorry for getting emotional
unvote
Sakura
Btw i'd still advise against putting Jess at L-1, she can self-hammer to cut off discussion before we hear from bee.
Topic Starter
Zexion
Votecount 2.7
-[Jess]- [3] - Sakura, B1rd, rEdo (L-2)
Frostings [1] - abraker
rEdo [0] -
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
B1rd [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [4] - Frostings, beeboy123, Hika, -[Jess]-

Deadline for Day 2 has been extended by 24 hours!
Day 2 ends on Feb 24th, 22:00 UTC.
show more