forum

Newbie Game 15: Rise From The Ashes [Game over!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
No ones saying anything because we are clearly waiting for bboy n Sakura.
abraker
Oh thanks for saying that. I neglected to read the last two pages and thought everyone decided they'd rather be a lurker.
rEdo
Not in a mood to read anything today. Prod dodge. Waiting for tomorrow.
-[Jess]-
Forget to answer this

Hika wrote:

Jess you literally summarized D2 thus far and didn't even do it properly.

Why wouldnt I want people to think I'm town?!!!!
Isn't that the point of mafia? For us to find the scum and to prove everyone's innocence?!
It just my thought about your action
also sorry for make everyone get headache
Sakura
Im still on Limited Activity but i found some time so i decided to put a post out, however it ended up being a Wallpost/Case kinda thing.

So i'm currently reading through everything that's going on and the back and forth between Frosty and Hika, Hika pretending to be confused sounds very legit, but then I ask this question, is there any possible proof that she's doing this? Idk where Frosty got that this could be a townslip from Hika, so we need to re-examine the turn of events that led to that confusion.

First of All:
Back in D1 Hika claimed VT unprompted, this has always been one of the most wtf momments that i've been wondering up until my post about the setup on D2, why does she care so much about claiming being VT if she's town that leaves scum with less night targets when PR Hunting, or they could be WIFOM'd by her claim.
Then with the post that caused actual confusion:

Sakura wrote:

Only possible setups atm are 3 and C, if rEdo's telling the truth then we're on C, Hika that claim came out of nowhere.
Was there any doubt those were the 2 possible setups? i even colored them and everything with the tracker flip.
What's important here is that there is no VT on either of those 2, It's something that's been boggling my mind, why would Hika think a VT would counter anything in there. Which is another reason why i thought she was claiming something else other than VT, the only place you see VT is on 1 or B.
Next in the mod's setup post:

Zexion wrote:

After signups and before the game starts, I will choose randomly one of {A,B,C,1,2,3} and that will select which roles will appear, and after that it will be filled with Vanilla Townies and a Mafia Goon until we have a 7 town, 2 scum setup. The assignation of roles will be totallly randomized as well. (Meaning, I don't get to choose anything by myself).
Regardless, the only vanilla role that appears on these 2 in the table itself is Mafia Goon.
In addition, let's look back at one of Hika's posts during D1 when the thing about Masons with bee was going on:
p/5811147

Hika wrote:

Oh my fucking lord I'm stupid this is a matrix 6 setup wtf.
This implies she knows what a matrix 6 setup means and the fact that Masons arent in it. Then this happens: p/5812168
Another thing bothering me about Hika is that back in D1 she said:

Hika wrote:

anyways, why would i sit here and not say anything @sakura. i'm clearly going to express my reads when i do see something out of the ordinary, and i do think the fact that you think I'm literally going to 'wait for a slip' is totally weird
And from there she only got a suppsed very high scumread on Dawn that she didt push too hard (As she says) and a conf town read on rEdo after everyone else was conf towning him for his claim: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not to mention she said:

Hika wrote:

Sakura you're my townread.
because you voted Jess.
And that read seems to have vanished into thin air ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ while soft defending Jess from abraker back in:

Hika wrote:

Jess isn't scum though. She just plays like that all the time @abraker
Now here's some questions for Hika:

Hika wrote:

This doesn't even work here.
Literally everyone else was pushing him harder than me.
So?, Scum are more likely to not push hard a wagon when the town is doing that job for them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hika wrote:

I didn't know he was town, he was the scummiest person playing at the moment, and he was even playing anti town!
And you didnt push the "scummiest person playing at the momment and being even anti town" hard? i mean Jess is also the scummiest hammer ever and also even playing anti town and you're doing nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hika wrote:

Why do you keep looking at me when Jess has given more bs reasons
Why me > Fry me, You're deflecting, and since your supposed defense is that Jess has given more bs reasons why arent YOU looking at her.

Hika wrote:

No matter what you say, me and rEdo are confirmed town. These are MY reads.
So we're midway through D2 and you only got a grand total of 1 town read? and it's even the safest town read?

Hika wrote:

Keep pushing me as not town and I might have to vote you because you'll just suddenly turn to scummy for me :^)
what's with the sudden OMGUS threat? Am I also going to suddenly turn to scummy for you as well? :^)

I think rn the team is Hika/Jess

Now something about bee is that he likes to joke around a lot, plus i've never seen him use his mason fake claim as scum, however i've also never seen him do it in an Open game.
Topic Starter
Zexion
I'll be doing a votecount and deliver prods in a few hours. Sorry for the inconveniences.
Hika
I didn't say I had only two reads? I said I was also reading bird town.
And where did I say you were scummy anywhere??? @sakura
Hika
also vote me if you think I'm scum then?
You're looking too hard into my posts. Jess isn't cleared, I just can't give her a scumread if she doesn't post anything important because I can point fingers at you guys, who are already saying things and speaking up.
Also my :^) face is clearly a joke. Why the hell would I vote my town read for thinking I'm not town. If they think I'm not town, cool, they think I'm not town and I know my role. And if somehow I end up getting voted, I know who pushes me the hardest and I'd hope my town reads would figure out who scum is.
Hika
Also I finally understand a Matrix 6 setup thanks to you!!!
And if you don't believe I was genuinely being stupid then thanks! I take it as a compliment. I thought he filled our roles based off of the chart, obviously but in a different way until your explanation in stupid people terms helped me figure out I can't counter claim anything even though Dawn flipped. Scum wouldn't be smart to fake claim or CC a confirmed town because it would bring them too much attention. I however, am not scum so it didn't even bother me at the slightest. I made a small mistake I reading the setup.

Also, I'm looking through rEdo's reads to see who he's scum reading instead of pointing fingers and thinking hard on a stupid CC.
Hika
Also heads up, I'll have a list of reads when I get more posts from bboy.
Hika
Ooh look, did anyone notice how Jess has two pages of ISO to read?
Love it.
Sakura
I would love to call attention to Hika getting focused only on my thinking she was faking confusion about the setup, and proceeding to ignore all the other points and my questions.
I will concede however that i may have misinterpreted her calling her and rEdo conftown as a full reads list, but still she doesnt mention reads anywhere so that's her own fault for me misinterpreting it.

Anyway that's all from me today, i'll be back in full tomorrow.
Hika
Totally answered your questions. If you don't like it, sorry... I don't give answers to please you or anyone else, I give answers to rationalize my thinking in the current moment.
Hika
Especially the one with Jess. I don't think she's town, nor scum, but she is nullscum because she only posted one thing after we all got on her. I'm fine with that PL.
Frostings
I actually don't think Hika could make this up as scum
it doesn't really make sense to claim VT as scum on Day 1 and then push that onto Day 2 to try to "CC" a claimed BP in an open setup, especially after the Tracker flip

It's a pretty believable townslip, I'd be really really surprised if Hika flipped scum
B1rd
Did Hika actually claim VT on D1? Seemed like a joke to me. I also agree that it would be unlikely that Hika could pretend to townslip so much as scum.
Hika
I did claim VT. Because I thought the votes were mixed up.
Topic Starter
Zexion
"I've never seen a mod being so mentioned in a non-bastard game"

Votecount 2.5
-[Jess]- [2] - Sakura, B1rd
Frostings [1] - abraker
rEdo [0] -
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
B1rd [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [5] - -[Jess]-, Frostings , rEdo, beeboy123, Hika
With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Day 2 ends on Feb 23th, 22:00 UTC.
Sakura and beeboy123 are V/LA until Feb 20th.
abraker
Sakura defends Frosting
Frosting defends Hika
Sakura attacks Hika

*Raises eyebrow*
-[Jess]-
Sigh,the dead is real
Will post some of my thought on this tmr since I am tried
Hika
smh.
Hika
I'm at work and I have class right after. I'll be happy to respond when the people who we've said needed to post, decides to post. Smh.
Sakura
Some people were supposedly waiting for me and only Hika and abraker ever replied.
Hmm...
Sakura
Oh wait Frosty and B1rd did as well
Hika
Actually I think you posted a good amount. I was referring to bboy and Jess.
B1rd
I'm sort of just waiting to hear what other people think over my comments about beeboy being scummy
Sakura
My current main question is "Does anyone have any reason to believe Jess is town?"
I already got your opinions on Hika.
Topic Starter
Zexion
@Sakura, beeboy: do you consider a 24h day extention neccesary?

Votecount 2.6
-[Jess]- [2] - Sakura, B1rd
Frostings [1] - abraker
rEdo [0] -
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -
abraker [0] -
B1rd [0] -
beeboy123 [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [5] - -[Jess]-, Frostings , rEdo, beeboy123, Hika
With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Frostings has been prodded.
rEdo has been prodded.
Day 2 ends on Feb 23th, 22:00 UTC.
Sakura and beeboy123's V/LA are over. Prod timer is reset for beeboy123.
abraker

Sakura wrote:

My current main question is "Does anyone have any reason to believe Jess is town?"
I have no reason to believe Jess is scum either unfortunately. She is a hard read

But did she screw up with voting for someone like that before? Better question is she always this clueless about what is going on?
Sakura

Zexion wrote:

@Sakura, beeboy: do you consider a 24h day extention neccesary?

Based on what I've read, people are going everywhere and there's no cohesion.
So i'd say yes to that extension.
Sakura

abraker wrote:

Sakura wrote:

I have no reason to believe Jess is scum either unfortunately. She is a hard read

But did she screw up with voting for someone like that before? Better question is she always this clueless about what is going on?
The former, i think she has, but i cant recall. The later, yes. I cannot say whether it's true she's clueless or just pretending tho, since it always comes across as such, but i have no way to know what's going in her head.
Sakura
From experience we should be reaching a consensus by the time there's 48h left on the clock, to have enough time to analyze anything left over or in case a player turns out to town it up when being roped.
As people say, alignment is much easier to read at the face of pressure.
Btw for some reason i thought it was 4 to lynch and not 5 to lynch i completely forgot about the lack of death during the night.
Sakura
But seriously we have about a lil less than 3 days remaining with 5 people not voting, one of those not even being around yet. Assuming bee's town, that means there's 7 votes 2 of which are scum that are currently active, and that means that EVERY SINGLE TOWN PLAYER must vote to lynch.
I hope bee comes around and gives some insight sooner or later. I'd also like the people not voting to put their vote somewhere.
Frostings
I'd like to lynch Jess today, she's probably the safest bet
We have a free lynch right now so it'll save us the trouble of having choosing between her and someone else later on when it actually matters
Frostings

-[Jess]- wrote:

Sigh,the dead is real
Will post some of my thought on this tmr since I am tried
Though I'd like to hear what she has to say
Hika
Actually, why are you saying it's dead when we had a ton of content @ Jess

you're not even trying anymore
abraker

Hika wrote:

I was hoping that was a typo much like many other things she writes
rEdo
I'm *pretty* sure a policy lynch on Jess is an alright move for us today. I'm tired of her not talking.

Vote: -[Jess]-

Sorry for my inactivity earlier, was busy with a job talk.
abraker
Still feel uncomfortable voting on Jesse due to the lack of info. I am staying on Frostings unless I get evidence that is as good or better than what I got for him.

Also it kinda feels weird that nobody questioned my vote in him. Can somebody at least point out if I have any faults in my reasoning?
-[Jess]-

Hika wrote:

Because everyone won't listen of my word,they just want to get a "safe lynch" for me and help scum to lynch a town

Two of people voted reason is because my vote in D1 make them think it is a scum move and My action in past make them think they should PL Jess again is a right move.they just saying whom player are scum for them and still want to vote me.Just why would you think it's is a right move to lynch a town player?why don't you vote the one that you think it is more scummy than me?
show more