forum

osu!Skills

posted
Total Posts
show more
unko

Momiji wrote:

Microsoft Vista wrote:

i mean like scores from your recent plays could be added so if i do a cool that isn't in the top 1000, my top plays or even doesn't beat my nomod score for example fuck fascination marisa, it can still be added to my thingy

ok poop suggestion by poop player who farms this site too much
.osr importing pls :^)
omg i would import my hatsune miku no gekishou click+x'd ezdt score and get 850 stamina
Topic Starter
Kert
New update.

- You can now easily compare your present with your past skills by opening the page again after scores reach our database.
- +/- skill change indicators now show the differences in comparison to points you last saw on the page.
Differences reset to 0 if more than 12 hours pass from the last time you opened the page
- NEW labels now appear for scores not older than 1 day
Your browser must support HTML5 localstorage for this to work. Don't worry unless you're using Opera Mini or some ancient IE / Safari.
unko
i got 2 updates but my score on https://osu.ppy.sh/b/62636?m=0 didn't get added for some reason; the rest did though, even one i did after the first update and before the second
E m i
are my scores forever lost if they did not get added but then i did another one and it did get added
Topic Starter
Kert
Most likely they got lost.
unko
i seem to be losing a majority of my scores atm, is something up on one end or the other?
Topic Starter
Kert
The updater was late by around 6 hours yesterday, keep that in mind. Can't check current state
unko
too laze
Houtarou Oreki
Would it be possible to make something like a signature out of this?

The thing Microsoft Vista above me has, but from osu!skills.
Topic Starter
Kert
It's planned.
Houtarou Oreki

Kert wrote:

It's planned.
That's great~

BTW, idk how it precisely works at the moment, but I got a new play for precision more than a day ago, but I checked my profile on osu!stats just recently. I don't see how much points I got, probably 'cause it only shows it for a limited time or someone already saw my profile? If I'm right, would it be possible to compare yourself from a "saved" time? Yeah, I saw that last update post, but I didn't really see any "+200" or anything.. The score is present in "precision". Maybe make it like "save to some kind of cookies when this profile was checked, then after checking it again, load the time and compare the skills to skills from that time". Or to save numbers. Or anything. Though I could be missing something.
Aaand sorry for how badly this post is probably constructed, I'm a bad writer XD
abraker

Houtarou Oreki wrote:

I don't see how much points I got, probably 'cause it only shows it for a limited time or someone already saw my profile? If I'm right, would it be possible to compare yourself from a "saved" time?
It should refresh daily now, independent on whether it was viewed before or not.

Kert wrote:

You can now easily compare your present with your past skills by opening the page again after scores reach our database.
NEW labels now appear for scores not older than 1 day
Your browser must support HTML5 localstorage for this to work. Don't worry unless you're using Opera Mini or some ancient IE / Safari.
Houtarou Oreki
Ok, got it
Endaris
Are Top 100 Scores per map no longer being tracked as compensation for the livefeed thing?
unko

Endaris wrote:

Are Top 100 Scores per map no longer being tracked as compensation for the livefeed thing?
they still are, it's just that a lot of them are getting missed for some reason
Chemistry
does anyone have adamant omg
unko
does anyone have all my missing stamina and accuracy scores omg

edit: i think most are added now :) except one accuracy score which is long gone from my recent activity anyways
Houtarou Oreki
Ok, so. I thought there will be something like "+5" and a green bar when you gain points in something. But there isn't. It would be cool to have something like this.
Topic Starter
Kert

Kert wrote:

- +/- skill change indicators now show the differences in comparison to points you last saw on the page.
Differences reset to 0 if more than 12 hours pass from the last time you opened the page
This may be a problem
Houtarou Oreki

Kert wrote:

Kert wrote:

This may be a problem
The thing is just a while ago I checked my profile for the first time after getting four new precision scores (all are top ten in my precision), and it didn't show any +/-. I got the scores in less than 6 hours ago.
Topic Starter
Kert

Houtarou Oreki wrote:

The thing is just a while ago I checked my profile for the first time after getting four new precision scores (all are top ten in my precision), and it didn't show any +/-. I got the scores in less than 6 hours ago.
Try cleaning your browser cache and/or ctrl-f5 (refresh with cache update) on your profile page. And test again tomorrow or later
Houtarou Oreki

Kert wrote:

Try cleaning your browser cache and/or ctrl-f5 (refresh with cache update) on your profile page. And test again tomorrow or later
Okay, I'll clean it now and check after setting some scores.
unko
:!: utakata hanabi actually appeared

i guess that makes no missing scores now! thankies
God Hand
hi pls add me acc to osu!skills lol
unko
i wish i would stop losing 20 points for stamina scores when i miss on a jump 10 combo before the end :(

(or in the case of rage of demon: 2 combo before the end)
blahpy
Looks like one of my scores got missed or something. Will it appear the next time the server automatically goes through top 100s or is it missed for good?
abraker

blahpy wrote:

Looks like one of my scores got missed or something. Will it appear the next time the server automatically goes through top 100s or is it missed for good?
How long did you wait (in addition to the 30 min since your post)?
blahpy

abraker wrote:

blahpy wrote:

How long did you wait (in addition to the 30 min since your post)?
44 hours before my post. My profile claims to have updated "less than a minute ago" several times during that period.
Damnjelly
Why do nofail scores count towards precision?

As far as i can tell, the things that precision measures is difficulty of the map and circlesize. Usually the hard scores that give a lot of precision score are cs9.1 maps, usually paired with hp10 or 9 making them quite difficult to pass in the first place. Making nofail score count towards this skill? It goes against that what makes precision challenging, surviving high hp drain maps with extremely low circle size.

ps: really like all the stuff you guys are doing, this was just the one complaint i had :)
Aguss
What the hell does ambitious mean?? :p http://prntscr.com/at6cfa
abraker

Aguss wrote:

What the hell does ambitious mean?? :p http://prntscr.com/at6cfa
See FAQ
Yuudachi-kun
Wtb removal of 368 people's scores so this ~800 stamina score can be put into system

heheheheh

:cry:
abraker
I believe this kind of thing will be worse with the reading skill since EZ scores tend to never make it high enough. I am not sure what can be done
Yuudachi-kun

abraker wrote:

I believe this kind of thing will be worse with the reading skill since EZ scores tend to never make it high enough. I am not sure what can be done
You could input it manually for people that submit their score appearing on the leaderboard with all of its stats.

Except that would be unwieldy.
abraker
There are several players telling me that there are issues with scores being recorded. If the there are issues with scores not being recorded, tell to Kert and not me. I don't manage web system, I work on the skill formulas and the software backend.
unko

abraker wrote:

adding user's recent plays (excluding fails) is the only thing i can think of (which you know as i bitch about to this thread everyday would also help for other stats)
but kert's already spoken about the issues of implementing this, so i'm out of ideas :o
Klockster
The FAQ on titles is a bit confusing :|
abraker

Klockster wrote:

The FAQ on titles is a bit confusing :|
Yellow boxes mean which skills the titles are associated with. If the associated skills are higher than any other skills, then thats the title you have.
MillhioreF
The get_scores API function allows for grabbing mod leaderboards, so it would certainly be possible to do an initial population round for all mod combos involving EZ to fill out the leaderboard.
Keeping it maintained would be tricky, probably the best solution would be letting users type in map IDs they want to have re-scanned for new best performances to be added to their list.
blahpy

MillhioreF wrote:

Keeping it maintained would be tricky, probably the best solution would be letting users type in map IDs they want to have re-scanned for new best performances to be added to their list.
This would let people fix their scores that didn't get submitted for whatever reason too
show more