show more
Topic Starter
Starset

Shiirn wrote:

Suggestions
Major suggestions
Aesthetic suggestions
Unrankable issues

As I've seen the walls of text in the other mods, I'm going to give more overviews than direct changes in this mod.

Your gunshot hitsound really glitches out near the end and sounds like ass. Might want to edit that feedback away.//well got that sound from a ranked map so i dont think its a problem

Easy
  1. I would actually increase AR by 1. [/color]

Normal
  1. 01:16:267 (4) - this blanket is pretty bad// fixed

Hard
  1. 00:49:465 (7,8,9,10) - I hate stacked 1/2 doubles like this. The jerkiness of the way they play is very annoying. This section of the song is intense enough to have movement between these notes, but this is just my suggestion.// i cant use more jumps for this hard diff thats why i made a light insane
  2. 00:52:054 (7,8) - These aren't as bad as they are red tick -> white tick, and there's only one of them.// is that causing a problem?
  3. 00:54:338 (7,8,9,10) - more doubles

Light Insane
  1. AR to 8.3 or so. As it is right now the player can barely see 2 beats into the future. 8.3 allows them to claerly see 2 beats into the future, which is a good measure for this skill level.
  2. A lot of the differences in spacing here feel fairly arbitrary. If you're going to distance snap, stick to using distance snap. When you arbitrarily break distance snap, it feels very awkward. This map is fine, but this is just a tip for the future.
  3. 00:17:028 (5,6) - blanket could use some work // fixed
  4. 00:38:957 (5,6,7) - This plays EXTREMELY awkwardly, due to the fact you're asking the player to hop from the end of 4 and make a sharp turn to hit 6, only to reverse to hit 7 and make another sharp turn to hit 8. Stack 5 and 7 and raise 6 so that it's almost a straight back-and-forth. It's easier for a player to reverse direction entirely than it is for them to make 90 degree turns. This is why squares are much harder than triangles. // well i reduced the ds since i stacked them recently so...
  5. 00:46:267 (4,5) - I don't understand why you swap back to main beat here. The instruments and vocals are still off-beat, so it'd be better to have a slider instead of (4) and allow the following stream to actually start with a circle instead of a slider.// following vocals mostly thats why :)
  6. 00:49:160 (6,9) - blanket // fixed
  7. 00:49:922 (10,1) - If you're going to have these follow the same triangular shape as the pattern before them, make sure they're stacked the right way. If you want 10 to be directly below 00:49:465 (7) - , you're gonna have to have (1) be a bit to the right of (8). Remember to move the next combo so the blankets are all kept.// well that intentional since its done to avoid confusion due to the low AR
  8. 00:54:795 (10,1) - ^ since it's a copied pattern.

First Impact
  1. 00:15:353 (3,1) - If you're going to do this kind of thing, space it so that (3) actually gets in the way of (1) and that (1)'s bend is blanketted by (3).// nah ill leave it as it is
  2. 00:15:810 (1,2) - blanket sucks // thanks :D
  3. 00:39:566 (7,8,9,10) - This feels awkward as hell. Probably due to the 1/2 double, but also due to the fact that 7 and 10 aren't stacked while 8 and 9 are. // as i said its some kind of custom stacking that i use in every one of my maps
  4. whatever
Thanks!
HappyRocket88
(ノ・ω・)ノ
Topic Starter
Starset
oh god im in heaven...
Irreversible
considering how blantantly you overmapped 00:46:419 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - and 01:10:937 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - you probably end up in hell LOLjk (first impact)

As for the first one, it's a structure with triplets, and the second one I guess 01:11:165 - and 01:11:775 - are overmapped.

i hope this gets disqualified
HappyRocket88
My bad! :/ You can ask a QAT to DQ it and fix Irre's issue and qualifie it again. We have twelve hours. \o.o/
Myxo
Disqualified on request.
Topic Starter
Starset
i knew it was too easy...
ok..fixed also through all diffs (rip my 5*)
HappyRocket88
GG
Milan-
chill
Electoz
gratzzzzzz
Irreversible
re-gratz :D
Underforest
Congrats, first qualify :o :) :) :)
Topic Starter
Starset