forum

5p Jester Mafia (Jester/Mafia win)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lincolm
Then how it is make me a scum? I just wanted to lynch Jester because I don't want her in LyLo if we mislynched yesterday. How is "town would lynch jester" when BRBP didn't even vote NH even though NH already claim?

The way "I have no energy to argue / I'm busy, so I posted AtE / Role Claim" usually done by scum if you want to know, which tempering town to doubt their CORRECT choice when the scum even not in here. I can give you an example of this if you want.

I already said many times I think NH is town and I don't want to change it. I already said the reason also. At least give me the answer "how I pushed lynch today because I think NH is town" is scummy for you.

I already told the way I thought, which you think it looked like "contradict" (but it isn't), and I don't even see you argued it. If it is because how I wrote it, then said it, I will like to tell it again.
VoidnOwO
:)
Lincolm
I think you never seen one how someone sure about someone is town, like what I'm done in here. I can give you three example of my game where I ever did that, unfortunately all of them where I was town.

I don't even know how it makes me scummy.
NoHitter
This is exactly the type of argument I expect you to say LS.
I'm going to stick with my gut here.
LadySuburu

Lincolm wrote:

The way "I have no energy to argue / I'm busy, so I posted AtE / Role Claim" usually done by scum if you want to know, which tempering town to doubt their CORRECT choice when the scum even not in here. I can give you an example of this if you want.
NH should know me better than he's acting in this thread. Slightly dissapointed.

Also, yes you did contradict yourself, and It'll be obvious once day ends.

Deadline's hit, and I don't want another extension. I want to move onto Lucid Dreamers, and NH has stated he's sticking with what he's doing.

Vote: LadySuburu

GG Lincolm, you win.
LadySuburu
EBWOP: Scum + NH voting for me with me first on lynch list. Even with an extension NH has stated he's sticking with his gut, so this self-hammer is just no-extension insurance.

GG though guys.
VoidnOwO
Lincolm

BRBP wrote:

You don't know me.

;)
God, is this a confession of trolling scum? Now I fell so wrong.
NoHitter
LS we all got trolled by BRBP I think.
NoHitter
That being said, why didn't you hammer LS?
That was just extending the day...
VoidnOwO
Lincolm
It is impossible for ninja unvote when NH did gambit, which impossible to unvote, both of us stuck with our vote, and you're "confirmed" town.

I really hate trolling scum. Well, at least there is confession after the hammer. I fell sorry that BRBP will be "never" going to confirmed town in MyLo and LyLo since this lol.

I wonder why you No Kill last night?

Well, the game indeed fun though, sorry about LS. :(

(Really, No Kill was stupid for NH and me if we are scum. Night Action Analyze please)
Topic Starter
pieguyn
LadySuburu (3) - Lincolm, NoHItter, LadySuburu
Lincolm (1) - BRBP

everyone was arguing between LadySuburu and Lincolm when suddenly LadySuburu blatantly suicided. They just shrugged it off and walked away.

LadySuburu - VT - lynched D2

Then they realized on N2, "wait, VT? aw crap..."

next thing they knew, the sun had rose and the mafia was out slaughtering everyone.

Lincolm - VT - endgamed D3
NoHItter - VT - endgamed D3

BRBP - Mafia Goon - WINNER

thanks for joining in my experiment everyone :D if I do it again, either I'll put more players, or end if the jester gets lynched, or both :P

not much to report on actions since BRBP didn't kill anyone N1 0.0
Sakura
At least i won anyways :P

You forgot to mention, my action N0 was to throw confetti at everyone.
LadySuburu

NoHitter wrote:

LS we all got trolled by BRBP I think.
This is why I prefer real confirmations, uncertanties are always uncertain. ;_;

Ah well.

GG all, and my apologies Lincolm.
NoHitter
Honestly though LS, if BRBP hammered he would have won. You don't expect scum not to follow wincon.
Raging Bull
To have scum as confirmed town and then have the option to hammer anyone. Damnit. How to scum.
NoHitter

Raging Bull wrote:

To have scum as confirmed town and then have the option to hammer anyone. Damnit. How to scum.
Yeah but at what cost :P
He could have won ages ago :(
LadySuburu

NoHitter wrote:

Honestly though LS, if BRBP hammered he would have won. You don't expect scum not to follow wincon.
Yeah I know, lol.
Tanzklaue
basically, that gambit of NH is totally useless, since scum can win either way \:D/
NoHitter

Tanzklaue wrote:

basically, that gambit of NH is totally useless, since scum can win either way \:D/
That's the point of a gambit. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.