forum

5p Jester Mafia (Jester/Mafia win)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lincolm
Where is facepalm emo...

Do you want bring Jester in LyLo, seriously?
Sakura

Lincolm wrote:

Where is facepalm emo...

Do you want bring Jester in LyLo, seriously?
That's what im asking YOU
Lincolm
No, you ask me that NH is scum or not.

I'm trying to get rid the Jester from LyLo and I'm asking you why you want Jester in LYLO.
Sakura
If you want to get rid of the jester D1 why are you voting NH, do you believe his claim?
Lincolm
Yes. Why townie or mafia claiming as jester when jester can win WITH town or mafia.
Sakura
Actually that's a good point.

Vote: Sakura
Oh well i can forget about this thread now
Lincolm

If you're town you're going to make us get killed.
Sakura
No, I'm jester, i'm ccing NH, bye.
Sakura
I thought the optimal jester strategy was to not show yourself as jester but as scummy if you're wondering why i didn't cc earlier, and that's also why i questioned you on why you believed NH.
Lincolm
Hell...

Unvote
Sakura
Now let's turn things around if I was scum I wouldn't have any issue hammering NH regardless of him being town or jester, so if someone's scum is most probably NH.
NoHitter
Well not the result I was hoping for, but fair enough. My plan was to get Mafia to agree to my "proposal" then wagon whoever agrees.
Well, at least we can get the Jester out of the picture for D2 LyLo.

Vote: Sakura

I'm voting Jester since:
A) Game doesn't end when Jester wins.
B) We at least have a confirmed way of NOT losing D2. If we try to lynch scum today and fail, scum can opt to joint win with Jester tomorrow.

If you guys want, we can opt for a lynch today, but the moment we mislynch, I think it's gg for us unless Mafia decides to kill the Jester.
If we do that, my suspects will be either one from LS or BRBP.

Reads:
Lincolm - Town (It's not in Mafia's best play to let Jester die D1, since Jester and Mafia can joint win D2)
Sakura - Jester (Claimed)
LS, BRBP - Null (By PoE Mafia should be here)
Lincolm
I just post the event every page :

Page 1 :
I self-voted as RVS.
LS thought that WIFOM and rarely RVS.
Sakura voted LS and BRBP voted NH as joined the RVS.
NH claimed as Jester who work for Mafia.

Self-note :
I think NH's Jester claims is very strong, this is extremely hard for town. I prefer end the life of Jester.

Fortunately NH don't know the mafia so NH didn't wagon someone. If he joined the mafia's vote (as no one will hammer) or wagon the mafia (who will hammer also), this is horrible for him.

Page 2 :
Yeah, it is good tactic for jester.
BRBP don't believe with NH's claim. He think this is stupid.
As BRBP didn't unvote, I voted NH also.
I asked Sakura to hammer NH, as Sakura's vote still in LS.
Sakura thought I am scum, so she voted me.
Sakura's unvote for reaction test and I already stated if Sakura unvote, I would unvote, so she voted me again because I unvote...

Self-note :
I think the part I italic is important part.

Somehow, I don't think Sakura is town because of that... I mean, she can unvote first if she is town. Why she sure about the place of her vote? Because if LS and Sakura are town or I and Sakura are town, hell... If Sakura is Jester, she didn't vote NH because she believed NH is scum.

Still, I can't judge when everyone didn't post.

I voted NH so NH would self-hammer, so we ended with LyLo without Jester.

Page 3 :
Dunno why Sakura so sure that I'm scum.
Uh... yes I believed with NH's claim in here, until the CC.

Self-note : Uh yes... If Sakura is Jester, she believed NH is scum. That's why she didn't hammer. But I don't think scum will claim as jester. Yeah WIFOM, but strong WIFOM here.

P-Edit :
Yeah thanks for the explanation from NH. Glad, I like it.

At least the poll go down. I think NH is town because of the claim. The WIFOM is too strong for me.
Sakura
@Lincolm: i lied about me thinking you were scum, as I said, i was trying to look scummy to get lynched, since i thought that was the most optimal jester strategy, but since in this game, the game doesnt end with jester dead, i realized i dont really have a reason to not hide my role, and town doesnt have a reason to not lynch me D1, in fact, they'd rather lynch me D1 because scum could plot with the Jester on D2 LyLo to win.
NoHitter
I think future games should end if the Jester be lynched.
At the moment, the game is an insta-win for the Jester.
Lincolm
Welp, I just gonna try it again. Pieguy isn't online anyway. Everyone still can post.

Vote : Sakura
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Sakura (3) - Sakura, NoHItter, Lincolm
NoHItter (1) - BRBP

so it seems the person behind all these weird pranks turned herself in? Looks like we have no choice if we want to find the mafia. This setup is complete bulls-
*loud voice comes over speakers*
well hey, now I know better for next time. As for this time you can still win so get to work :P

Sakura - Jester - lynched D1
Sakura wins!

It is N1, mafia has till 8/4 8:00 GMT to send kill, I can end night earlier if they prefer
NoHitter
*bump*
Topic Starter
pieguyn
sorry, my fault, fell asleep early

Everyone woke up only to find...no one died?
It is D2. With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is 8/7/2013 8:00 GMT, 67:46 from now
NoHitter
Vote: No Lynch
VoidnOwO
:)
Lincolm
No Lynch is still good idea as this prevent scum to act "no kill", though I'm p sure 100% NoHitter is town for this.

This is still hard...
Lincolm
Hey, NoHitter, do you want to still in MyLo with 1 confirmed town or LyLo without confirmed town?

You choose.
LadySuburu

BRBP wrote:

Vote: LadySuburu

Last online 28 hours ago, lol.
I like how people ended the day inbetween the time I went to bed, and the time I got home from work.

Also, I'm going with Nolynch as well once we're done with discussion today.

You've posted just as little as I was able to, you know.
Lincolm
@LS : Why prefer NoLynch?
LadySuburu

Lincolm wrote:

@LS : Why prefer NoLynch?
It lowers the number of people who could potentially be scum to 3 from 4.

NoHItter's smart enough to pull all of this off in order to be seen as a pretty much confirmed townie, I know from playing with him. I'd rather he state what he thinks today, so we can act on it tomorrow assuming he dies. If he doesn't, then assuming I'm alive I only have to choose between him and one other person, as opposed to two.

It works the same for all cases. It's better to have two other people to look at than three.
Lincolm
So, if I do something now that can confirm one of the townie, what do you think of it?

A little bit risky or not?
LadySuburu

Lincolm wrote:

So, if I do something now that can confirm one of the townie, what do you think of it?

A little bit risky or not?
I don't see how it's possible to literally confirm someone in this setup.
Lincolm
Not the setup.

MyLo / LyLo condition.

Yet, I never done it before in my life.
Lincolm
I will wait NH's answer for that first.
NoHitter
I think I have a rough idea of what you're planning to do.
Go ahead.
VoidnOwO
Lincolm
That's already failure.

Whatever.. I still sure NH is town.

@LS and BRBP : Which part you don't understand how to confirm one of town in MyLo / LyLo condition? At N1, which scenario is more possible for you, scum did no kill or scum was inactive?

=
VoidnOwO
VoidnOwO

BRBP wrote:

But I don't understand how you can confirm anyone in this setup.
Nevermind
NoHitter
Consider the hypothetical situation:
BRBP, you vote LS.
Lincolm votes LS.
If I don't vote LS, then I'm "confirmed".

If I were scum then why would I refuse hammering someone when it's a win for me?

That's probably what Lincolm was thinking.
Lincolm
Yes, it is. I'm sure NH is town, even though I'm going to LyLo (if mafia kills someone tomorrow, I bet he do), it doesn't make any difference for me. Somehow, since yesterday, I think the pool of scum kill is between me or NH.

The night action make me sure 100% that the scum is between BRBP and LS. If NH is scum, he could kill me and go to LyLo. Though NoKill action is possible, but it doesn't make sense after what happen in day 1.

BRBP wrote:

Vote: LadySuburu

Last online 28 hours ago, lol.
On what basis made you do this actually?
VoidnOwO
VoidnOwO
Lincolm

BRBP wrote:

oh...

I guess we shouldn't do it anymore? Why would we take a risk that you actually are scum and end the game by voting LS, when the scum could just shoot you the night after you're confirmed? I guess it would help if we no lynch and scum refused to do any kills N2 and forward.
I completely forget this. Welp...

=

BRBP wrote:

I was stupid. I thought the night was 24 hours (when it was actually something like 30+) and assumed there was no kill because LS was inactive that time. I didn't realize that it's beneficial to scum to do a no kill before LS said so.
How do you know he was inactive in 28 hours?
show more