PUFFY - SWEET DROPS (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
KanbeKotori
Kurai
Hey :3

General :
  1. The width of your video is too large. The max allowed size of a video is 800x600. Your video is 848x480. You have to resize it.
Easy :
  1. You have 37 unsnapped notes >:3
  2. 00:15:073 (5) - Add a new combo mark, it's justified by the vocals.
Normal :
  1. 00:30:501 (1) - I don't really like this slider which is under the previous slider's track. Make it more visible please.
Hard :
  1. 00:45:533 (1) - Even if it's justified by the music, this 1/6 is not a good idea in this difficulty because it may be hard to understand for some players. A circle should be enough.
Taiko :
  1. Rename it Taiko Oni please
  2. You have forgotten to end the kiai time
Insane :
  1. 00:12:073 - Instead of SBing the clap, you should add a circle (or make a slider) with a clap here. Otherwise, it looks kinda weird
  2. 00:24:073 - Same as above
Kotori :
  1. Tags are not the sames as the other difficulties (Ami & Yumi are missing).
That's all, nice map <3
Topic Starter
Colin Hou
@Kurai I'm trying to find a better source for the video. hope it'd not take long, and sorry for no-replying so long time.
Topic Starter
Colin Hou
oops graved, revive!
Topic Starter
Colin Hou

Colin Hou wrote:

oops graved, revive!
[stress] looking for better video
hoLysoup
沒有再做了嗎?
:<
Topic Starter
Colin Hou

KuraiPettan wrote:

Hey :3

General :
  1. The width of your video is too large. The max allowed size of a video is 800x600. Your video is 848x480. You have to resize it.
Done!

Easy :
  1. You have 37 unsnapped notes >:3
  2. 00:15:073 (5) - Add a new combo mark, it's justified by the vocals.
Done!

Normal :
  1. 00:30:501 (1) - I don't really like this slider which is under the previous slider's track. Make it more visible please.
Done!

Hard :
  1. 00:45:533 (1) - Even if it's justified by the music, this 1/6 is not a good idea in this difficulty because it may be hard to understand for some players. A circle should be enough.
I'd like to keep this.

Taiko :
  1. Rename it Taiko Oni please
  2. You have forgotten to end the kiai time
Done!

Insane :
  1. 00:12:073 - Instead of SBing the clap, you should add a circle (or make a slider) with a clap here. Otherwise, it looks kinda weird
  2. 00:24:073 - Same as above
Done!

Kotori :
  1. Tags are not the sames as the other difficulties (Ami & Yumi are missing).
Done!

That's all, nice map <3
Kurai
I thought I was going to bubble it but here are some suggestions you should take into consideration before >w<

Insane
  1. 01:11:246 (3) - This slider is hidden by the previous slider which doesn't make the patern easily readable. Consider making its track and end more visible please ~
Kotori
  1. Those inherited sections with 30% volume don't make the objects clearly audible, which actually frustrates me >w<
    Consider using 40~50% instead, they will be more audible and it will be more agreable to hear :3
  2. Maybe use slider tick 2 like in the other difficulties ? It would keep consistency throughout the mapset and it doesn't sound bad at all :3
Fix whatever you want and I'll bubble ~ (finally >~<)
Topic Starter
Colin Hou

KuraiPettan wrote:

I thought I was going to bubble it but here are some suggestions you should take into consideration before >w<

Insane
  1. 01:11:246 (3) - This slider is hidden by the previous slider which doesn't make the patern easily readable. Consider making its track and end more visible please ~
made the tail out a bit and changed color for the 2 sliders.

Kotori
  1. Those inherited sections with 30% volume don't make the objects clearly audible, which actually frustrates me >w<
    Consider using 40~50% instead, they will be more audible and it will be more agreable to hear :3
  2. Maybe use slider tick 2 like in the other difficulties ? It would keep consistency throughout the mapset and it doesn't sound bad at all :3
hitsounds up! but kept the slider tick settings.

Fix whatever you want and I'll bubble ~ (finally >~<)
thanks for keeping an eye on this map :D
Kurai
Bubbled ~ :3
Andrea
Looks pretty good and plays nice to me.

Ranked~
Faust
:oops:

Usagi Drop !
Kawayi Rika
Omedeto Colin ~ :)
Topic Starter