Mafia Game [Town Win]

posted
Total Posts
show more
pieguyn
Oh sorry, I was rereading the thread and got sidetracked. >.<//

Anyway

Chris wrote:

it's more than likely a post restriction or something, making it so they're unable to claim or even hint at their role
I know it is really odd, but I suppose this is what Two meant when he said there'd be more emphasis on playing well.

I'm not mafia, and I'm 99% sure 0_o is town, so that leaves Chris, LS, and foulcoon. At least one and no more than two of them are mafia. I'm starting to become really doubtful of LS recently...he hasn't really helped that much. The situation of the post restriction D1 makes sense whether he's town or mafia...if he's town, it probably just got lifted once someone figured it out, whereas if he's mafia he could have just made it all up. Chris has been really proactive and finding out reasons to attack people so he normally would be town, but the problem is that everyone he's attacked so far has been town. It is a possibility that he was mafia all this time and is trying to mislead us. foulcoon...roleclaimed Coroner, which makes no sense in a game with full reveals. foulcoon, please explain further if you're allowed, because otherwise, that's really suspicious.

I was just looking at the end of day 5, and I noticed that LS and foulcoon were last on Lyby's bandwagon. Meanwhile, Chris was first on Lyby's bandwagon. In this case, Lyby was quite suspicious, so I don't blame Chris for being first. However, LS and foulcoon being the last ones seems very suspicious to me.

Additionally, I'm really surprised that a quickhammer hasn't occurred yet. If there were two mafia, I'm sure they would have just ended the game by now. There are thus two options. One, one of Chris or foulcoon is mafia already, so a quickhammer can not occur, or two, there is only one mafia. As such, there is no reason to vote anyone besides Chris or foulcoon (if it's just one mafioso, it's fine even if they're town, and if it's two, there's a 50% of one of them being mafia based on that alone). There is another possibility that both Chris and foulcoon are mafia.

You know what? I really really think Chris is town. So I will FoS: foulcoon for now, because he's at the top of my list.
0_o
Sorry, busy today.

Here's why I think pieguy is town:

Day 1
viewtopic.php?p=1030651#p1030651
Votes NoHItter on a gut feeling, and gets into a long discussion with him about the merits of gut voting.

--

viewtopic.php?p=1030651#p1030651

Wojjan wrote:

NoHItter, pieguy, scum team of the year?
viewtopic.php?p=1031426#p1031426

NoHItter wrote:

How did what pieguy make you think we're both scum?
viewtopic.php?p=1031523#p1031523

Wojjan wrote:

well Hitter assume you're both mafs for a second. pieguy knows you're maf and votes you as a "gut feeling" which wow chigga wow boom bang he's a maf! pieguy definitely looks town now, lynching a maf D1!
Calling out both teammates as a scum team? I wouldn't say I would put it past Wojjan, but overall it doesn't seem too likely.

--

Might be some other random stuff too, but those are my main points.

Chris wrote:

I wish faceman would post more and explain to me why he knows pieguy is town
I don't know that pieguy isn't town, I just had a pretty good idea he wasn't going to be modkilled. At the time I thought I knew why DxS was modkilled, and it wasn't because he claimed to be a townsperson.

Also I have no idea what to think right now.
0_o
The only reason I've been defending LS so far is because I caught what he was trying to communicate D1, but now I'm actually starting to wonder if it actually does clear him or not. Because right now I'm actually getting town feelings from everyone else, and it is theoretically possible that he's a mafia who predicted a part of the setup due to his own restriction and went fishing...
0_o
Also I am currently afraid to lynch both Chris and foul as I would rather not be at the brunt of their wrath.
LadySuburu

0_o wrote:

The only reason I've been defending LS so far is because I caught what he was trying to communicate D1, but now I'm actually starting to wonder if it actually does clear him or not. Because right now I'm actually getting town feelings from everyone else, and it is theoretically possible that he's a mafia who predicted a part of the setup due to his own restriction and went fishing...
I know basically 99.9% sure that you're town for the same reason that you thought I'm town.

I have a question to ask you specifically since you for some reason are starting to doubt me, and you're pretty much the only one that I know is town.

Which is more likely:?

I as town tried to show the thing you caught even risking seeming suspicious... (It's really hard to talk to you about this without risking being modkilled, btw.)

Or, that I as mafia managed to predict part of the setup and fish for a non-aux role in a manner that easilly would draw suspicion and eyes to me?

Also, I'm kinda frustrated that you guys didn't lynch me the times when I ASKED to be lynched if it was going to become a problem later in the game. Being lynched at or near LyLo for a stupid reason like this is going to piss me off when the game is over and the mafia win for such a dumb reason.
0_o

LadySuburu wrote:

0_o wrote:

Which is more likely:?

I as town tried to show the thing you caught even risking seeming suspicious... (It's really hard to talk to you about this without risking being modkilled, btw.)

Or, that I as mafia managed to predict part of the setup and fish for a non-aux role in a manner that easilly would draw suspicion and eyes to me?
I was just thinking if your role was exactly the same as it is now, but mafia-aligned, it's possible that you gambled that some pro-town players might be similar, thus cruising on that person's word with the assumption that it's a strictly pro-town trait. I was a little surprised that you weren't modkilled for it, but it wouldn't be gamebreaking if you were mafia.

However, looking back on that I do suppose that it would make more sense if a townsperson guessed that another townsperson would be similar than it would a mafioso. You did offer to lynch yourself too, which I forgot about.

So yeah, forget what I said then. LS is either town or a lucky, devious bastard of a mafia. Likely and hopefully the former.
Chris_old
There is only five people total and the only one people really aren't sticking up for is foulcoon

which means he is town and pieguy/suburu are mafia yay

^ jk :(

I really wont be able to lynch confidently no matter what
0_o

Chris wrote:

I really wont be able to lynch confidently no matter what
This. I really do have reasons why everyone alive now is likely town >_>. Maybe I just suck at scumhunting.

Sooo you aren't going to tell us what was up with you saying Rantai won't die, right?
Chris_old

0_o wrote:

Sooo you aren't going to tell us what was up with you saying Rantai won't die, right?
well I was just not telling foulcoon to be spiteful but

my original intention was for mafia to NK me in place of an aux role, though it didn't work out like that
0_o

Chris wrote:

my original intention was for mafia to NK me in place of an aux role, though it didn't work out like that
That's the first thing I thought after you did it too, yay.

OK you know what

vote foulcoon. The only way we lose with a foul lynch is if there are two mafia among LS, Chris and pieguy and I really don't think that's the case.

Sorry if you're town bro.
foulcoon
You do lose with lynching me because I'm not mafia.
foulcoon
Double posting to say that if I get any more votes on me I'm just going to get myself modkilled by giving out information I shouldn't. If you think I'm mafia, quit mafia.
LadySuburu

foulcoon wrote:

Double posting to say that if I get any more votes on me I'm just going to get myself modkilled by giving out information I shouldn't. If you think I'm mafia, quit mafia.
If you think you're town, quit mafia.

Ad Hominem + "Oh I'm voting X and not going to change my vote no matter what."

For someone who claims to be town and is so frustrated and intent on winning, you sure are doing a craptastic job at convincing us and at figuring out who the mafia is. Yknow, if you're not bullshitting the whole frustration thing.
foulcoon
I can't tell which ones of you are bad town and which are mafia anymore. Everyone has their mind set on lynching me, kind of like everyone decided to lynch Lyb.

Congratulations mafia.
foulcoon
K goodnight.

If i get lynched before I wake up/see the posts, peace.

Good luck town.
LadySuburu
Heading off to sleep, thinking didn't really get me anything new.

Since I'm not 100% sure I'll see the thread before deadline, it's time for me to vote.

Vote: Foulcoon.
Chris_old
I assume he would of been hammered before I woke up anyways if he wasn't mafia

unless faceman/suburu are both mafia, lol

oh well this game went on long enough~

vote: foulcoon
Topic Starter
Two_old
Final Vote Count

foulcoon (3): 0_o, LadySuburu, Chris

LadySuburu (1): foulcoon

Not voting: pieguy1372

foulcoon has been lynched.
Topic Starter
Two_old
It's now Night 6. You have 24 hours to send in night actions.
foulcoon
SPOILER

Two wrote:

foulcoon has been lynched.
now let it sink in, bitches
Topic Starter
Two_old
Ending Night 6 prematurely!

LadySuburu has been slain.

You have 48 hours until Day 7 ends. It takes 2 votes to lynch.
0_o
gahhh why do you mafia always leave me in the finals

I don't want to decide >_>
Chris_old
are you serious right now

faceman I really hope you are not mafia

vote: pieguy
0_o
This is me not hammering pieguy.
Chris_old

0_o wrote:

unless you have some information you'd like to share about you being mafia you should vote
Chris_old
actually that doesn't make sense cause if you were mafia you'd hammer and win~

pls kill pieguy he is a traitor
0_o

Chris wrote:

0_o wrote:

unless you have some information you'd like to share about you being mafia you should vote
Why rush? pieguy will come and vote for you and I'll have a whole 48 hours to make my mind up.
Chris_old

0_o wrote:

Why rush? pieguy will come and vote for you and I'll have a whole 48 hours to make my mind up.
because I want to win gogogogo pls

ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION

Chris isn't mafia is he

then answer this question

no, no he isn't mafia

also pieguy didn't vote foulcoon who was mafia and I hammered so GOOOOO
0_o

Chris wrote:

I'm pretty sure he wasn't mafia actually. Unless Two did something weird by making the coroner a mafioso, which doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.
Chris_old

0_o wrote:

Chris wrote:

I'm pretty sure he wasn't mafia actually. Unless Two did something weird by making the coroner a mafioso, which doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.
I will rage so hard if you vote for me you have no idea

having a coroner period in games where roles are shown doesn't make sense

unless foulcoon is what made roles show, cause he died and showed nothing

or he was a mafia who didn't get his role shown when he died

pls don't lose this we're at the very end
0_o

Chris wrote:

unless foulcoon is what made roles show, cause he died and showed nothing
I'm pretty sure it's this.
0_o
ok yeah I think it's pieguy

vote pieguy
Chris_old

0_o wrote:

ok yeah I think it's pieguy

vote pieguy
THANK GOD I WIN

WOO MAFIA
Chris_old
just kidding
0_o
it would be hilarious if I actually was mafia right now
Chris_old

0_o wrote:

it would be hilarious if I actually was mafia right now
I would have to tell you gg
Topic Starter
Two_old
Okayy. Game over ^_^.

pieguy1372 - Mafia Detective has been lynched

Town Wins :D

Role Synopsis:

Townspeople: nothing, can't claim their exact rolename and talk about not being able to claim it

Town Gossips: minimum 2 posts per day at 30 characters each or they don't count, otherwise no abilities

Paranoid Cat Lady: one-shot lie detector, usable during any phase. Unable to roleclaim or hint at their role before using their ability.

Know-it-all: starts off as neutral, turns town if voted for, reveals aux if lynched, gets role count every day.

Fanatic Worshipper: scan with 50/50 chance of alerting mafia, or kill yourself night 1 to scan two people and have their roles given to two random people (including mafia) the next day.

Innocuous Townsperson: returns a random role out of 113 when investigated, including by the Know-it-all. Full list here:
SPOILER
1 mafia goon
2 mafia roleblocker
3 mafia leader
4 mafia godfather
5 mafia graverobber
6 mafia detective
7 mafia strongarm
8mafia traitor
9mafia rolecop
10vanilla townie
11townsperson
12town gossip
13cop
14doctor
15roleblocker
16vigilante
17tracker
18watcher
19role cop
20mason
21bomb
22deputy
23nurse
24jailkeeper
25miller
26bodyguard
27innocuous townsperson
28bulletproof
29commuter
30doublevoter
31tree stump
32survivor
33lyncher
34unlyncher
35priest
36werewolf
37governor
38guard
39absorber
40actor
41alarmist
42arsonist
43ascetic
44assassin
45beloved princess
46bus driver
47CPR Doctor
48Compulsive
49coroner
50cultist
51cult leader
52deathproof
53deprogrammer
54dreaming god
55enabler
56encryptor
57executioner
58mafia executioner
59FBI agent
60faith healer
61firefighter
62fisherman
63flavor cop
64follower
65forensic investigator
66framer
67friendly neighbor
68gunsmith
69hammerer
70hider
71innocent child
72inquisitor
73inventor
74jack-of-all-trades
75janitor
76jester
77lie detector
78lightning rod
79town lover
80mafia lover
81lynchee
82lynchproof
83mailman
84mason
85mentor
86mime
87motivator
88neighbor
89neighborizer
90nexus
91ninja
92oracle
93paranoid gun owner
94poison doctor
95poisoner
96psychiatrist
97redirector
98reporter
99restless spirit
100reviver
101rolestopper
102sensor
103seraph knight
104side kick
105suicide bomber
106the oracle
107thief
108townie
109mafia spy
110vote thief
111voyeur
112voteless townie
113weak doctor
Pure Soul: destiny bond reviver. May send one pm once per game during the day phase. If they die that night, they can revive any one player at any point in the game. They'd be revived the next game day. Immune to any and all investigation.

Anonymous Coroner: keeps the roles of the dead showing.

Mafia Leader: final say on night kills, can pm a player name night 1 and use their role as their cover. If they are lynched, their cover's role is displayed in place of theirs.

Mafia Detective: investigate a player, gets told only if they have a power role or not

Mafia Graverobber: gets told detail role information of everyone who died the previous day, at the start of every day
Topic Starter
Two_old
Lybydose - town

animask - innocuous

DeathxShinigami - town

Wojjan - Mafia Leader

0_o - gossip

Mashley - pure soul

Rolled - town

Chris - gossip

pieguy1372 - mafia detective

Rantai - knowitall

Swiftwolf Yellowtail - fanatic

akrolsmir - cat lady

NoHItter - mafia graverobber

foulcoon - coroner

LadySuburu - gossip
Topic Starter
Two_old
Topic Starter
Two_old
a few notes:

- wojjan never used their ability

- if nohitter had conceded sooner, he'd have taken ladysuburu with him

- chris never picked up on the other gossips ;)
show more