forum

Mafia Game [Town Win]

posted
Total Posts
show more
0_o

Chris wrote:

also pieguy didn't vote foulcoon who was mafia and I hammered so GOOOOO
I'm pretty sure he wasn't mafia actually. Unless Two did something weird by making the coroner a mafioso, which doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.
Chris_old

0_o wrote:

Chris wrote:

also pieguy didn't vote foulcoon who was mafia and I hammered so GOOOOO
I'm pretty sure he wasn't mafia actually. Unless Two did something weird by making the coroner a mafioso, which doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.
I will rage so hard if you vote for me you have no idea

having a coroner period in games where roles are shown doesn't make sense

unless foulcoon is what made roles show, cause he died and showed nothing

or he was a mafia who didn't get his role shown when he died

pls don't lose this we're at the very end
0_o

Chris wrote:

unless foulcoon is what made roles show, cause he died and showed nothing
I'm pretty sure it's this.
0_o
ok yeah I think it's pieguy

vote pieguy
Chris_old

0_o wrote:

ok yeah I think it's pieguy

vote pieguy
THANK GOD I WIN

WOO MAFIA
Chris_old
just kidding
0_o
it would be hilarious if I actually was mafia right now
Chris_old

0_o wrote:

it would be hilarious if I actually was mafia right now
I would have to tell you gg
Topic Starter
Two_old
Okayy. Game over ^_^.

pieguy1372 - Mafia Detective has been lynched

Town Wins :D

Role Synopsis:

Townspeople: nothing, can't claim their exact rolename and talk about not being able to claim it

Town Gossips: minimum 2 posts per day at 30 characters each or they don't count, otherwise no abilities

Paranoid Cat Lady: one-shot lie detector, usable during any phase. Unable to roleclaim or hint at their role before using their ability.

Know-it-all: starts off as neutral, turns town if voted for, reveals aux if lynched, gets role count every day.

Fanatic Worshipper: scan with 50/50 chance of alerting mafia, or kill yourself night 1 to scan two people and have their roles given to two random people (including mafia) the next day.

Innocuous Townsperson: returns a random role out of 113 when investigated, including by the Know-it-all. Full list here:
SPOILER
1 mafia goon
2 mafia roleblocker
3 mafia leader
4 mafia godfather
5 mafia graverobber
6 mafia detective
7 mafia strongarm
8mafia traitor
9mafia rolecop
10vanilla townie
11townsperson
12town gossip
13cop
14doctor
15roleblocker
16vigilante
17tracker
18watcher
19role cop
20mason
21bomb
22deputy
23nurse
24jailkeeper
25miller
26bodyguard
27innocuous townsperson
28bulletproof
29commuter
30doublevoter
31tree stump
32survivor
33lyncher
34unlyncher
35priest
36werewolf
37governor
38guard
39absorber
40actor
41alarmist
42arsonist
43ascetic
44assassin
45beloved princess
46bus driver
47CPR Doctor
48Compulsive
49coroner
50cultist
51cult leader
52deathproof
53deprogrammer
54dreaming god
55enabler
56encryptor
57executioner
58mafia executioner
59FBI agent
60faith healer
61firefighter
62fisherman
63flavor cop
64follower
65forensic investigator
66framer
67friendly neighbor
68gunsmith
69hammerer
70hider
71innocent child
72inquisitor
73inventor
74jack-of-all-trades
75janitor
76jester
77lie detector
78lightning rod
79town lover
80mafia lover
81lynchee
82lynchproof
83mailman
84mason
85mentor
86mime
87motivator
88neighbor
89neighborizer
90nexus
91ninja
92oracle
93paranoid gun owner
94poison doctor
95poisoner
96psychiatrist
97redirector
98reporter
99restless spirit
100reviver
101rolestopper
102sensor
103seraph knight
104side kick
105suicide bomber
106the oracle
107thief
108townie
109mafia spy
110vote thief
111voyeur
112voteless townie
113weak doctor
Pure Soul: destiny bond reviver. May send one pm once per game during the day phase. If they die that night, they can revive any one player at any point in the game. They'd be revived the next game day. Immune to any and all investigation.

Anonymous Coroner: keeps the roles of the dead showing.

Mafia Leader: final say on night kills, can pm a player name night 1 and use their role as their cover. If they are lynched, their cover's role is displayed in place of theirs.

Mafia Detective: investigate a player, gets told only if they have a power role or not

Mafia Graverobber: gets told detail role information of everyone who died the previous day, at the start of every day
Topic Starter
Two_old
Lybydose - town

animask - innocuous

DeathxShinigami - town

Wojjan - Mafia Leader

0_o - gossip

Mashley - pure soul

Rolled - town

Chris - gossip

pieguy1372 - mafia detective

Rantai - knowitall

Swiftwolf Yellowtail - fanatic

akrolsmir - cat lady

NoHItter - mafia graverobber

foulcoon - coroner

LadySuburu - gossip
Topic Starter
Two_old
Topic Starter
Two_old
a few notes:

- wojjan never used their ability

- if nohitter had conceded sooner, he'd have taken ladysuburu with him

- chris never picked up on the other gossips ;)
Rolled
mfw chris had the same role as faceman and LS

Also, why the fuck did you kill me D2?
0_o

Rolled wrote:

mfw chris had the same role as faceman and LS

lolllll
Chris_old
I still don't get the secret thing you were talking about

edit: omg ic ic

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Chris_old
also told you pieguy couldn't fucking claim

that was a golden catch
pieguyn
...god damn it >.>

Oh well, good game everyone :D

It seems the major mistake I made was not saying I wasn't allowed to roleclaim way back on D2 or whenever. I didn't even think about it until four days later, when I realized I had no options at all (roleclaim vanilla and get called out on it, say I'm not allowed to claim and get called out for not saying it D2, or claim an aux role and get called out because there were already enough aux roles).

Also, I never got the secret either. What was it? o.o
Chris_old

pieguy1372 wrote:

Also, I never got the secret either. What was it? o.o
all the town gossips had to post at least 30 character messages twice a day or get modkilled

suburu was being subtle as hell and posting exactly 30 every time for other town gossips to understand

faceman did but I didn't lol
pieguyn
Oh holy crap. No wonder I didn't get what you all were talking about

Also, being mafia is a lot more fun when you manage to survive a reasonable amount of time :P
Topic Starter
Two_old
Oh and if you are confused about day 1...

You are a Mafia Detective. You are aligned with the other Mafia Members, the names of which I've spoilered in case you think not knowing will help distance you day 1:
SPOILER
NoHItter (Mafia Graverobber) and Wojjan (Mafia Leader)
^____^
0_o
Honestly I was slightly shocked LS didn't get modkilled for that, I thought it fell quite plainly under "hinting at your restriction." That's why I started to doubt LS yesterday, I thought if Two allowed that much hinting then there was something balancing that out, like a mafia who had the same restriction.
Topic Starter
Two_old
they asked me when it first started if they could

I said yes as long as they don't point it out
Chris_old

0_o wrote:

Honestly I was slightly shocked LS didn't get modkilled for that, I thought it fell quite plainly under "hinting at your restriction." That's why I started to doubt LS yesterday, I thought if Two allowed that much hinting then there was something balancing that out, like a mafia who had the same restriction.
I thought it was clever as hell tbh, I need to start thinking more awesome like that when I play mafia
pieguyn
Actually I read the spoilerbox before accusing NoHItter :P

Wojjan told us he actually didn't, and managed to call both of us out rofl.
0_o
also gj wojjan for calling out both NoHItter and pieguy without knowing who they were
LadySuburu
Jeez, you were a gossip and didn't notice, so bad chris. jk jk

I'm glad I was NKed. Basically NKing face was the only scenario I worried about, since I wouldn't have voted faceman ever, and me being NKed doesn't make sense to me.

oh and I kinda cheated because I asked Two interesting enough questions that he revealed that there were multiple gossips so I didn't have to guess that there were. (I asked if I could say I had a post restriction that I can't claim, since there was nothing in the PM about it.)

Basically, I was lucky that at least one person picked up on it. Jester speculation saved me D1 too, which is nice.
LadySuburu

Two wrote:

they asked me when it first started if they could

I said yes as long as they don't point it out
Yeah, I had to tailor EVERY SINGLE FREAKING RESPONSE because I had to avoid even referencing someone's mention of my posting restriction or posting 30 characters or anything.

Edit: Because I didn't want to even risk being modkilled.
Chris_old

LadySuburu wrote:

Jeez, you were a gossip and didn't notice, so bad chris. jk jk

I'm glad I was NKed.
you dying is what made me like 99% sure pieguy was mafia, and especially after faceman didn't hammer immediately I KNEW we won

the best thing that could of happened was me/you dying that night, so yay :D
pieguyn
Oh holy shit

I only killed LS because I thought he had a higher chance of voting me than 0_o. Turns out I had that back-ass-wards >.<//
Chris_old
lol @ me calling you jester though, if I would of looked at my role for more than 2 seconds and going aw no aux I might of picked up on it
0_o

Chris wrote:

lol @ me calling you jester though, if I would of looked at my role for more than 2 seconds and going aw no aux I might of picked up on it
The funny thing is it was your post that made me catch it:
viewtopic.php?p=1034167#p1034167

Chris wrote:

Suburu your last 3 posts have been 30 characters each

I assume that is a requirement for your role

edit: every single post?
I never even noticed til then; mentioning "30 characters" is what set the lightbulb off.
LadySuburu
Yeah, I was extremely happy once Chris called that out because at that point I knew that any gossip that existed could've seen it.
Rolled
except chris
LadySuburu

Rolled wrote:

except chris
He did see it. He just didn't put it together with his role.

It still worked out :D
foulcoon
Holy fuck we won. I hate you all though. Seriously what would you have done in my place? I was only allowed to claim Coroner or something fake.
Rantai
Awwww crap, I should have stayed on pieguy x.x

That's the second time I made that mistake

Oh damn that explains the silly numbers in my role counts.

Good work people ^.^
LadySuburu

foulcoon wrote:

Holy fuck we won. I hate you all though. Seriously what would you have done in my place? I was only allowed to claim Coroner or something fake.
Not do most of the things that made me vote you.

I was trying to find a way that your role would fit, and you place an immovable vote on me and start attacking chris as a person not as in this game, and then don't look to see if there's anything you missed.

Then again, frustration ruins pretty much everyone's scumhunting ability and ability to survive in mafia.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I think the only thing that gave two of the three mafia away was the fact that they were either being aggressive (Wojjan) or voting for me (NoHitter).

Of course, this all happened on D1. I actually thought I was gonna die D2, but apparently, there was a chance that someone was gonna protect me. Apparently, this wasn't the case, as there is no doctor or bus driver. Guess that "doctor/driver" claim got me out in a pinch, really. Even the mafia thought that I was gonna get protected.

Also, I was hoping someone was gonna revive me, but no one did.

I'm still surprised that I managed to vote two mafia in a row without getting killed, though. Glad you guys managed to finish this with a town win. :D
NoHitter
Swift, your cop gut basically won the town. Grats.
Wojjan, pieguy and me all were able to distance ourselves well enough D1.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
The only guy I didn't expect to turn out mafia was pieguy. He didn't seem as obvious as you two did.

..then again, it was his anti-mafia vote D1 that made him look like he's town. >_>
NoHitter
Exactly.
We all attacked each other.
Mine and pieguy's were intentional.
Wojjan's was unintentional.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Plus the fact that Wojjan did it after he got lynched.

If I was still alive, I would've used that message to my advantage, really. Sadly, it would've taken a change on my investigation, as I wanted to search DxS, who turned out as a townsperson, which was not what I was expecting.
Mashley
Go town!
Wojjan
I am the best scumhunter

even as mafia

seriously though LUUUCKY cop, two mafs in a row
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Your aggressiveness toward me gave you away, Wojjan. Remember my FoS list? If I were to go across that entire list, I'd have gotten a total of 3 town. The only thing that made me change my mind was how they responded to me overall.

I do admit, though, getting two mafia in a row is QUITE impressive.
Wojjan

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Your aggressiveness toward me gave you away, Wojjan
lrn2play plz
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
This isn't my second mafia game, you know. If you took a look at the previous game, I mentioned that I have played mafia games before. Believe me, I know how it works.
Wojjan
I really didn't accuse you of being a noob. I said that you have to be overall terrible at this game to even think that me being aggressive towards you makes me scum.
NoHitter
Aggressiveness isn't a scumtell, just saying.
Sleep Powder

NoHItter wrote:

Depends on why they're being aggressive.
Wojjan

animask wrote:

NoHItter wrote:

Depends on why they're being aggressive.
no it doesn't