show more
Artorias_DELETED
Good luck jen!!
Doguu
Beatmap so goooooooooood
Topic Starter
Jenny

Aka wrote:

・why all of that effort on sliderticks? you could simply use silent slidertick as you are not using silent sliderslide :? silencing all ticks makes kinda no sense with tick rate 2. consider using tr1? this will also prevent forced sliderbreaks from this slider 06:03:285 (1) - since you just literally has 1st slidertick in the starting circle. and the sv could be a bit higher at least but uhhhhh it will break your neat looking of slider ;_; | actually I have yet to see anyone break on the long trainsqueak slider; they usually overwing at the start but breaking doesn't really happen - also, how'd tick 1 help with that? - I like TR2 since it gives you a visual feedback when there's something going on on the weaker beats, without needing the audio impact. you know there's a 1/2 drum rhythm most of the time, so it's reassuring to see something being there and the numbers ticking up on it, but having the kind of "snazzy" ticksound (which quite frankly is just annoying) would just feel dissonant in the song. I don't want it /entirely/ gone but I prefer to have it near-unnoticably in the background, if that makes sense

and what caught my personal eye:
・07:51:947 (6) - i am pretty sure this slider goes offscreen
| moved the pattern a bit to the side (4-5 is now an 1.8x jump), works and looks fine like this - also delivers the pressure more efficiently on 5
・01:35:004 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - this part was pretty late by timing for some reason. its greatly noticeable there 01:41:424 (1) - and on sliders/notes previously. i am not really good in timing, but if to play objects from there on 1/16 grey ticks, it would sounds better. maybe this calm part needs an addidional timing point? | trying to catch Charles but it seems as though I do not have the badge required as to control him yet
・probably the epilepsy warning is needed here? o.o due to those white bursts at ~50% of the diff | don't think so since it's not repetitive; if it was multiple in a row, sure
・04:51:689 (9) - if possible, would be better if you could make the emphazis on this note, if the shape of slider started to change from 9 (or from 13 ), not from 04:51:856 (11) - , it would be more natural to play, since 9 is on white tick and having such stuff started from stronger beat is way better to play than from weaker one | did change stuff about
・05:03:939 (8,9) - this will be pain in ass to catch ._... if this 05:03:022 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - structure could be placed a bit down and 9 from 05:03:856 (7,8,9) - would be placed between 8 and 9, instead of 10, i believer it would be a bit less pain to catch and well, overall more comfortable to follow | sometimes, pain is good (changed spacing on the 1-2-3-4 sliders to 1.8x and lowered the 5-6-7-8 part to make it 1.8x aswell; should be a bit easier now while keeping the feel)
・06:41:547 (2,3,4,5,6) - 06:47:947 (2,3,4,5) - the same recommendating will go here from me when you caught me ingame, these objects are barely hearable | I'm actually fine with that since the song doesn't deliver a whole lot of impact here; having hitsounds be much louder than the "bare audible minimum" for this section'd feel dissonant with how the feeling of the music goes; maybe I'll try +5/7% or something - let's talk about that on IRC
・07:24:347 (9) - same as 04:51:689 (9) - here. i was always messing up on such thing, honestly.. if 9 was more below, like 8 is placed now, it would much more natural to follow. i could suggest adding 1 note before the 07:23:547 (1) - , so placement changing wont need any effort | actually, I really like this one since 9 is when you engage into the upwards motion again - 3-4-5-6 are upwards, 6-7-8 then go down, then you start the upwards curve on the beat of 9 again rather than after it; if I put 9 at the furthest-down point, you'd change your direction of movement after the click instead - also, it contributes to fluidity a lot for me

you can could on my bubububbubbble, so poke me when its ready uwu
unko
[Legend]
AR -> 8 :x
cheesiest

nookls wrote:

[Legend]
AR -> 8 :x
Topic Starter
Jenny
cheesiest

Jenny wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/46238
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/90716
look at these instead
Birdy
[Legend]
CS -> 7 :x
Aka
О_О
Charles445
Weird stuff, these probably aren't right, especially the last one
The last one was either varying slightly at random parts or the game was lagging.
One of the two.

Aka
#1 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
make sure aimod is definitely having drunk days before bubble #2
unko

Jenny wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/46238
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/90716
these beatmaps are broken, osu must've corrupted them and made them ar9 >:(
HabiHolic
here #2
-N a n a k o-
yey
Avena
06:03:285 (1) - AIMod says it's unsnapped, is it an error? because it seems like it doesn't land on the whitey whitey.
Topic Starter
Jenny
thing is fix, thank Priti boi
Avena
gratz bby
_index
congratz with new dragonforce map, but i highly suggest to DQ it and fix long slider somewhere near 2300 combo as it pretty much drains all HP with HR on
Q.Q
meii18

_index wrote:

congratz with new dragonforce map, but i highly suggest to DQ it and fix long slider somewhere near 2300 combo as it pretty much drains all HP with HR on
Q.Q
DQ for long sliders ? Serious ? This is not a DQ reason _index :/
_index

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

_index wrote:

Q.Q
did you really finished reading on my post, or just wrote instantly after DQ words?
anyway nvm, Jenny already agreed on HP workaround
TicClick
disqualified for the above reason (requested by Jenny); please apply all necessary changes and start the approval over
actually, don't, let me check it just to be sure
Topic Starter
Jenny
changed: drain 6 -> 3.7, longslider and following minibreak should now only take about 70% of your HP while playing on HardRock. may the pp farm begin.
Kyubey

Jenny wrote:

may the pp farm begin
Implying someone else can fc it with HR.
fergas
I dont think its also rankable. Or it is?
00:13:418 (1) -
http://puu.sh/gPmG2/d5d9015235.jpg
03:18:221 (1) -
http://puu.sh/gPmT2/480c0fcf13.jpg
04:26:188 (4) -
http://puu.sh/gPn1R/d3642a9b61.jpg
5:4 i failed

Whatever, good luck reranking!
TicClick
would be cool if you mentioned aspect ratio, aside from posting screenshots of we don't know what
if that is 5:4 (1280×1024), it may stay
Musty
this is a cool map gl on reranking
Mismagius
03:23:021 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - Jenny the mapping goddess
TicClick
shouldn't have any more issues
Krah
Rip the time where people mapped for normal plays.
Say hi to the world where guys ask for a dq to change HP to something ridiculously low cuz a top player can't pp farm it with HR.

Sad day.
Topic Starter
Jenny

Krah wrote:

Say hi to the world where guys ask for a dq to change HP to something ridiculously low cuz a top player can't pp farm it with HR.

Sad day.

I don't design my maps for modplay either but if it's just and only HP drain, I am okay with it- keep in mind the slider will still punish you (hard) if you screw up right before it, it's just not gonna kill you 100% on it's own but drag you down to ~25-30% instead; won't change a whole lot for nomod play actually, I believe.
Kyubey

EDIT: Re-bubble due to found issue with storyboard (unused file).
P8A6C0O0

Jenny wrote:

Krah wrote:

Sad day.

I don't design my maps for modplay either but if it's just and only HP drain, I am okay with it- keep in mind the slider will still punish you (hard) if you screw up right before it, it's just not gonna kill you 100% on it's own but drag you down to ~25-30% instead; won't change a whole lot for nomod play actually, I believe.
I believe that maps should be HR-able
unlike MENDES

gl rw-qualifying
Illkryn
Yes I do not think any map should be impassable with hr. That's just stupid. DT is understandable of course.
Avena
I don goofed
bub #2
Aka

meii18

_index wrote:

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

Q.Q
did you really finished reading on my post, or just wrote instantly after DQ words?
anyway nvm, Jenny already agreed on HP workaround
Ahhh sorry I checked the map and I didn't found the long sliders and I was fucked up xp

Sorry for inconvenience
Proxy
hype boys
Garpo
Congratulations Jenny

PLEASE NO DQ'ERINO THIS MAP
Hitorikko

no dq pls
JMC

no dq pls
show more