forum

DragonForce - The Last Journey Home

posted
Total Posts
show more
TicClick
would be cool if you mentioned aspect ratio, aside from posting screenshots of we don't know what
if that is 5:4 (1280×1024), it may stay
Musty
this is a cool map gl on reranking
Mismagius
03:23:021 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - Jenny the mapping goddess
TicClick
shouldn't have any more issues
Krah
Rip the time where people mapped for normal plays.
Say hi to the world where guys ask for a dq to change HP to something ridiculously low cuz a top player can't pp farm it with HR.

Sad day.
Topic Starter
Jenny

Krah wrote:

Say hi to the world where guys ask for a dq to change HP to something ridiculously low cuz a top player can't pp farm it with HR.

Sad day.

I don't design my maps for modplay either but if it's just and only HP drain, I am okay with it- keep in mind the slider will still punish you (hard) if you screw up right before it, it's just not gonna kill you 100% on it's own but drag you down to ~25-30% instead; won't change a whole lot for nomod play actually, I believe.
Kyubey

EDIT: Re-bubble due to found issue with storyboard (unused file).
P8A6C0O0

Jenny wrote:

Krah wrote:

Sad day.

I don't design my maps for modplay either but if it's just and only HP drain, I am okay with it- keep in mind the slider will still punish you (hard) if you screw up right before it, it's just not gonna kill you 100% on it's own but drag you down to ~25-30% instead; won't change a whole lot for nomod play actually, I believe.
I believe that maps should be HR-able
unlike MENDES

gl rw-qualifying
Illkryn
Yes I do not think any map should be impassable with hr. That's just stupid. DT is understandable of course.
Avena
I don goofed
bub #2
Aka

meii18

_index wrote:

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

congratz with new dragonforce map, but i highly suggest to DQ it and fix long slider somewhere near 2300 combo as it pretty much drains all HP with HR on
Q.Q
DQ for long sliders ? Serious ? This is not a DQ reason _index :/
did you really finished reading on my post, or just wrote instantly after DQ words?
anyway nvm, Jenny already agreed on HP workaround
Ahhh sorry I checked the map and I didn't found the long sliders and I was fucked up xp

Sorry for inconvenience
Proxy
hype boys
Garpo
Congratulations Jenny

PLEASE NO DQ'ERINO THIS MAP
Hitorikko

no dq pls
JMC

no dq pls
Woddles

no dq pls
Pappy
dq pls

Grats Jenny c:
Topic Starter
Jenny
Oh look, I made a pp
iMega
dq pls lmao
Nyxa
Yay it's a Jenny
Proxy

no dq pls
Vuelo Eluko

Woddles wrote:

no dq pls
Yuudachi-kun
They'll find a reason.
Vuelo Eluko

B-] wrote:

Yes I do not think any map should be impassable with hr. That's just stupid. DT is understandable of course.
technically any map is passable with DT, if the skill is there, since it can't increase the HP to a point where even an SS is a fail
Yuudachi-kun
I think he means humanly passable; you aren't going to pass DT mad machine.
Charm

Kheldragar wrote:

I think he means humanly passable; you aren't going to pass DT mad machine.
uh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWd-GIhqiQI
Yuudachi-kun
My god

Okay, I change it to passing DT FD4D
Inteno
Oh god, this map is pure beauty.

I really like it alot.
Vuelo Eluko

Kheldragar wrote:

My god

ya just gotta bullshit the streams, its not necessary to do 405 bpm to pass them, just like its not necessary to do 270 to pass the shorter delrio streams :^)
PatZar
:O
Spayyce
waiting for a Tom(tm) pp weight change to HR that makes the pp go down 60pp or something
Hitorikko

[ Space ] wrote:

waiting for a Tom(tm) pp weight change to HR that makes the pp go down 60pp or something
:D
AustinsGuitar
lol tom the "needs less pp now" man
Charm

Riince wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

My god

ya just gotta bullshit the streams, its not necessary to do 405 bpm to pass them, just like its not necessary to do 270 to pass the shorter delrio streams :^)

Timefreeze DT?
Nyxa

Kheldragar wrote:

My god

I was so expecting another youtube video after this post

Just stick to DT Rainbow Dash Likes Girls
Vuelo Eluko

Tess wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

My god

pretty sure C 1x missed that with relax
silmarilen

Riince wrote:

Tess wrote:

pretty sure C 1x missed that with relax
was that before or after he 4mod fc'd that tag4 map?
Jerome
deleted
Garven
Hi Jenny,

We need to disqualify your map due to the massive slowdown slider. Try to make the transition more natural as it is very abrupt as it stands (nearly a magnitude of difference between the BPM and velocity change). A word of advice for your future maps: if you plan on making a slider such as this, I highly recommend that you try to stay within the bounds of the editor first, then look to options beyond it after exhausting standard means. You have .75x available that haven't been used that could also help towards transitioning to this long slider.

Some additional notes:

Your stack leniency is set really low, but there weren't any patterns that really require that and your consecutive 1/2 stacks weren't stacking properly. You should raise this if you don't have any advanced patterns that require this setting.

If possible, could you reduce the intensity of the white transition flashes in the storyboard?

I had a few issues seeing the brown combo color against the cloudy background, but others were fine with it.
show more