forum

Attention OT-ers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jun Maeda
What will happen in the next 10 years of OT? Do you think it's gonna be the same like right now? Or before? Or it's gonna be way worse or way better than we thought lol
sametdze
i think the quality of OT is gonna get worse and worse. OT was somewhat serious a long time ago and now it's kind of like "the rubbish bin of osu"
Topic Starter
Jun Maeda

sametdze wrote:

i think the quality of OT is gonna get worse and worse. OT was somewhat serious a long time ago and now it's kind of like "the rubbish bin of osu"
Yeah i can actually agree with it, but we'll see still
Rezq Gokou
true, I wish someone can bring the quality up again
Topic Starter
Jun Maeda

Rezq wrote:

The beginning was golden
Rezq Gokou
I personally want to make some event but the place has gotten like this.
Stomiks
No way it's lasting 10 more years. At that point I'll just feel bad for the future generations.

Rezq wrote:

All the better to make it. If it succeeds then people would be more motivated to try making one too.
Kobold84

Jun Maeda wrote:

What will happen in the next 10 years of OT? Do you think it's gonna be the same like right now? Or before? Or it's gonna be way worse or way better than we thought lol
If by this time lazer is out on mobile devices, it's over for OT. Maybe in a good way.

sametdze wrote:

OT was somewhat serious a long time ago and now it's kind of like "the rubbish bin of osu"
Rezq Gokou

Stomiks wrote:

No way it's lasting 10 more years. At that point I'll just feel bad for the future generations.

Rezq wrote:

All the better to make it. If it succeeds then people would be more motivated to try making one too.
But there will be no stomuks 😔
Stomiks

Rezq wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Rezq wrote:

But there will be no stomuks 😔
What does that mean
Rezq Gokou
don't mind it

I may held an event but the prize is steam gift card and not supporter because I have no access to credit card
Corne2Plum3
OT will be gone I think
Ymir

Rezq wrote:

A lot of failed threads have taught me that no "one" person can change the quality of Off-Topic. It's a group effort.

I tried introducing TOTM in hopes of persuading people to go competitively make the quality of OT go up again, but it received 0 attention.

My knack of making good threads was short lived, so I'm just gonna join the low quality thread making gang
Rezq Gokou
making TOTM as someone first event is bad decision imo.

Because you haven't got any experience nor the trust from the community on managing events
Nuuskamuikkunen
I think that osu! might be gone along with OT.
Ymir

Rezq wrote:

making TOTM as someone first event is bad decision imo.

Because you haven't got any experience nor the trust from the community on managing events
I'm not new lol I've been denizen for a while, think I've got a decent level of trust
TOTM isn't an event either
Rezq Gokou
I thought you just started TOTM as your first thing lol
[ Sebastian ]
I hosted a pfp drawing contest a couple months ago that went pretty well.
MrMcMikey22
I think it purely depends how on how bad the internet would become, because the amount of bad stuff happening feels exactly like this:

Wimpy Cursed
I think we'll all be parents
show more