forum

A-Breaking Laboratory Garage Sale

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
Welcome to the most high tech garage sale you will ever witness. After the spectacular success the weapon shop was, I am back giving my sacred tech to the masses. And also because I need to get rid of some junk that has been laying around.

Holo-Scan 3000

Uses quantum to analyze subatomic properties including what's down there making you single
The very thing I used to inspect Kere's Passion Orange Guava with

Hyperion Sonic 3000X

A primitive energy source used to power the Visibility Cloaking Device
(which is now lost because someone took out the energy source that makes it un-invisible)

Universal Synthesizer HKxx

A manufacturing chamber used to produce things containing Level 4 tech (equivalent to type 1.75 civ tech)
It produced much of my war armada I used against AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... and also very likely the thing YyottaCat stole schematics for

⌰̸͉̩͈̳̐̔͐̉̐̚͜⋔̴̝̬͕̰̝̰̺̘͕͌̂̔̔̇̈́̾̂͌͝ͅ⋏̸̣͈̺̲̃̍͛͗͑̒̎̎̕ͅ⏃̷͕̺̺̦̞̺̄̎̿̒̎̓̑͠⏚̵̺̺̭̳͓̬̿̽̒́͆͊̚̚͝⟊̴̨̣̲̗͈̣̙̖̆̽̚͜͝͝☊̸̧̡̭̬͓͎̣̤̼̙̉̋̊̒͌̍̃̕͝͠⎅̸̝̼͖̲̗̼̝͔̑̈́̌͂̒̕̚⍾̸̳̳̗͙̓̓̏̅̽̋̃͘͘͜͠⌇̴̞̼̝̩̤͉̦͍̖͊̈́̿̾͗̀̕⟟̴̨̳̥̝͉̐̽̂̅͘͝͠͝ͅ☍̴͚̥͈͉̠̬̾̇̄͆̍̍͂̿͘͝⊑̶̛̣͔͚̫̠̲̍̊̃̊̄͝͠⌿̴͕̼̗͚̳̳̄͒̈͗̽͆̔̔͋͠ͅ⍀̶̢̜̰̮͈͎̤̮̾̅̔͑̔̾̑̕͝⎍̶̨͓̠̙̮̺́̒̽̈́͆̿̓̈͝⏁̸̫̤̹̲̣͎̫̦̩̺͑̇̆͗̐͂̐̕⎎̷̺̜̫̻̙̻̏̏́̏̈́͒̏̓̏̅̈͜͜☌̴̢̜͖̲̜̘̹̙̞͊̽̄̔́̒̕̚̕͘

Just get rid of Just get rid of Just get rid of it just get rid of it just get rid of
I𐌲 KN𐍉WS 𐌰𐌹𐌹 𐍉𐍆𐌹𐌸𐌰𐌽 𐌹𐌰𐌿𐍄𐍂
Polyspora
guess A-Breaking laboratory is not at its best stage, selling whatever he can find tossed at the lab
179bpm
can i have the holo scan please
Topic Starter
abraker

179bpm wrote:

Where would it be shipping off to?
NotRaffi
I'll take the holo-scan 3000, seems like it's going to be pretty useful to have around
B0ii
can I have the ⌰̸͉̩͈̳̐̔͐̉̐̚͜⋔̴̝̬͕̰̝̰̺̘͕͌̂̔̔̇̈́̾̂͌͝ͅ⋏̸̣͈̺̲̃̍͛͗͑̒̎̎̕ͅ⏃̷͕̺̺̦̞̺̄̎̿̒̎̓̑͠⏚̵̺̺̭̳͓̬̿̽̒́͆͊̚̚͝⟊̴̨̣̲̗͈̣̙̖̆̽̚͜͝͝☊̸̧̡̭̬͓͎̣̤̼̙̉̋̊̒͌̍̃̕͝͠⎅̸̝̼͖̲̗̼̝͔̑̈́̌͂̒̕̚⍾̸̳̳̗͙̓̓̏̅̽̋̃͘͘͜͠⌇̴̞̼̝̩̤͉̦͍̖͊̈́̿̾͗̀̕⟟̴̨̳̥̝͉̐̽̂̅͘͝͠͝ͅ☍̴͚̥͈͉̠̬̾̇̄͆̍̍͂̿͘͝⊑̶̛̣͔͚̫̠̲̍̊̃̊̄͝͠⌿̴͕̼̗͚̳̳̄͒̈͗̽͆̔̔͋͠ͅ⍀̶̢̜̰̮͈͎̤̮̾̅̔͑̔̾̑̕͝⎍̶̨͓̠̙̮̺́̒̽̈́͆̿̓̈͝⏁̸̫̤̹̲̣͎̫̦̩̺͑̇̆͗̐͂̐̕⎎̷̺̜̫̻̙̻̏̏́̏̈́͒̏̓̏̅̈͜͜☌̴̢̜͖̲̜̘̹̙̞͊̽̄̔́̒̕̚̕͘?

Ship it to U+003A-002F street
HoosierTransfer
can i have the Universal Synthesizer HKxx? Ship it to 51 old warehouse street
Stomiks
I’ll take whatever’s left. Ship it to British Megacorp©️™️’s HQ would’ya?
his everything

B0ii wrote:

can I have the ⌰̸͉̩͈̳̐̔͐̉̐̚͜⋔̴̝̬͕̰̝̰̺̘͕͌̂̔̔̇̈́̾̂͌͝ͅ⋏̸̣͈̺̲̃̍͛͗͑̒̎̎̕ͅ⏃̷͕̺̺̦̞̺̄̎̿̒̎̓̑͠⏚̵̺̺̭̳͓̬̿̽̒́͆͊̚̚͝⟊̴̨̣̲̗͈̣̙̖̆̽̚͜͝͝☊̸̧̡̭̬͓͎̣̤̼̙̉̋̊̒͌̍̃̕͝͠⎅̸̝̼͖̲̗̼̝͔̑̈́̌͂̒̕̚⍾̸̳̳̗͙̓̓̏̅̽̋̃͘͘͜͠⌇̴̞̼̝̩̤͉̦͍̖͊̈́̿̾͗̀̕⟟̴̨̳̥̝͉̐̽̂̅͘͝͠͝ͅ☍̴͚̥͈͉̠̬̾̇̄͆̍̍͂̿͘͝⊑̶̛̣͔͚̫̠̲̍̊̃̊̄͝͠⌿̴͕̼̗͚̳̳̄͒̈͗̽͆̔̔͋͠ͅ⍀̶̢̜̰̮͈͎̤̮̾̅̔͑̔̾̑̕͝⎍̶̨͓̠̙̮̺́̒̽̈́͆̿̓̈͝⏁̸̫̤̹̲̣͎̫̦̩̺͑̇̆͗̐͂̐̕⎎̷̺̜̫̻̙̻̏̏́̏̈́͒̏̓̏̅̈͜͜☌̴̢̜͖̲̜̘̹̙̞͊̽̄̔́̒̕̚̕͘?
☊'⟒⌇⏁ ⋔⍜⟟ ⍾⎍⟟ ⏃⎍⍀⏃ ⌰⟒ ⌰̸͉̩͈̳̐̔͐̉̐̚͜⋔̴̝̬͕̰̝̰̺̘͕͌̂̔̔̇̈́̾̂͌͝ͅ⋏̸̣͈̺̲̃̍͛͗͑̒̎̎̕ͅ⏃̷͕̺̺̦̞̺̄̎̿̒̎̓̑͠⏚̵̺̺̭̳͓̬̿̽̒́͆͊̚̚͝⟊̴̨̣̲̗͈̣̙̖̆̽̚͜͝͝☊̸̧̡̭̬͓͎̣̤̼̙̉̋̊̒͌̍̃̕͝͠⎅̸̝̼͖̲̗̼̝͔̑̈́̌͂̒̕̚⍾̸̳̳̗͙̓̓̏̅̽̋̃͘͘͜͠⌇̴̞̼̝̩̤͉̦͍̖͊̈́̿̾͗̀̕⟟̴̨̳̥̝͉̐̽̂̅͘͝͠͝ͅ☍̴͚̥͈͉̠̬̾̇̄͆̍̍͂̿͘͝⊑̶̛̣͔͚̫̠̲̍̊̃̊̄͝͠⌿̴͕̼̗͚̳̳̄͒̈͗̽͆̔̔͋͠ͅ⍀̶̢̜̰̮͈͎̤̮̾̅̔͑̔̾̑̕͝⎍̶̨͓̠̙̮̺́̒̽̈́͆̿̓̈͝⏁̸̫̤̹̲̣͎̫̦̩̺͑̇̆͗̐͂̐̕⎎̷̺̜̫̻̙̻̏̏́̏̈́͒̏̓̏̅̈͜͜☌̴̢̜͖̲̜̘̹̙̞͊̽̄̔́̒̕̚̕͘
Cerno
Honey, the neighbor’s selling alien abominations again
179bpm
Topic Starter
abraker

NotRaffi wrote:

I'll take the holo-scan 3000, seems like it's going to be pretty useful to have around
Unfortunately there is only one holo-scan 3000, and 179bpm owns the bid
You may contest the bid by offering something higher than the current price within the next 24h

179bpm wrote:

abraker wrote:

179bpm wrote:

Where would it be shipping off to?
here please
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Peppino+Pizza/@-10.7721046,-169.5762806,2z/data=!4m16!1m9!3m8!1s0x4c9b95e84607835d:0x5012c9f5fa2d892e!2sPeppino+Pizza!8m2!3d48.8299278!4d-64.3204695!9m1!1b1!16s%2Fg%2F11q2yg52q2!3m5!1s0x4c9b95e84607835d:0x5012c9f5fa2d892e!8m2!3d48.8299278!4d-64.3204695!16s%2Fg%2F11q2yg52q2
Got it... however, the product you have placed in order has turned into a hot trending item! As a result, the order is put on hold until the bidding process is complete.

B0ii wrote:

This is pickup only. Luckily, the item is free and is subject to a first come first serve policy rather than a tedious bidding process.

HoosierTransfer wrote:

can i have the Universal Synthesizer HKxx? Ship it to 51 old warehouse street
I have 51 51 old warehouse streets showing up

Stomiks wrote:

That would be the Hyperion Sonic 3000X. Your order is being processed... error. Oh, I have a memo saying "British Megacorp©️™️’s HQ" is on a terrorist watch list. Yikes.
B0ii

abraker wrote:

B0ii wrote:

This is pickup only. Luckily, the item is free and is subject to a first come first serve policy rather than a tedious bidding process.
  ___
    _-_-  _/\___:/__\\__
 _-_-__  / ,-. -|-  ,-.`-.
   _-_- `( o )----( o )-'

alr I'm coming
Stomiks

abraker wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

That would be the Hyperion Sonic 3000X. Your order is being processed... error. Oh, I have a memo saying "British Megacorp©️™️’s HQ" is on a terrorist watch list. Yikes.
wow the government still hasn't gotten rid of that? I wanna complain to the manager!
Topic Starter
abraker

B0ii wrote:

abraker wrote:

B0ii wrote:

___
   _-_- `( o )----( o )-'

alr I'm coming
Make sure your car is equipped with a missile defense system. I haven't bothered making exceptions for onsite visitors yet, so it might be a rough way in

Stomiks wrote:

abraker wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

wow the government still hasn't gotten rid of that? I wanna complain to the manager!
*checks notes*

uhhhhhh we don't negotiate with terrorists
[ Sebastian ]
Is the Universal Synthesizer HKxx still up for grabs?
B0ii

abraker wrote:

B0ii wrote:

abraker wrote:

B0ii wrote:

___
   _-_- `( o )----( o )-'

alr I'm coming
Make sure your car is equipped with a missile defense system. I haven't bothered making exceptions for onsite visitors yet, so it might be a rough way in
             _______
  ___       /_______\\
   _-_- `( o )----( o )-'

uh the roof is the best thing I have for protection
I think I might have a high chance of dying
Topic Starter
abraker

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Is the Universal Synthesizer HKxx still up for grabs?
HoosierTransfer made an order for it but the address ran into a processing issue and so it was not complete. You may put on order for it, but do expect it to become a hot trending item as soon the issue is fixed.
Corne2Plum3
Unfortunately nothing interests me but do you have more products?
Manishh
May I have Hyperion Sonic 3000X and Universal Synthesizer HKxx?

Hyperion Sonic 3000x can be useful if someone died and we wanna know the reason. and universal synthesizer hkxx is just for future safety.

You know my address,
show more