forum

The OT!Multiplayer

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Anaxii 3
Hello there, The OT! Team. I would like to introduce you to this idea. Basically, this is a multiplayer for denizens and dwellers. This multi is available in all game modes, with the difference is that they're separated. What do you think?

GMTs that are active in OT, like abraker and Kobold84 (including Corne2Plum3 and THAT_otaku (isn't active on OT!)) are allowed to join the multi.

OT!MDX is basically the same as OT!Multiplayer, but it is hosted on lazer, because unlimited multi guaranteed! (Both normal and deluxe will have a multiplayer password here)

Cancelled OT!Multiplayer (post 74) - forum/p/9060894
First OT!Multiplayer (post 80) - forum/p/9082496
[ Sebastian ]
How will this work?
Karmine

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

How will this work?
Topic Starter
Anaxii 3

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

How will this work?
As your primary gamemode is on ctb, then it is a separated room for ctb, with the members being Patatitta, you and others. In taiko, it will be TGGD, Rigbyuis, and others. Anyone in OT is free to join any rooms they want, even if you play 4 modes, it is still allowed.
[ Sebastian ]

THETM wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

How will this work?
As your primary gamemode is on ctb, then it is a separated room for ctb, with the members being Patatitta, you and others. In taiko, it will be TGGD, Rigbyuis, and others. Anyone is free to join any rooms they want.
So basically it is certain sub categories in OT that are only accessible to people who main a specific mode?
Ymir
what
Topic Starter
Anaxii 3

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

THETM wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

How will this work?
As your primary gamemode is on ctb, then it is a separated room for ctb, with the members being Patatitta, you and others. In taiko, it will be TGGD, Rigbyuis, and others. Anyone is free to join any rooms they want.
So basically it is certain sub categories in OT that are only accessible to people who main a specific mode?
edited. no, because people that main a specific mode has their own room, but they still can join the other modes.
B0ii
/in ig
Patatitta
it would be cool as a one of event thing, cant really see this really lasting in the long run since half of OT does not play osu!
Stomiks
Well good luck finding enough people who play the game anymore
Karmine

Patatitta wrote:

it would be cool as a one of event thing, cant really see this really lasting in the long run since half of OT does not play osu!
Yeah, I barely play anymore, I'd love to go multi with people from here but it's hard with timezones and all
[ Sebastian ]

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

Yeah, I barely play anymore, I'd love to go multi with people from here but it's hard with timezones and all
What if we played multiple matches with people in different timezones?
Dementedduck
would be cool to multi with some more people from ot
every time i did it before it was very fun 👍
MrMcMikey22
/in TO THE STD WOOORLD!
YyottaCat
OT Minecraft server 2 when?
Patatitta

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

at that point we're just playing singleplayer
[ Sebastian ]

Patatitta wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Patatitta wrote:

at that point we're just playing singleplayer
Or maybe some of us just stay up late, which I'm happy to do on the weekend.
Jarcrafted
I don't get it
Farfocele
std!
nominomu
i mean i would love to join, although timezones are definitely a bit tricky, and also i might get excluded bc i'm more of a visitor than a dweller
show more