AYO WTF ඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞ
Tad Fibonacci
abraker's a Groomer confirmed
Stomiks
Abraker got his account back lmaooo
Polyspora

Stomiks wrote:

Abraker got his account back lmaooo
he didnt :( its the hacker fucking around with us, at this point it just got comic
McEndu
I might have to prove that I can be in China, US, UK, France and Japan all at the same time

- Marco -
Corne2Plum3
It's getting weird every hour...
Joon Yorigami
ass breaker
Karmine

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

abraker's a Groomer confirmed
Oh no, an actual osu! player
[ Rynn ]
i dont even know what to say anymore. i just dont know what to do. every hour it just gets more mysterious and mysterious. if anyone can tell me what happened from the beginning, then please tell me.
Nuuskamuikkunen
Welcome to osu!
Polyspora

Itz_UwU_Playz wrote:

i dont even know what to say anymore. i just dont know what to do. every hour it just gets more mysterious and mysterious. if anyone can tell me what happened from the beginning, then please tell me.
abraker hacked, hacker tried to hack more pepole, people started to notice it then posted it here.

somehow I got away with it, changed every single password and activated 2fa where I could before they made any change
[ Rynn ]

Polyspora wrote:

Itz_UwU_Playz wrote:

abraker hacked, hacker tried to hack more pepole, people started to notice it then posted it here.

somehow I got away with it, changed every single password and activated 2fa where I could before they made any change
thank god i rarely check my osu dms and whoever tf hacked abraker didnt send anything to me
Manishh

abraker being sus
Manishh
I was wondering, why havnt he created a different account
Cerno

Manishh wrote:

im assuming abraker can somehow manage to get it back, i guess idk

He does know how to code, watch him hack the hacker
Karmine

Cerno wrote:

Manishh wrote:

im assuming abraker can somehow manage to get it back, i guess idk

He does know how to code, watch him hack the hacker
If he completely lost access the only way to get it back is to have discord support give you access but last time I checked they didn't really have an actual support.
z0z
this abarker isn't real, he wouldn't demand sex and its materials
TGGD

z0z wrote:

this abarker isn't real, he wouldn't demand sex and its materials
It's all part of our nightmares
show more