forum

OT! Parliament 2022 4th Member Announcement

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ClevelandsMyBro

OT Parliament Election 2022

Welcome back folks to the final results of the 2022 OT Parliament Election!
If you don't know what this is, Hello and welcome! Please look at the election announcement to get the general idea of what is going on.
As you may know, there have been a little thing called the "OT! Parliament Election" going on in the land of OT!
And after there has been 3 new confirmed members for the parliament seat, I can safely conclude that the election has gone as plan with little to no errors made along the way.

BUT

There seems to be a little dilemma on who will be the 4th member of the parliament.
There has been a 4 way tie for the 4th seat of the parliament.

Those 4 are;

abraker
Yhuan Debeste
Cerno
and Asian Warlord

And so, after a somewhat long parliament debate, I would like to announce the OT! Parliament members once more!

The next OT Parliament members are

Penguin
ShinRun
Corne2Plum3

and...
abraker
what a surprise

As usual, I would like to congratulate the winner for the last seat of the parliament. We hope you will do a wonderful job on guiding OT for the better.
The following is the statistics of the votes.
All votes were submitted by members of the OT Parliament via Discord.

From the Discord post by fellow parliament member, ex-president, and friend of ColdTooth, Penguin, We can see that candidate abraker recieved the most amount of post with 3 votes.
Candidate Asian Warlord fell a tad bit short with 1 votes.
Meanwhile, candidate Yhuan Debeste and Cerno both recieved 0 votes.

This announcement thread will also serve as a post election discussion thread for denizens. Denizens are free to discuss the results of the election and share their opinions on this thread.
Manishh
So my predication were mostly right

congratulation abroker
samX500
congratulation abraker!
Joon Yorigami
looking forward to it
Corne2Plum3
what a surprise
YyottaCat
LMAO.
ShinRun
What a surprise
Apraxye
Gay
abraker
I am more surprised than any of you
Asian Warlord
How surprising also I want to know who voted for me lmao.
z0z
huh
Cerno
love how calvin’s font’s in rainbow