forum

Shin's OT!Shop

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShinRun

Welcome to my personal store!

Here in my store, you can purchase everything you would need for OT!

OUR NUMBER 1 TOP SELLER
Starting at the cheap cost of 8 months of your happiness, you can purchase the the limited OT Denizen title. You also also required to post actively during those 8 months or else the length could be stretched longer.

Customer Review -

bambinex wrote:

no fucking way

come here cerno we're gonna have some fun tonight
OUR LEAST HARDEST TO OBTAIN PRODUCT
Our next product is harder to obtain as only one person can purchase it each month, starting at the cost of your free time and sleep for one consistent month, you can win the title of TN winner of the month. Be warned as you need to defeat multiple challenging competitor to reach that place.

Customer Review -

Achromalia wrote:

getting atrocious sleep...

sometimes this is the cost y_y
OUR LEAST SOLD ITEM
With the stock running low on this item, it was gotten rarer and rarer. For the costly price of time and braincells, you can purchase a quality thread. Because of the rarity of this item, most people resort to the black market version known as "shit post".

No Customer Reviews Found

SPECIAL ITEM
This item is well known for being a tradition on OT or anywhere else as a matter of facts. For the small cost of your dignity, you can unlock this mysterious item. May only the brave grasp the true meaning behind this.

Customer Review -

??? wrote:

n̶̡̡̧̛̦̰̲̖̣̮̮͕̟̯̯̭̥̪̙͈̞̝̟̮̩̖̿͆̓̈́͛͗͗̓͛̂͐̂̅̿̐͋̌̿̐̂͆̓͐͛̐̃͘͘͘͜͝ͅǫ̸̗̺͖̫̬̼̱̮̤̫̝̳̒̎͌͒͑͒̏͌͂͌̆̈́̐̀̃̓̍̈́̃̀̏͛͋̾͌̏̕̕͜ͅt̷̢̨̛͙̩̮̦͙̻̭͙̻͚̙̟͓͕̤̙͕̙̺̬̠̱̳̳̳̮̝͔̖̠̆̃͐͋̊͐̂̒́̈́̌̔͝͝ ̷̡̨̢̦͉̤̯̙͙̬̝͙̺̻͖͙̳̼̘͆̆̊̓̄̀̏̃́͘͜à̶̡̨̝̜͈̮̖̳̗̺̣̣̺͍̱͈̥̓̕g̶̡̨̧̡̱̱̥̮̖̣̰̠͉̠̬̳̠̥͎͉̫̰̺̭̖̥͕̘͕͎͉̯̥̓̓̋͌̔͗̋͑ͅa̷̯̿͆̊̈́̍̇́̉̉́̎̐͑̒̂̇̍̀͐͒́̾̊͗͒̍͊͂͊͆͌̍̇́̅̚͝͠i̷̛͖͔̜̯͖͎̝̜̱̜̪͌̀̓͐͒̐̓̀͌̊̈́̂̋͂͌͑̑͐̈͊̂͋͛̒̐̚̚͘͝͠n̴̢̖̬̭̞̗͇̠͍͉̩̮͎͈̲̘̹̲͊̍̎̌̀̉͋̐́̊̓͌͆͊͗͒͛̑̀̂͌͝ͅ
ghoulybits
........................................................................................................................

I'm taking you to fucking court
Topic Starter
ShinRun
We shall be overtaking ghoulymart in sales within the week
[ Rynn ]

ShinRun wrote:

SPECIAL ITEM
This item is well known for being a tradition on OT or anywhere else as a matter of facts. For the small cost of your dignity, you can unlock this mysterious item. May only the brave grasp the true meaning behind this.

Customer Review -

??? wrote:

n̶̡̡̧̛̦̰̲̖̣̮̮͕̟̯̯̭̥̪̙͈̞̝̟̮̩̖̿͆̓̈́͛͗͗̓͛̂͐̂̅̿̐͋̌̿̐̂͆̓͐͛̐̃͘͘͘͜͝ͅǫ̸̗̺͖̫̬̼̱̮̤̫̝̳̒̎͌͒͑͒̏͌͂͌̆̈́̐̀̃̓̍̈́̃̀̏͛͋̾͌̏̕̕͜ͅt̷̢̨̛͙̩̮̦͙̻̭͙̻͚̙̟͓͕̤̙͕̙̺̬̠̱̳̳̳̮̝͔̖̠̆̃͐͋̊͐̂̒́̈́̌̔͝͝ ̷̡̨̢̦͉̤̯̙͙̬̝͙̺̻͖͙̳̼̘͆̆̊̓̄̀̏̃́͘͜à̶̡̨̝̜͈̮̖̳̗̺̣̣̺͍̱͈̥̓̕g̶̡̨̧̡̱̱̥̮̖̣̰̠͉̠̬̳̠̥͎͉̫̰̺̭̖̥͕̘͕͎͉̯̥̓̓̋͌̔͗̋͑ͅa̷̯̿͆̊̈́̍̇́̉̉́̎̐͑̒̂̇̍̀͐͒́̾̊͗͒̍͊͂͊͆͌̍̇́̅̚͝͠i̷̛͖͔̜̯͖͎̝̜̱̜̪͌̀̓͐͒̐̓̀͌̊̈́̂̋͂͌͑̑͐̈͊̂͋͛̒̐̚̚͘͝͠n̴̢̖̬̭̞̗͇̠͍͉̩̮͎͈̲̘̹̲͊̍̎̌̀̉͋̐́̊̓͌͆͊͗͒͛̑̀̂͌͝ͅ
my god this item is so special
z0z
can you actually compete with each other?
Cerno
hmm the stocks of ghoulymart might be dropping soon
abraker

ghoulybits wrote:

........................................................................................................................

I'm taking you to fucking court
Ah, I expected this before even clicking the thread.

Run him down to bankruptcy Shin! Part of my soul is still stuck in that cursed mart!
Asian Warlord
Nah this place is ass bro. Doesn’t even have lotion and tissue paper like wtf bro. I need it for blowing my nose and not having dry skin. I’m gonna make my own market better than this and Ghoulymart fucking loser.

Review: 1/5
z0z

Asian Warlord wrote:

Nah this place is ass bro. Doesn’t even have lotion and tissue paper like wtf bro. I need it for blowing my nose and not having dry skin. I’m gonna make my own market better than this and Ghoulymart fucking loser.

Review: 1/5
a third one?
Manishh
i want 1st one

man really started his business at right time
levesterz
Do you sell my long lost soul?
Ymir
not reading all that im happy for u tho
Topic Starter
ShinRun
My store is clearly superior to ghoulymart
Corne2Plum3
My review for the TN winner of the month title: this one sucks
YyottaCat
Can I buy a GD for my map?
ClevelandsMyBro
wheres the piss station
z0z

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

wheres the piss station
it's a online shop
abraker

ShinRun wrote:

Our next product is harder to obtain as only one person can purchase it each month, starting at the cost of your free time and sleep for one consistent month, you can win the title of TN winner of the month. Be warned as you need to defeat multiple challenging competitor to reach that place.
I've been approached to sell TN winner of the month before. My answer is always the same: the price is too high for anyone to pay.
Farfocele
My review of the OT Denizen title is "it's so good"
Corne2Plum3

abraker wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

I've been approached to sell TN winner of the month before. My answer is always the same: the price is too high for anyone to pay.
yes
show more