forum

ATTENTION Newfags, Midfags, Oldfags, and Otherfags!!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
pentaqola

Winnyace wrote:

I think we should start 8th gen from me because I have bringed the whole bar lower in terms of quality, make it a transitional gen and make gen 9 the first denizen who got denizen under Penguin's new system. or better yet just undenizen me cause I don't deserve it.
pretty dumb that you consider that last part a "better" thing to do.

if you are trying to get something out of this, congratulations cuz you just got an award for punching yourself down MULTIPLE TIMES like how i did in the past and that isn't okay. if that was the case that the worst shitposters lose denizenship, oh my fucking god i would have lost it TWO YEARS AGO and i would have been 7th gen instead of 6

please... for the love of god, realize the tracks you are going full on circle with here. first you think people will hate your for your bad shitposting, NEXT YOU ARE GOING TO THINK PEOPLE HATE YOU FOR YOUR VENTS AND I KNOW IT

this isn't supposed to be spiteful or anything. i just don't want you... to be trapped... IN THIS STATE OF SAYING: OH PEOPLE HATE ME FOR YADDA YADDA YOO NOW DEGRADE ME

because... its not healthy for you NOR IS IT HEALTHY FOR THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU
Sugar_owo

pentaqola wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

I think we should start 8th gen from me because I have bringed the whole bar lower in terms of quality, make it a transitional gen and make gen 9 the first denizen who got denizen under Penguin's new system. or better yet just undenizen me cause I don't deserve it.

if you are trying to get something out of this, congratulations cuz you just got an award for punching yourself down MULTIPLE TIMES like how i did in the past and that isn't okay. if that was the case that the worst shitposters lose denizenship, oh my fucking god i would have lost it TWO YEARS AGO and i would have been 7th gen instead of 6

please... for the love of god, realize the tracks you are going full on circle with here. first you think people will hate your for your bad shitposting, NEXT YOU ARE GOING TO THINK PEOPLE HATE YOU FOR YOUR VENTS AND I KNOW IT

this isn't supposed to be spiteful or anything. i just don't want you... to be trapped... IN THIS STATE OF SAYING: OH PEOPLE HATE ME FOR YADDA YADDA YOO NOW DEGRADE ME

currently going through this shit is horrible take what they said as what you should thank about la dee da dee da~
Cerno

Winnyace wrote:

Bruh don’t always be so pessimistic fam
Topic Starter
abraker
Whenever and whoever the next gen starts with it won't be with a current denizen
Winnyace

eblf2013 wrote:

KatouMegumi wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

Can you really please stop self deprecating? It's honestly getting really, really, really old right now.
Rather than old, it's pointless. Winnyace is the 7th gen denizen that first posted actually, so that point does not stand.

Also I see no valid points to undenizen winnyace either at all.
as I said in the first post, I thought that I lowered the whole quality of the subforum down with threads like this or this or dear God this.

Penguin wrote:

z0z wrote:

i won't really stop someone who probably actually has poor confidence
they probably have self-confidence problems and are probably subtly asking for help
This isn't the place for this type of shit though. Most people here are extremely apathetic towards people's personal issues and don't want to hear about them. I understand venting during the appropriate times and places, but this isn't the case. This has been going on repeatedly for some time now with Winny. Throwing a pity party for yourself is not going to accomplish anything, it's just going to annoy the people around you.

If Winny is actually trying to subtly ask for help, I recommend they seek assistance in a better and healthier way. Right now it just seems as if he's fishing for compliments.
well... it's a mixture of the two. deep down, I was most likely fishing for compliments, but I couldn't really see it because I was so angry at myself I didn't put much thought into anything else other than me being a dumdum. I did everything as I was going through my mind and I didn't put a lot of thought into it and as I result I did the very thing I was scared I was doing. if my brain isn't fucked just a little bit there, then I don't know, dude.

pentaqola wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

again, I still think that my shitposts are just of the lowest quality, but I think these vents are even lower.

I can't really say anything other than sorry. saying it is one thing, actually feeling it and trying to change is another, and quite frankly I don't know if I can do it. as Penguin said tho, not the place nor time to vent. sorry for ruining a perfectly fine thread for no good reason and, essentially, begging for validation. I think it will be better for me to go in my hiding spot now while I think about what I've just done.
Tad Fibonacci
Don't be sorry, be better.

No one's gonna feel sorry for you if you keep the boo hoo poor me I'm bad stud.
If you yourself think your posts are so shit that no one can enjoy it then what'd you expect posting them for others to see?
I don't want to read the posts you wrote unironically which you yourself thought it's bad and then read your 10 page apology letter about how shit you think you are.

If you think you're shit, learn to embrace it.
Look at Blitzfrog. His posts are all shit. Do you know why people still find it funny though?
Because he knows it's shit and he post it IRONICALLY. He embrace the shittiness of his shitposts.

And he isn't the only person like that either.
Westonini used to spam the whole fucking Bee movie script in the spam thread, leading to it being locked once.
And guess what, Westo is considered as one of the coolest people you can find on OT.

I could go on and on but I'll save it for you to figure it out yourself.
DeletedUser_6709840

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Don't be sorry, be better.

No one's gonna feel sorry for you if you keep the boo hoo poor me I'm bad stud.
If you yourself think your posts are so shit that no one can enjoy it then what'd you expect posting them for others to see?
I don't want to read the posts you wrote unironically which you yourself thought it's bad and then read your 10 page apology letter about how shit you think you are.

If you think you're shit, learn to embrace it.
Look at Blitzfrog. His posts are all shit. Do you know why people still find it funny though?
Because he knows it's shit and he post it IRONICALLY. He embrace the shittiness of his shitposts.

And he isn't the only person like that either.
Westonini used to spam the whole fucking Bee movie script in the spam thread, leading to it being locked once.
And guess what, Westo is considered as one of the coolest people you can find on OT.

I could go on and on but I'll save it for you to figure it out yourself.
I casually read this thread every once in a while and, I'm sorry, but that advice of "learn to embrace it" really means nothing in the end. It doesn't give feedback on how someone can improve, whatever the fuck it is. I don't read half of the shitposts y'all do half the time or even give the time to respond, but I can say that Winny's post ain't the lowest levels of trash in this godforsaken subforum.

If anything, I associate this forum with meaningless shitposts, so yes the self-deprecation over shitposting can feel eyeroll worthy, but damn. The only thing I can recommend is just to be yourself, even if you think everyone hates you for whatever the fuck reason. This response strikes a nerve for me as someone who struggles to feel like I belong in social groups because I never seem to fit in... I'd rather have others fit in and me just be a bystander. If anything, I don't belong to be a denizen anymore since my time of activity is no longer relevant as a lurker, but oh well.
Winnyace
both advice are fine. you can't really give advice in a situation where one breaks the flow of a thread for no reason because he's dumdum. I'll just do both because they're an extension of one another in my eyes.

can we please just move forward from this mess?
Fhaye
how much do you guys take shitposting here in off topic seriously?
[RUE]Bambinex

Fhaye wrote:

It depends but we are very lenient about it in general. But don't be suprised to see your thread completely derailed if it's absolute shit.
Corne2Plum3

Fhaye wrote:

[RUE]Bambinex

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

Fhaye wrote:

:thinking:
Penguin

Winnyace wrote:

well... it's a mixture of the two. deep down, I was most likely fishing for compliments, but I couldn't really see it because I was so angry at myself I didn't put much thought into anything else other than me being a dumdum. I did everything as I was going through my mind and I didn't put a lot of thought into it and as I result I did the very thing I was scared I was doing. if my brain isn't fucked just a little bit there, then I don't know, dude.
you gotta learn some self-awareness.

Tsumugi Aoba wrote:

I casually read this thread every once in a while and, I'm sorry, but that advice of "learn to embrace it" really means nothing in the end. It doesn't give feedback on how someone can improve, whatever the fuck it is. I don't read half of the shitposts y'all do half the time or even give the time to respond, but I can say that Winny's post ain't the lowest levels of trash in this godforsaken subforum.

I agree with you on this. Telling someone to "just embrace it" isn't good constructive criticism. It just reinforces whatever behavior they already have, whether it be good or bad, and it doesn't promote growth as an individual. It's basically just telling someone that it's easier to just remain the same rather than trying to improve themselves.
Winnyace

Penguin wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

you gotta learn some self-awareness.
I see... I will try
Sugar_owo
What has this thread come to..
Topic Starter
abraker
I'll be locking this temporarily if topic doesn't change by yesterday
z0z
what guys do you want to talk about?
Zelzatter Zero
maybe just let this ded for a while
z0z
we can do that
Topic Starter
abraker
what zero said
Topic Starter
abraker

NOTICE

It has been such a long while that I have grown old. It's been long enough that denizens started to loose faith of new blood. Well I am here to day to put a rest to all those speculations. The grand council has come forth with a decision: there shall be a new denizen today! The silence is no more! This is a special occasion to because this is the first person to become a new denizen not under the rules of the OT Royal Society of Quality, but the criteria set for by the Denizen Nominators head by OT President Penguin. As such, this new denizen is the first of their kind - part of the long speculated 8th generation. So give it up to our newest denizen, Denizen Cerno!
YyottaCat
Congrats! 8th gen finally!
WitherMite
8th gen is now formally known as horny jail for as long as cerno is alone there

congrats btw
[RUE]Bambinex
NO FUCKING WAY
CONGRATS NICK !!!!
Cerno

poggers

never thought this day will come, but we made it \o/ thanks fellas <3
ShinRun
CONGRATS NICK
:mwah:
z0z
FINALLY
ClevelandsMyBro

KatouMegumi wrote:

Cool.
ShinRun
We should just leave Nick as the only one in gen 8 and move onto gen 9
ghoulybits
Congrats Nick.
Nuuskamuikkunen

ShinRun wrote:

lmao

How ya feeling in there, Nick?
Cerno

eblf2013 wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

lmao

im dragging u outta 7 gen to join me in the horni gen
igorsprite
oh
z0z

Cerno wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

lmao

you won't
[RUE]Bambinex

z0z wrote:

Cerno wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

lmao

you won't
he totally could

goodbye zOz
z0z

bambinex wrote:

z0z wrote:

Cerno wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

lmao

you won't
he totally could

goodbye zOz
he couldn't
Corne2Plum3
Yoooooo 8G
Asian Warlord

LESSS GOOO!
Tad Fibonacci

abraker wrote:

NOTICE

loose
Westonini
he's probably doing it on purpose now, but i've still never seen abraker spell it correctly.

also congrats!
show more