Do you want to know what I think of you? Will be insulting and go indepth

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
ShinRun

animesquadgp wrote:

:-:::::
The absolute definition of a weeb. This man have no problem showing off what type of stuff he likes and in fact he like others to know. He probably had minimal change after puberty. Still watched the show he used to (which is still anime) still wear the same clothes and still had the same music taste. Heck I wouldn’t be surprise if he hadn’t grew much during puberty. This man would have gotten bullied 7 years ago
Corne2Plum3

ShinRun wrote:

wake up quite early
Because school... Also, you don't know when I wake up in the week-ends lol :)

ShinRun wrote:

doesn’t anything big on forums
I think you wasn't here when we made the OT!skin collab, but maybe it's not a big thing.
Topic Starter
ShinRun

z0z wrote:

Bambinex wrote:

you didn't review me :(
i have a feeling that you will get burned
Sorry there is a wait time, don’t worry
Topic Starter
ShinRun

q9za wrote:

hello I come
Basically a class clown online. But gets on most people’s nerve most of the time. Seems like you took a few days off from forum but before, you used the most typical and overrated joke that most people respond with “hahaha” but irl they’re probably smacking their head against the wall. Still cool guy to have around when situations get boring
Topic Starter
ShinRun

z0z wrote:

Bambinex wrote:

Now we have bambinex. This man would probably start a whole argument doing nothing (Minecraft OT) A typical high school osu player, pretty active but seems like the guy who would get shot while laying down. Also seems like the type of guy who would repeat a joke until it gets obnoxious. Unlike most people, he is a better friend irl instead of online
Good guy, tried to make this as insulting as possible.
Still love you
aiq
m
[RUE]Bambinex

ShinRun wrote:

z0z wrote:

Bambinex wrote:

Now we have bambinex. This man would probably start a whole argument doing nothing (Minecraft OT) A typical high school osu player, pretty active but seems like the guy who would get shot while laying down. Also seems like the type of guy who would repeat a joke until it gets obnoxious. Unlike most people, he is a better friend irl instead of online
Good guy, tried to make this as insulting as possible.
Still love you
the worst thing about this is that this is actually pretty accurate. help
Topic Starter
ShinRun

My Angel Nino wrote:

This guy is like Cleveland’s older brother but actually went to jail for the obsession. Just checking your profile is already a turn off for most people but aye, you’re true to yourself
ghoulybits
Genuinely curious to see what people could think of me just from my limited use of the forums.
Topic Starter
ShinRun

Aiq wrote:

m
Alright rank 6666... already a bad start. Seems like a osu player who keep his priority in check. A very delicates pp farmer, probably raged multiple times. Doesn’t get the memo that he probably won’t FC padoru anytime soon. A caring dude who help out on forums a lot but doesn’t seem super active on forums
Topic Starter
ShinRun

ghoulybits wrote:

Genuinely curious to see what people could think of me just from my limited use of the forums.
Not the most active of players on forums, literally has no posting pattern. Was a terrible yet great artist (OT game night how tf was the fountain so clean but the factory so crappy). Seems to be a quick thinker and someone you would probably like to talk to. This man would probably bring up a new topic every few minutes making the conversation go on forever
aiq

ShinRun wrote:

probably raged multiple times
OK DUDE LISTEN-
Topic Starter
ShinRun

Aiq wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

probably raged multiple times
OK DUDE LISTEN-
Yes yes give in to your rage
ghoulybits

ShinRun wrote:

ghoulybits wrote:

Not the most active of players on forums, literally has no posting pattern. Was a terrible yet great artist (OT game night how tf was the fountain so clean but the factory so crappy). Seems to be a quick thinker and someone you would probably like to talk to. This man would probably bring up a new topic every few minutes making the conversation go on forever
I don't think I've posted enough to developed a posting pattern yet, but who knows. I'm glad that I at least have a slightly positive impression though.

Also, the factory sucked ass because I was trying to make it a silhouette. It was meant to contextualize the smoke. With no factory, the smoke could have been mist or clouds. My logic is sound.
Topic Starter
ShinRun
The queue is empty, I’ll respond to next person extra fast
q9za

ShinRun wrote:

q9za wrote:

hello I come
Basically a class clown online. But gets on most people’s nerve most of the time. Seems like you took a few days off from forum but before, you used the most typical and overrated joke that most people respond with “hahaha” but irl they’re probably smacking their head against the wall. Still cool guy to have around when situations get boring
299k? Already a bad start. You came into osu expecting to be a good player, couldn't improve so went immediately to the forums. Your favorite manhwa is solo leveling, you're probably a 13 year old girl, a Koreaboo also. Likes to roleplay in threads where you kiss each other and pretend to find love, used introductions forum unironically. Can't make interesting replies or threads, goes to forum games.
z0z
holy fuck lol
you really went for them
Topic Starter
ShinRun

q9za wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

q9za wrote:

hello I come
299k? Already a bad start. You came into osu expecting to be a good player, couldn't improve so went immediately to the forums. Your favorite manhwa is solo leveling, you're probably a 13 year old girl, a Koreaboo also. Likes to roleplay in threads where you kiss each other and pretend to find love, used introductions forum unironically. Can't make interesting replies or threads, goes to forum games.
I am a guy, I also waited 4 month before coming to the thread so idk what you mean by “immediately”. Yea I love solo leveling and manhwa in general. I made like 5 thread in total and 3 of them are on the front page of OT game so if that is boring then you should create a circus on osu because you’re a clown
ninore

ShinRun wrote:

My Angel Nino wrote:

This guy is like Cleveland’s older brother but actually went to jail for the obsession. Just checking your profile is already a turn off for most people but aye, you’re true to yourself
bruh
pretty sure Nino is more legal than Cleveland is tho
i don't see "based person" nor "cool guy" anywhere in that so i'm guessing you're completely wrong.
Topic Starter
ShinRun

My Angel Nino wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

My Angel Nino wrote:

bruh
pretty sure Nino is more legal than Cleveland is tho
i don't see "based person" nor "cool guy" anywhere in that so i'm guessing you're completely wrong.
When I said you’re Cleveland’s older brother, I meant you share a lot of trait with him and I did call him cool and laid back guy
Asian Warlord
ight danny boy hit with me with a roast until i get traveled back to the caveman era.
Sugar_owo

calvinli123 wrote:

ight danny boy hit with me with a roast until i get traveled back to the caveman era.
oh boy
Topic Starter
ShinRun

calvinli123 wrote:

If you search up “disappointment” in the urban dictionary, this mans face would be there. If you belong in a big friend group, you without a doubt will have one of these and every time he arrive, everyone start making excuses to leave no matter how ridiculous. He is also terrible at lying, he is the same online and in real life.

Btw I know this dude irl so don’t get too offended, also you might see him more often as he might become a host for OT game night
Asian Warlord

ShinRun wrote:

calvinli123 wrote:

If you search up “disappointment” in the urban dictionary, this mans face would be there. If you belong in a big friend group, you without a doubt will have one of these and every time he arrive, everyone start making excuses to leave no matter how ridiculous. He is also terrible at lying, he is the same online and in real life.

Btw I know this dude irl so don’t get too offended, also you might see him more often as he might become a host for OT game night
that shit hit me harder than my dad
abraker
Been a while since I made a good roast *cracks knuckles*

Who is this kid, ShinRun? He appears in OT one day, slides into forum games like some slick dealer and starts running the show as if he was there for years. Guys, them supporter tags are addictive as heck but you have no idea what brain control he laced in those things. You will see, when he'll finish running OT Game Night #XX and have you wasted and high on direct downloads he's gonna bounce as fast as he came. Then ya'll gonna wonder what happened and where is who that guy you can no longer remember.

If you use your dark magic to revive mafia subforum that will be so grea- I mean proof he is a shady shady guy... yea..

edit: That subforum was not under my radar. So excited to see it alive again
Topic Starter
ShinRun

abraker wrote:

Been a while since I made a good roast *cracks knuckles*

Who is this kid, ShinRun? He appears in OT one day, slides into forum games like some slick dealer and starts running the show as if he was there for years. Guys, them supporter tags are addictive as heck but you have no idea what brain control he laced in those things. You will see, when he'll finish running OT Game Night #XX and have you wasted and high on direct downloads he's gonna bounce as fast as he came. Then ya'll gonna wonder what happened and where is who that guy you can no longer remember.

If you use your dark magic to revive mafia subforum that will be so grea- I mean proof he is a shady shady guy... yea..

edit: That subforum was not under my radar. So excited to see it alive again
I don’t really play mafia nor werewolf but who knows, maybe I’ll run it along with game night
Also out of all thing you could’ve named me as, you called me out for being a one night stand partner
Tad Fibonacci
What is this buzz feed quiz bullshit?
Topic Starter
ShinRun

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

A semi active player who spend more time talking about other games than osu itself. Seems to be an old player and in good relation with the other OT denizens like cold tooth, pentaqola and nick. Quite loyal friend because he clearly gave up on his osu career but still chat with most people on forums
And no this isn’t a quiz
q9za

ShinRun wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

A semi active player who spend more time talking about other games than osu itself. Seems to be an old player and in good relation with the other OT denizens like cold tooth, pentaqola and nick. Quite loyal friend because he clearly gave up on his osu career but still chat with most people on forums
And no this isn’t a quiz
I think you need to spend more time in the forums before you start rating people.
Winnyace

ShinRun wrote:

Winnyace wrote:

cool guy.
A pretty active guy but only hang out in the main OT forums. Seems like everything you post, it’s a joke. Probably that one guy who’s good at dealing with situation under stressful and intense conditions because he will always crack a joke. Although 90 percent of the time, his joke is probably cringe and is what led to those situations in the first place
2real4me.
Topic Starter
ShinRun

q9za wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

And no this isn’t a quiz
I think you need to spend more time in the forums before you start rating people.
I’m not rating people I’m guessing. That’s kinda the point, 90 percent of people here is someone I never even seen on forums
Hydreigon

ShinRun wrote:

Also given up on osu but still true to the forums, but seems to be less active tho. You seem to be al over the forum, might go to many forum once and some ten times. Seems like the guy who would own a bunch of Bitcoins, wait years for the price to jump and then forgot the password to the Bitcoin. You don’t seem much organized and you do seem really nice
hmmm, yeah I uninstalled osu, so I cant really play the game anymore

rarely go to other forums though, except for maybe osuctb, but that's about it (maybe i should try visiting the other forums though...)

I don't own Bitcoins too, though your right about being disorganized as there's many things about me that's disorganized, like my room or my sleep schedule

so overall a bit accurate, just some mistakes here and there
devilsarecute
okay
Topic Starter
ShinRun

devilsarecute wrote:

okay
So this is the only post you had so I can’t really say much except that you seem like a wholesome person and play the typical maps
heg-
alright then
Asian Warlord
The good old days.
Asian Warlord
OT is not fun no more.
Penguin

Asian Warlord wrote:

OT is not fun no more.
and here we have another example of an entitled consumer who does nothing but complain.
Tad Fibonacci
Comrade, OT can be fun again with your help.

Join the revolution!
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Can abraker send this to the wasteland
show more