forum

Do you want to know what I think of you? Will be insulting and go indepth

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ShinRun
Have you ever wandered what other think of you? Well now you can (In my perspective). This is like the "Review the person's profile above" forum but much more personal. I will not use any curse word but I will be as honest as possible. just post something under and I will respond with my perspective of you.
Don't forget to leave a review saying how well I did
So far, most people said I did well
Sugar_owo
this isn’t gonna end well for me hehe
ClevelandsMyBro
ooo so like this one? community/forums/topics/1189424?start=7783840

lets see it then
Topic Starter
ShinRun

Sugar_owo wrote:

Damn first person is you sugar. Alright Ill name some characteristic I think of you as- Kind, naive (somewhat), extremely introvert and is the type of person who would take a insult and laugh on the outside while crying on the inside. Also you have zero management from what I can tell but youre still young
Joon Yorigami
a
Topic Starter
ShinRun

ClevelandsMyBro wrote:

ooo so like this one? community/forums/topics/1189424?start=7783840

lets see it then
Alright lets see, I don't talk to you much but here we go. You are a weird and obsessive man who dream over an imaginary girl, isn't super active from what I could tell, have a colab with 2 other yet I have rarely seen you guys talk together on forums. Good thing is that you seem like the chilled and lay back guy in real life and this is just a online persona
Topic Starter
ShinRun

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

a
Ah how could I forget the flashlight man. A man who probably broke more promises than he made and leave his work half finished. Some traits- Incomplete, humble, and acceptance. Would take every insult into deep consideration only to forget it minutes later. That one friend you need when the rest of your friends are gone but you know he's the best because he will always be there for you
YuwaHimeko
sure why not
Sugar_owo

ShinRun wrote:

Sugar_owo wrote:

Damn first person is you sugar. Alright Ill name some characteristic I think of you as- Kind, naive (somewhat), extremely introvert and is the type of person who would take a insult and laugh on the outside while crying on the inside. Also you have zero management from what I can tell but youre still young
how’d u know that i laugh on the outside and cry on the inside to an insult a-a this is actually accurate lmao good job
Topic Starter
ShinRun

YuwaHimeko wrote:

sure why not
Lol its my sister, alright here we go. A kid who spend 90 percent of her time indoor infront of a screen and the rest 10 percent is probably the grocery trip her parent force her to go along with. Fun, playful but probably too playful which make some people to look at what you say/type and go "Wtf". A better online friend than in real life because you will only be half as cheerful in real life
YuwaHimeko

ShinRun wrote:

YuwaHimeko wrote:

sure why not
Lol its my sister, alright here we go. A kid who spend 90 percent of her time indoor infront of a screen and the rest 10 percent is probably the grocery trip her parent force her to go along with. Fun, playful but probably too playful which make some people to look at what you say/type and go "Wtf". A better online friend than in real life because you will only be half as cheerful in real life
Idk how th you guess it lol , but yes you're right most of my times is in front of my screen ( laptop / handphone ). Yup my real life personality is honestly pretty boring compare with when I'm using random pfp 2D girl.. Really cool brother you guess your sister xD
Joon Yorigami

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

a
Ah how could I forget the flashlight man. A man who probably broke more promises than he made and leave his work half finished. Some traits- Incomplete, humble, and acceptance. Would take every insult into deep consideration only to forget it minutes later. That one friend you need when the rest of your friends are gone but you know he's the best because he will always be there for you
Right on point actually, especially the procrastination part. Also I just realized you posted this in surveys so...
Topic Starter
ShinRun
I know everything
Topic Starter
ShinRun

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

a
Right on point actually, especially the procrastination part. Also I just realized you posted this in surveys so...
Is this suppose to belong somewhere else
Joon Yorigami

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

a
Is this supposed to belong somewhere else
idk, maybe in the actual off-topic forum? I just know that surveys isn't the best forum for this
Topic Starter
ShinRun

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

a
idk, maybe in the actual off-topic forum? I just know that surveys isn't the best forum for this
GOD DAMN can I move it without restarting the whole forum, I don't wanna get rid of all of these
Joon Yorigami

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

a
GOD DAMN can I move it without restarting the whole forum, I don't wanna get rid of all of these
get a GMT to move it for you
Topic Starter
ShinRun

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

a
Like Abraker?
Joon Yorigami

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

a
Like Abraker?
ye
Topic Starter
ShinRun

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

ShinRun wrote:

Yhuan Debeste wrote:

a
Like Abraker?
ye
Idk if he would move it for me man, ill ask
show more