forum

Intermission

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

But don't worry, using connections, I have able to get each of you a front-row ticket for this play. Looking forward to seeing you... there

Endaris
I want to sit in the Grand Tier!
abraker
Denizens, I have been advised of a possible trap around some kind of theater. We are still investigating this, but please be on high alert for any suspicious activity.
Corne2Plum3
Topic Starter
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Endaris wrote:

I want to sit in the Grand Tier!

I got it!

abraker wrote:

Denizens, I have been advised of a possible trap around some kind of theater. We are still investigating this, but please be on high alert for any suspicious activity.

Wait what? I-I- There is no trap in the theatre. Why would I ever do that???

TeeArctic1
//ERROR//

//CATASTROPHIC FAILURE//

//BOOTING SYSTEMS//

//ERROR ON BOOT-UP, RESTARTING//

//ERROR//

//LOVE PROTOCOL INITIATED//

I̶̡̝̼̘̞͇̐͊̍̏͒̆T̴͚͈̘̭̱͍̟͉͍̮̯̄͋ ̶̨̡̘̲̦͑̀́̓͂͛́̚̕I̷̢͎̟̹̦͔̦̰͌̀̍̋͑̉̾̓̄̑͐͆̓͜ͅS̶̪͖̮͙̰̠͎̉̂ ̵̧̹͇̳̥̲̤̣̪̼̘̘̀͋͗̌̃Ť̷͙̞͈̺͗̍͋̔O̸̧͖̠̳̬͂͜O̴̜̪̾̃̓̌̑̉͒͘̚͝ ̶̮̜͓̞͓͚̠́͂͐̈́̀͛͒̓͋͑̚L̶̛̘͕͕̦̞̭̟͆̅̏̆̓̀͜Ä̸̦̘̬̰͉̱̿͌̽͆̊̚͠͝͠ͅT̵̨͍̫̭̰̘̈́̀̅̋͛͒Ę̷̯̣̱̻͎͈͎̦̈̿͐͗͂́̅̈́̑̐͆

LOVE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Come on!

Let's play and sing together!!!

Get your tickets here!
Corne2Plum3

TeeArctic1 wrote:

//ERROR//

//CATASTROPHIC FAILURE//

//BOOTING SYSTEMS//

//ERROR ON BOOT-UP, RESTARTING//

//ERROR//

//LOVE PROTOCOL INITIATED//

I̶̡̝̼̘̞͇̐͊̍̏͒̆T̴͚͈̘̭̱͍̟͉͍̮̯̄͋ ̶̨̡̘̲̦͑̀́̓͂͛́̚̕I̷̢͎̟̹̦͔̦̰͌̀̍̋͑̉̾̓̄̑͐͆̓͜ͅS̶̪͖̮͙̰̠͎̉̂ ̵̧̹͇̳̥̲̤̣̪̼̘̘̀͋͗̌̃Ť̷͙̞͈̺͗̍͋̔O̸̧͖̠̳̬͂͜O̴̜̪̾̃̓̌̑̉͒͘̚͝ ̶̮̜͓̞͓͚̠́͂͐̈́̀͛͒̓͋͑̚L̶̛̘͕͕̦̞̭̟͆̅̏̆̓̀͜Ä̸̦̘̬̰͉̱̿͌̽͆̊̚͠͝͠ͅT̵̨͍̫̭̰̘̈́̀̅̋͛͒Ę̷̯̣̱̻͎͈͎̦̈̿͐͗͂́̅̈́̑̐͆

LOVE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Come on!

Let's play and sing together!!!

Get your tickets here!
What wrong?

Are you OK?

TeeArtic1 are you OK?

Wait!

WTF WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?

WHAT?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
abraker
Dear TeeArctic,

The Avian Forces of Antartica have contact me and are looking desperately everywhere for their beloved leader. Please reach them at your earliest possible convenience.

Sincere,
OT President abraker
Corne2Plum3
I was sure this theater have something wrong

I'm a survivor too
samX500
pff, I am not going to that theater and there is nothing you can do to make me come.
Corne2Plum3

samX500 wrote:

pff, I am not going to that theater and there is nothing you can do to make me come.
me too
Topic Starter
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

samX500 wrote:

Topic Starter
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Corne2Plum3 wrote:

samX500 wrote:

me too
Corne2Plum3

Nice try, I can use only 1 weapon in the same time, and my current gun is good.
TeeArctic1

GET YOUR LOVELY TICKETS HERE!!!

COME ON!

LET'S PLAY AND SING

TOGETHER!!!

PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY

LOVE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Westonini
Where's an OT!Bunker when you need it?
z0z
there's supposed to be construction for it but there isn't
abraker
So I finally got my investigative report. So let's what we got. Alteration. Mhm mhm. Mind. Uhuh. Will. Interesting. Oh look at this, "An energy spike has been detected around a theater. We lost one subject to compulsive ticket selling and another had a mental break down. We conclude the area is emitting mind altering radiation.

Heh, ain't that lovely....

SEAL THE AREA STAT! KERE, I NEED 7 ORBITAL ION CANNON! TAD, I NEED CORES OF 1000 NUKES SALVAGED TO POWER KERE'S FANCY SPACE TECH! ON THE DOUBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Corne2Plum3

Westonini wrote:

Where's an OT!Bunker when you need it?
community/forums/topics/1103616?n=1
keremaru
If there's popcorn vendors that even remotely look like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm nukin' this cine--

TeeArctic1 wrote:

GET YOUR LOVELY TICKETS HERE!!!

COME ON!

LET'S PLAY AND SING

TOGETHER!!!

PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY

LOVE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Okay then. Screw vendors. We have an army to clear.

abraker wrote:

So I finally got my investigative report. So let's what we got. Alteration. Mhm mhm. Mind. Uhuh. Will. Interesting. Oh look at this, "An energy spike has been detected around a theater. We lost one subject to compulsive ticket selling and another had a mental break down. We conclude the area is emitting mind altering radiation.

Heh, ain't that lovely....

SEAL THE AREA STAT! KERE, I NEED 7 ORBITAL ION CANNON! TAD, I NEED CORES OF 1000 NUKES SALVAGED TO POWER KERE'S FANCY SPACE TECH! ON THE DOUBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Seven? How about seven-thousand? And don't worry about the proton core transmutations. I have enough energy spread across my multi-supercluster battalion to create an entirely new multiverse. You use those nukes to weaken AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH's influence. I'll get my part done.

WRYYYYYYYY! APPETPIOP APP TOTYEY! PKIY IY A KIJK-KTIOTIKY APETP! TEKOTP PO YEKPOT 01 AP OTYE! PKIY IY YOUT KOSSATPET TEREYPITK APP TOTYEY' KTEYETYEY AP OTYE! KTISE PO KETESATU!
show more