posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
Title
Lights
Signed.
Tad Fibonacci
Objection! This petition directly violates the freedom of expression of denizens.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Objection! This petition directly violates the freedom of expression of denizens.
Unfortunately, Virtual YouTubers do not count as denizens or foreigners (across osu! forum), and thus should not have fan clubs.
Historically, OT fanclubs were limited to denizens or foreigners, not outsiders.
Winnyace
can waifus have fan clubs?
Lights

KatouMegumi wrote:

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

Unfortunately, Virtual YouTubers do not count as denizens or foreigners (across osu! forum), and thus should not have fan clubs.
and not only that, its becoming way too much. the discord is flooded with them, half the threads have at least one v-tuber related post in them, and it tends to be only a few people who won't shut up about them.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

Winnyace wrote:

can waifus have fan clubs?
Not sure, technically they are neither foreigners, denizens or outsiders. I guess that should be decided by our overlord and president, abraker.
Corne2Plum3
can not sign ;_;
Tad Fibonacci
I disagree, when you ban something, you'll need to have a good reason for it.

If Vtuber threads aren't inherently dangerous nor does it pose as a threat then there is no reason to ban it.
There is no rule that states that you have to be a denizen to be able to have fan clubs.

And if you don't like them then just ignore them.

Vtuber discussions on the Discord server is limited to the #misc channel. You can just mute it if you don't want to see it.
And then again, there are no other Vtuber threads other than the ones that I and meah created. If you don't care about Vtubers, then just ignore it.
It's not like OT is flooded with Vtuber threads or anything.
Lights

Tad Fibonacci wrote:

I disagree, when you ban something, you'll need to have a good reason for it.

If Vtuber threads aren't inherently dangerous nor does it pose as a threat then there is no reason to ban it.
There is no rule that states that you have to be a denizen to be able to have fan clubs.

And if you don't like them then just ignore them.

Vtuber discussions on the Discord server is limited to the #misc channel. You can just mute it if you don't want to see it.
And then again, there are no other Vtuber threads other than the ones that I and meah created. If you don't care about Vtubers, then just ignore it.
It's not like OT is flooded with Vtuber threads or anything.
I have been ignoring it. you guys make it extremely hard to do that. you only have 2 dedicated threads for it, but it still finds its way into other threads on a regular basis. believe me, i'm all for live and let live. but its getting really annoying and quite frankly kinda creepy. Thats why i'm signing it, think whatever you want about it and or me, but i'm unlikely to change my stance.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
You see, tadpole, aka the guy that been ghosting me on Discord. Vtubers are outsiders (defined by not being involved with osu! extensively.)
The only vtuber fan club ban exclusions I see are Airani Iofifteen and Free Dimension, who have been involved with osu!. (usually by playing the game.)
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
To be honest, the issue is more about people hosting fan clubs dedicated to outsiders.
Tad Fibonacci
Do you see any other threads on OT that discuss Osu related stuffs?

It's called OT for a reason.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
Does osu! meta have to do anything with OT meta? osu! forums is a place where our beloved OT is at. I just see osu! as being the entry point for being considered as foreigner. Outsiders are not or barely (played for 10 minutes and quit) involved with osu! at all.

And as I said, OT fan clubs were historically dedicated to either foreigners (osu! people) or denizens. I want it to stay that way.
Tad Fibonacci
Nobody on OT cares about if you play Osu or not.
Most people here don't even play it anymore.

And your logic makes no sense, most of the threads here have nothing to do with the game at all.
If you make a thread to talk about a random person or a random thing that is not Osu related then it's suddenly not accepted here?
Go to GD if you want Osu related threads.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
Tadpole, get some glasses. I literally told you that OT not having osu! related threads does not matter. What matters is that OT is on osu! forums. Period.
KemZii
Signed!
Tad Fibonacci
So?

It can be a Roblox server for all I care.
You do not decide what I can and what I cannot post on a circle clicking game's forums.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi
Have I mentioned that this targets you specifically, Tadpole? Why are you making it about yourself now?
Corne2Plum3
It's impossible to check if a post is about vtuber or not
show more