forum

Touhou PyP IV (Game over - Mafia wins :>)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lilac
Are you essentially telling me to waste a vig shot on a guy who has the possibility to hide? Don't get me wrong, I think his role is rubbish but it might be a well-constructed piece of rubbish.

I'm fairly certain if he's a Godfather he'd have some sorta one shot bulletproof thing rendering my shot null too.
Tanzklaue
are you essentially telling me that you planned to shoot jinxy either way and just threw dake out there for good measures?

again, a godfather would have given me a result. I got a no result on him. he isn't a godfather.
your shot essentially will be wasted in any case other than hitting scum. if you waste it on the guy who maybe won't fall dead when you look at him funny (and then shoot a gun), you not only confirm the guy for yourself, but also town isn't dead. it's win-win.
Tanzklaue
essentially, you sound liek you are afraid of not killing two people tonight. why are you so eager to kill a second person this night? or do you trust yourself that you can block the mafia nightkill?
Lilac
Well it's mafia's decision who and what is the bigger threat.

It's up the mod what interpretation of what they want to happen for Godfather. Either an innocent or no scan, but I guess pieguy would be avid to the wiki.

Jinx, voyeur Dake and see if I do actually shoot. There'll probably a flavour distinction between mafia and vig kills anyway so.
DakeDekaane
Vote: Lilac

I don't think BRBP is a Lyncher, nor believe your 1-shot vig, while you claimed Inventor, I don't think pieguy would do weird stuff like this. Lies have no room in town.
Lilac
I don't lie.

Ever.
Lilac
Vote: No Lynch.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
votecount 3.3

No lynch (3) - Jinxy, Tanzklaue, Lilac (L - 1)
Tanzklaue (1) - BRBP
Lilac (1) - DakeDekaane

deadline is in 10:03
Jinxy
Wait what the fuck a nightvig seriously

Lilac wrote:

Jinx, voyeur Dake and see if I do actually shoot. There'll probably a flavour distinction between mafia and vig kills anyway so.
...Alright, I can do this, and you better do this. If D4 starts tomorrow and town has lost because you decided to be an idiot and shoot me the night before LyLo I will hate a fucking hole through the internet and your monitor and punch you through it I swear
Jinxy
Actually... wait a moment. What is your flavour for your nightvig? Why does Nitori have a nightvig ability?
Lilac
Why isn't Yukari scum after stating that Cirno was persuaded by other people that 'good' things would happen?

I thought you were against flavour.
Jinxy
I am against using only flavour to accuse someone

I am not against using flavour to verify someone's abilities

Tanzklaue wrote:

flavour does hint at the role. up until now, every claim made sense, and the flavour fitted the role.
Nice job skirting around the question, scum
Lilac
Says the guy who voted for every town so far, not to mention the amount of reluctance to hammer RB was over the roof.

You need to try much differently than that.
Jinxy
Really? Please show me where that "reluctance" is.

But I digress. I said, stop skirting around the damn question. I am not going to agree with the plan if you can't even answer a simple flavour verification.
Lilac
Nitori Kawashiro.

If you still can't figure it out, I had inventions to give out to the party because I was eager to show them around but now since the incident happened, I figured it would be best to give them out to help others.

The vig shot was something I did not want to give out though and hence I have to use it myself. If I had the choice, I would have given it to someone else to use since the burden of a vig is terrible to me. Are you happy now?

Also, do you really want me to show you the reluctance? I completely can.
Lilac

Jinxy wrote:

As of now, though, I have no reason not to believe them and thus Vote: RB . 1 and a half hours to day's end so I doubt anyone else has anything to say, anyway.
No reason not to believe them? Since when did you listen to anyone else ever? When did you ever vote without like...giving a case? Where the hell did your arrogance go then?

Come on, enlighten me.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
deadline is in 0:30
Lilac
Really Jinx? I thought better of you.
Jinxy

Lilac wrote:

Jinxy wrote:

As of now, though, I have no reason not to believe them and thus Vote: RB . 1 and a half hours to day's end so I doubt anyone else has anything to say, anyway.
No reason not to believe them? Since when did you listen to anyone else ever? When did you ever vote without like...giving a case? Where the hell did your arrogance go then?

Come on, enlighten me.
I listen to people when they make goddamn sense. fartownik and Royston's claims made sense and my results did not prove otherwise either, so I felt they were Masons. Why would I have any real reason to not believe them? It's not like you didn't believe them either.
On the other hand, you didn't make any fucking sense when you said today wasn't MyLo, and then you revealed you had no true way of knowing that and claimed a vigshot which you could as easily just misfire, or better yet, be scum and make us lose by mislynching on MyLo.

I don't even see how giving a case for voting = not listening to anyone ever, that's fallacious bullshit. It's not like my votes were all just randomly placed for the fun of it. I read the thread, agreed with some people, disagreed with others, and proceeded to vote using what I believe in. Then I let everyone know exactly why I voted and how I come to my conclusions. How the hell is that not listening to anyone else ever? If you consider that arrogance, then fucking whatever. I'm here to find scum unlike someone else stringing together some fallacious bullshit (which by the way, I still can not see how is linked to "reluctance") to scumpaint a townie.
Lilac

Jinxy wrote:

I don't even see how giving a case for voting = not listening to anyone ever, that's fallacious bullshit.
You've taken my words completely out of context in that whole second paragraph of what you wrote. Starting with that comment right there. I wasn't even talking about you not listening to anyone ever to begin with and you somehow magically pulled that out and stated that's what I meant. I meant you didn't even give your own interpretation as to why RB could have been scum at all before voting and that's definitely not something you've ever done in this game from memory.

To also say that I'm not finding scum is a tall tale. It's arrogance and anger that's taking control of you and I don't like it at all.

Jinxy wrote:

or better yet, be scum and make us lose by mislynching on MyLo.
It's better for me to be scum and make us lose by mislynching on MyLo? Are you reading what you write? I might not have made any sense but you don't either. Get out, stop posting and think before you write any of your posts from tomorrow onward. If you want anyone to listen to you, that is.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
(1000th post, I win)

votecount 3.3

No lynch (3) - Jinxy, Tanzklaue, Lilac (L - 1)
Tanzklaue (1) - BRBP
Lilac (1) - DakeDekaane

So it was decided they'd lynch no one again. Remi stepped into the room to confirm what they were going to do.
"really, no one again? Jeez, you guys are no fun.. I'd think it'd be more fun lynching the crap out of people every day."
and so just like that, another day ended without a lynch.

It is N3. deadline is 8/15 9:00 GMT (24:00 from now)
Lilac
I'm saying that with the intention to help you and to help yourself.

If you really are town, you're going to screw us up with your bloody attitude.
Jinxy
The first one, I didn't get what you were trying to say at all. You could have just said it straight to the point: "I meant you didn't even give your own interpretation as to why RB could have been scum at all before voting", instead of some crap about not listening which I took word for word from your stupid post. "Magically". And RB voted a claimed Mason; what the hell is there to fucking interpret?

The second one is called sarcasm dear
Topic Starter
pieguyn
hey guys quit posting at night plz :P
(I should probably shut up cause I did the same in Mystery Mafia ._.)
Topic Starter
pieguyn
everyone woke up to find another person missing. They ran to Nazrin's room and found a wide assortment of guns scattered all over the place. It seemed, given her specialty was finding things, that that's what she was looking for. unfortunately, it seemed she didn't remember to unload them, so it turned out someone got the better of her and used one of them to shoot her while she was sleeping..

Tanzklaue (Nazrin) - Gunsmith - killed N3

finally someone died? fufufu ~ this is way more interesting than you all not lynching anyone all the time. So hurry up and get to it!

It is D4. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline is 8/18 9:00 GMT (71:21 from now)
Jinxy
You know, I'm surprised no one called me out on having only 3 abilities in a 12-man game, but it's for the better, anyway.

My 4th and last ability, which I kept hidden while claiming because I didn't trust Lilac, is that I am a 1-shot cop. It's also why I didn't quite believe he really gave Cop to Royston.

Investigated Lilac last night, and he turned up scum.

Vote: Lilac.
Jinxy
Now, to clarify because I didn't have time to post more yesterday before Night, I used the term "better" sarcastically because as scum, making us lynch on a MyLo day would obviously be better for you.
VoidnOwO
:)
Jinxy
Yeah, I was hoping I didn't have to claim it on LyLo so I wouldn't have to go through a scum trying to accuse me back, but fart and Royston's deaths due to sibling-hood caught me unaware.

Now, for reasons why Lilac is scum:

Firstly, his actions. His first action was given to scum (RB), his second action was thrown onto Royston who died making it unconfirmable, and I even doubt it's a Cop role in the first place. He then said he'll give BP "randomly" yesterday, so he can easily toss it off onto his scumbuddy. None of these actions are confirmable as town.

He then "guarantees" that D3 was not going to be MyLo, without giving any actual reason then. Further pressing proved that he couldn't "guarantee" it in the first place, and was only a possibility if he shoots scum with a vigshot. He was asking us to lynch someone because there miiight be a possibility that it wasn't MyLo, and from today's results, it certainly would have been game over for us if we had followed his idea.

His last few posts are also very scummy. I ask him how Nitori has a nightvig in terms of flavour, and instead of directly answering me, he goes on a tangent on how I was against flavour and deliberately avoided the question until I pressed further. His excuse was honestly very flaky too. Nitori has a secondary ability of a 1-s vig because she decides not to give it out, despite giving everything else out? From how everyone else so far only has 1 ability, I don't buy his excuse.

Then he scumpaints me with the worst argument I've ever heard. Apparently voting for someone who voted a claimed Mason requires a textwall of explanations, which I didn't provide and thus was "reluctant" to vote for RB. I felt fart was possibly a mason because 1. He protected Royston, and 2. My check on him N1 did not say he had an ability. It's that simple.
Jinxy
Edit: 1 type of ability, like a sibling, reviver, JOAT etc. Lilac claimed Inventor + 1-Shot Vigilante.
Lilac
You must be desperate. A claim of cop this late to the game when it's mylo now could easily mean that you, as scum, try to claim a cop role, sling off that someone who is actually a townie is 'scum' by your 'cop' claim and then take the easy win.

It would be a good plan except it flaws for two reasons.

1. I didn't mention at all of having a 1-shot vigilante. I merely claimed that I 'have a nightvig' so bringing up the 1-shot part to it is awfully bad.

2. You shot the wrong person last night.

By shooting Tanz, scum has essentially lost this game. Do you know why...?

I'll give you a moment to think about it. I do concede though, what I did was completely regrettable.
Jinxy

Lilac wrote:

You must be desperate. A claim of cop this late to the game when it's mylo now could easily mean that you, as scum, try to claim a cop role, sling off that someone who is actually a townie is 'scum' by your 'cop' claim and then take the easy win.
I already know that you can accuse me of that. I was planning to do it before MyLo/LyLo, but circumstances did not allow me to do it.

Jinxy wrote:

Yeah, I was hoping I didn't have to claim it on LyLo so I wouldn't have to go through a scum trying to accuse me back, but fart and Royston's deaths due to sibling-hood caught me unaware.

Lilac wrote:

1. I didn't mention at all of having a 1-shot vigilante. I merely claimed that I 'have a nightvig' so bringing up the 1-shot part to it is awfully bad.
"Have" implies a 1-shot. "Am" implies a multiple-shot vigilante.
And even so, I don't see how this is even relevant. Hell, it's even more unlikely for an Inventor + Vigilante to exist than an Inventor + 1-shot Vigilante.
Good job digging yourself deeper there.

Lilac wrote:

2. You shot the wrong person last night.

By shooting Tanz, scum has essentially lost this game. Do you know why...?

I'll give you a moment to think about it. I do concede though, what I did was completely regrettable.
I don't know what you're trying to pull here and honestly, I don't care. I have a mafia result on you and that's all that matters to me.
Lilac
I don't think you thought this through enough.

Tanz died and flipped town. He was a gunsmith so everything he said about what he was doing was not a lie. This brings us back to when he scanned Dake, he turned out to have no result which means Dake was right about his claim on being a hider.

I also had the threat to shoot Dake and I was going to...except if Dake was actually town. So I didn't shoot him, instead I bulletproofed BRBP. However, there would have been no way that scum would have known, they'd just know that I might shoot Dake.

If Dake was mafia and I shot him, scum would mean that they had me as a confirmed townie and that means I would have been confirmed town after shooting another mafia person, so mafia would have to shoot me at the same night to not have a Mimi as PGO and BRBP as Dayvig running around.

If they knew Dake was town, scum could have killed anyone and win, hiders don't hide everyday and back then it was shown that Dake had to hide if the result from Tanz was correct so scum could easily just wait for me to shoot him to win.

So now, we essentially have a confirmed town of Dake and Mimi as hider and PGO, leaving BRBP as mafia dayvig and Jinxy with some unknown mafia role.

Vote: BRBP. Since I bulletproof'd him last night, I can shoot Jinx during the night. Game win.
Lilac
BRBP's want for Tanz to get completely lynched makes him fall under lyncher, scum or SK and is essentially the best scenario lynch either way.

Unless you're telling me otherwise, Jinx? o_o
VoidnOwO
Lilac
Nah. You have fine English.

So now that your tunnel lynch is dead, BRBP, what now?
Lilac
Unvote. Just on the odd chance that BRBp isn't scum and also I'd love to hear other people's opinions on this just in case scum decide to quick hammer.
VoidnOwO
VoidnOwO
Lilac
Did you even evaluate my reasoning...or even Jinx's reason at all?
show more