forum

aisu.sh - An Online Beatmap Generator

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Syps_old
Hi all, this is my first time posting on the forum and not sure if this is the correct place to post, but just wanted to share a project I'm currently working on called aisu.sh. Aisu is an online beatmap generator that is live now (https://aisu.sh). Simply select a song file, enter a bpm, and aisu will spit out a playable .osz file for that song.

This current version of the site a prototype so please be aware:

- beatmap generation currently takes between 5-10 minutes (give or take) for a 3-4 minute song
- no selection of difficulty (this usually means 2.5 stars - 3.5 stars depending on the song)

Supported browsers:
- Chrome
- Firefox (less tested but should work, please let me know if it doesn't :P)

I plan to actively be working on this so any feedback or bug reports are definitely appreciated in helping me make the site better and the maps more fun :D Feel free to reach me here or at syps@aisu.sh

beastmode
Some of the sliders on my map went outside of the playzone which is a potential bug.
oSumAtrIX
Generation proccess "hangs?" at mapping song. I will try with a smaller mp3 for now.
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
Good to see more people working on AI mapping! :3
Full Tablet
It doesn't accept decimal bpm input.

In the song file selection screen it accepts several file formats, but after pressing to "Generate!", it tells you can only use mp3 or wav.

It should have a warning if you close the browser tab while it is processing a map (similar to how Gmail and other sites warn you if you close the tab in the middle of writing an email or doing some other activity).

I tried using this with one song, and it has been stuck at the "Almost there! Creating .osz file... Estimated time to download: 1 minute" phase for over an hour.
-Keitaro
Just tried, it seems to have some trouble while uploading to amazon s3 while creating .osz, here's the screenshot https://puu.sh/BjX7p/f7f7ed3f8a.png
and what amazon replies:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Invalid according to Policy: Policy expired.</Message>
<RequestId></RequestId>
<HostId></HostId>
</Error>
cool stuff tho owo
-Aku
this seems cool as hell! i'll test it later today when i get home if i remember.
Topic Starter
Syps_old
Hey Full Tablet, thanks for sharing those issues. Mind sharing what browser you used and what file type you were trying to upload?

Interesting idea to offer a warning when closing browser tab. Will try to add that at some point.

Finally, sorry about the wait on the "Creating .osz file" screen. That's a reoccurring issue which @Error- might have just solved :P I'm working on the next set of updates and now and will do my best to resolve that completely.

Thanks again!

Full Tablet wrote:

It doesn't accept decimal bpm input.

In the song file selection screen it accepts several file formats, but after pressing to "Generate!", it tells you can only use mp3 or wav.

It should have a warning if you close the browser tab while it is processing a map (similar to how Gmail and other sites warn you if you close the tab in the middle of writing an email or doing some other activity).

I tried using this with one song, and it has been stuck at the "Almost there! Creating .osz file... Estimated time to download: 1 minute" phase for over an hour.
power007
Half hour of mining on Intel HD 4000 aaaaand nothing. Just hangs on "Creating .osz file"..."

Domantas17728
Does it work on mobile?
abraker

been like this for an hour
Damian223
My first song crashed at the end and my second song is stuck on Almost there creating .osk for 30 min
NNiceGamer
Оно работает на смартфонах?

-------------

Does it works on smartphones?
Blue Label
I have suggestions about using machine learning to make aisu create better maps. hmu on discord and we can discuss, my discord is "youwebaba#7431". So far, aisu is doing a pretty good job at make the map "playable", but I've noticed that it likes to repeat certain patterns.
dupnup
I can't acces the website, It says my connection isn't private
NNiceGamer
it is not working. i waited about 1 hour, and mapping isnt done
pumeta
Hey, is there a change log for this? about to try it out!!
pumeta
Hey is this like officially dead? It hasnt worked for me the couple of times i tried to use it.
Joyuu_old
Im trying to use it right now. I hope its not ded if it is well...
abraker
Anyone tried emailing op?
show more