1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted
RIP my first osu idol

You've inspired many, Lewa, and all the thanks to you.
posted
Rest in Peace dude
posted
Rest in peace :'(
posted

I still don't know what to say.
I'll miss you. That much is for sure.

Thank you for being a part of my life for so long.
I'm sorry I couldn't do more.
I'm sorry I never got to say more.

You were an amazing friend.
Rest in peace..
posted
Rest in piece. :(
posted
Huge inspiration to many.. Heartbreaking to hear this.
posted
i don't want to believe this..
posted
Rest in peace
posted
Rest in peace, you were a really nice guy.
posted
This is so sad for me personally. He was the biggest inspiration and benchmark for me back when I started in early 2014 when he was at the top and even still to this day. His streams were the most entertaining out of every other person I have watched and I always tuned in when he went live. I always hoped that he came back when he took long breaks from the game and when he did it made me so happy and filled me with motivation to go play more and try to become as good as him some day. I hoped that I could have gotten to talk with him more and get to know him better since he had some similar ideals as I did and I admired his intelligence, but in the end I wasn't able to. He will always continue to inspire me as a player and I will never forget who he was as a person.

Lepää rauhassa, Leevi.
posted
Rest in Peace buddy, I still remember your Lets Go FC SS like it was yesterday. Hope your in a better place.
posted
Rest in Peace Leevi.
You will always be remembered.
posted
RIP Former #1 player
posted
That’s really sad to hear that...
Rest in peace :c
posted
RIP
posted
Rest in peace Leevi.

You were one of the first players I found out about when I first started the game. Makes me so sad to see such a good person pass at such a young age...

I will continue to use you as an example of what a great person is in the future <3
posted
hope ur doing okay up there. RIP.
posted
Rest is peace Lewa... You was a great figure what i admired a LOT
posted
Rest in peace 🙏
posted
rest in peace, lewa
show more