forum

Leevi "thelewa" Juusela 1995-2018

posted
Total Posts
show more
Utopia
Rest in Peace. Thank you for all you've done for our community and game, you will be missed.
Wrath
rest in peace
Kyoumo
Rest in peace.
rutchi
I wasnt around when he was active but I have seen some of his scores, rest in peace...
Zolano
Rest in peace, can't find any words, absolutely devastated
ThunderBird2678
RIP my first osu idol

You've inspired many, Lewa, and all the thanks to you.
Cote
Rest in Peace dude
Cris-
Rest in peace :'(
Elysion

I still don't know what to say.
I'll miss you. That much is for sure.

Thank you for being a part of my life for so long.
I'm sorry I couldn't do more.
I'm sorry I never got to say more.

You were an amazing friend.
Rest in peace..
Ascare
Rest in piece. :(
yumi
Huge inspiration to many.. Heartbreaking to hear this.
AltMirrorBell
i don't want to believe this..
_orange
Rest in peace
Andrea
Rest in peace, you were a really nice guy.
Aruka
This is so sad for me personally. He was the biggest inspiration and benchmark for me back when I started in early 2014 when he was at the top and even still to this day. His streams were the most entertaining out of every other person I have watched and I always tuned in when he went live. I always hoped that he came back when he took long breaks from the game and when he did it made me so happy and filled me with motivation to go play more and try to become as good as him some day. I hoped that I could have gotten to talk with him more and get to know him better since he had some similar ideals as I did and I admired his intelligence, but in the end I wasn't able to. He will always continue to inspire me as a player and I will never forget who he was as a person.

Lepää rauhassa, Leevi.
Paracelsus
Rest in Peace buddy, I still remember your Lets Go FC SS like it was yesterday. Hope your in a better place.
fajar13k
Rest in Peace Leevi.
You will always be remembered.
Azu
RIP Former #1 player
Nozhomi
That’s really sad to hear that...
Rest in peace :c
[Vincent]
RIP
DevilDonkey
Rest in peace Leevi.

You were one of the first players I found out about when I first started the game. Makes me so sad to see such a good person pass at such a young age...

I will continue to use you as an example of what a great person is in the future <3
dartzy
hope ur doing okay up there. RIP.
Shinsekai-
Rest is peace Lewa... You was a great figure what i admired a LOT
Anonymeister
Rest in peace 🙏
jms8727
rest in peace, lewa
nhule12345
RIP
sinn
RIP, thoughts are with the family
Elux
What he left is what he gave us to remember him by. Though he may be gone, what he left behind for us to remember will allow him to live on forever in our memories.
He can rest happy now, knowing that the community he loved will always remember him.

Rest in peace Leevi.
Birdy
Lepää rauhassa, Leevi.

En ikinä tuntenut sua erityisen henkilökohtaisesti, vaikka oltiinkin julkisissa chateissa melkein päivittäin tekemisissä joskus vuosien 2011 ja 2013 välillä, mutta tavalla jos toisellakin olit joka tapauksessa hyvin hyvin tärkeä osa suomalaista osu!-yhteisöä. Monet hyvät hetket on tullut jaettua joskus yläaste- ja lukioaikoina #finnish-kanavalla, vaikka suurimmaksi osaksi vaan perseiltiin ja katottiin kuinka nopeasti saadaan mutet, ja vaikken koskaan pelannut standardia, olit mun suurin idoli omassa pelimodessasi. Viimeiset, suuret kiitokset sulle.
-Day
Rest in peace ;w;
cavoeboy
Even though I didn't know you personally, I've heard a lot of good things about you.
Rest In Peace.
Suva
Rest In Peace lewa
Acceptable
Such an inspiration to other players. You'll be deeply missed, rest in peace lewa.
Meno
my original inspiration for ever trying to learn this game. the first livestreamer i actively followed and subscribed.
fantastic entertainer and a personality, not to mention an incredible player.

rest in peace. :(
Osjux
Rest in peace...
Yusomi
rest in peace
alkalde
rest in peace man
v a n i l l i a
rip thelewa, you'll be missed :'(
OsuPlayer
Rest in Peace
Gravel
Rest in Peace thelewa, you were a great player and an even greater person. We'll miss you.
show more