1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
Rechecked everything once again and it looks good to me!

I don't totally agree with difficulties name in Simple and Average, but well.. it makes some of sense.

Gabe wrote:

ReNominated for both Standard and Taiko. Good luck!
posted
The Charmer and me
posted
gabe is a ghost, he qualified it without even posting!!
u superhero

nvm
posted
soft-hitclap.wav has some minor delay, its not unrankable but it still sounds like poo so i suggest fixing it if you care to :<
posted
as requested
posted

Hobbes2 wrote:

soft-hitclap.wav has some minor delay, its not unrankable but it still sounds like poo so i suggest fixing it if you care to :<
yeah even if it's not unrankable, why not fixing it, if it can provide more quality :p
posted
The Charmer and the delayed hitsound :blobsweat:
posted
Hi uhm, Metadata. Also discussed this with Pachiru too..

the current artist doesn't really make sense because first of all

the artist can't be fictional characters
which it currently is.

a.) Previous cases we've been told to use League of Legends as the artist by Riot

b.) the official soundcloud account is named LeagueofLegends

c.) the free mp3 download from the official soundcloud account states the contributing artist as League of Legends

Honestly, everything here points that the artist would be "League of Legends"
the only thing supporting "Rakan and Xayah" is the formatting of the soundcloud's title being similar to osu's Artist - Title format
which everything else we can see goes against.

As for the title:
I think the title would be fine either as it currently is or
Rakan And Xayah - The Charmer And The Rebel
To match the full title on the mp3/soundcloud.

Artist should be fixed
posted
DQ'd. Apparently the composer for the song was "Ed the Conqueror" according to the profile page (in forum posts, not officially stated) so consider adding him to the tags.

https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/NA/Ed%20the%20Conqueror
(More specifically this post: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/EXRvhO3c-the-xayah-and-rakan-login-music-is-so-awesome )

That's about all I could find that Noffy hasn't already mentioned for any additional info. Stil, go with League of Legends as the artist.
posted
okay everythings done

thanks noffy and lanturn
posted
And we're back.