forum

xi - ANiMA

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sdafsf
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 2:28:44 PM

Artist: xi
Title: ANiMA
Source: Deemo
Tags: yusuke ishiwata piano rayark inc. soul alice masked lady deemo's collection vol. 2 World Fragments
BPM: 183.5
Filesize: 4454kb
Play Time: 01:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.64 stars, 127 notes)
  2. Extra (5.27 stars, 583 notes)
  3. Hard (3.33 stars, 299 notes)
  4. Insane (4.68 stars, 424 notes)
  5. Light Insane (3.91 stars, 339 notes)
  6. Normal (2.28 stars, 187 notes)
  7. Soul (6.02 stars, 735 notes)
Download: xi - ANiMA
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

awesome people
Yukiyo for always being there and helping me
Kin for mentoring me and helping me push this set
Mir for taking his time and giving me honest feedback
Mun for taking his time and giving me honest feedback
Rohit6 for taking his time and giving me honest feedback
Halfslashed for taking all my motivation
Kurai for the bubble
Lasse for the heart

Timing and Metadata taken from Kalindraz' set.
mp3 from Kuo Kyoka.
Halfslashed
[General]
Your spread is missing a normal and an advanced - both are required for this spread due to how 1/4 heavy this song is, and thus how 1/4 heavy the hard needs to be.
The light insane is absolutely pointless as a difficulty, since the Hard difficulty introduces basically has the same rhythm density as the hard with slightly higher spacing. To fill the spread between Hard and Insane, you'll need a difficulty that uses 1/4 streams more often, probably with lengths of 5-9 circles in a row, as well as more overall spacing emphasis. Not really going to mod that diff though.

[Easy]
Overall impression I got from this was that it was simplified for the sake of being simple rather than trying to make something that both fits the song and introduces players to game mechanics. Most of my mod is oriented around trying to fit the song better while keeping it within acceptable standards for an easy difficulty, but this is the sort of song that doesn't really support a true easy difficulty.

00:11:785 (1) - 00:17:016 (1) - Given that Easy level players follow the entire slider, these are some really harsh shapes to be using - the first one being one with a sharp turn that lands on nothing and the second requiring a degree of precision to follow the sharp curve that is difficult for players at this level. I suggest using less harsh shapes for parts intended to be calm - stuff like 00:14:401 (2) - or less curved.
00:18:651 (2) - Since you were only following the really strong sounds, I suggest just starting a 1/1 slider on 00:18:978. I get that intensity increased here by a bit, but in the context of this section (and difficulty) it makes more sense to have a 2/1 gap or larger between objects.
00:24:537 (2) - 00:25:518 - is pretty strong, so I suggest shortening this repeat and placing a circle here, since it fits the melody better.
00:27:153 (2,1,2) - This rhythm is fairly weird, since you're skipping one of the noticeably strong beats of what you're following. I suggest something like this to show off that strong red tick instead of the metronome.
00:35:327 (1) - A 3/2 slider here fits the intensity and the stronger piano better than a 1/1 reverse does.
00:38:270 (1,2) - Try making this a 1/1 slider to break up this circle chain, since right now you're creating a big contrast for something that isn't intense.
00:39:251 (1) - On the other hand though, this doesn't provide any contrast since you use 1/1 reverses as part of your base rhythm, so 3 1/1 circles would probably work better here, especially with that 2/1 gap after.
00:42:847 - Not really understanding your intent in skipping this given how strong the piano is. I suggest using a circle here.
00:48:406 (1) - I think a 3/2 reverse fits the offbeat piano here - mapping the 1/1 kicks is pretty lame here when you were following the piano with your previous 1/1 reverses.
01:02:793 (1) - This spinner is fairly unfitting - due to easy guidelines, you're basically required to skip the entire first measure of the build up, and there isn't a continuous increasing sound here at all. Try a rhythm like this to show off the piano here.
01:09:332 (1) - Piano is begging for a chain of 1/1 circles here. As is, it is very underwhelming for the climax to be a straightforward 3/1 slider into a circle, more so when you have a break right after.
01:33:202 (2) - I think you should make this a 1/1 reverse for consistency with 01:35:817 (2) -
01:36:798 (1) - Again, due to recovery guidelines, having a spinner here really doesn't work well since you have to skip the first measure of the next verse. I think you're better off ending this spinner at 01:38:106 - and mapping 01:39:414 - instead.
01:45:954 (1) - Try a circle + 1/1 slider instead of a reverse, I think that will fit the piano and intensity better than what you have.
01:49:223 (5) - Having this as a slider takes away from what this build up is achieving, so I recommend changing this to circles instead.
01:50:204 (1) - Try starting this on 01:51:185 - instead since you're skipping over a really strong piano sound on 01:50:531 - (a circle there would be nice).

[Hard]
00:21:921 (5) - This probably works better as a stack of two 1/2 circles instead, which also puts more emphasis on 00:22:248 (1). I'm suggesting this because musically, it sounds like the last 4 1/2 sounds are grouped in pairs, so it makes sense for your pattern to represent that.
00:22:575 (2) - This is better off as a circle as well as being part of a seperate pattern from the next two sliders for similar reasons to the above (also the red tick isn't as strong here).
00:33:365 (1,2,1) - There are prominent blue ticks you're skipping by having 1/2 gaps between these sliders. Sorry to break your pretty pattern but 1/4 double repeats fit the song better here.
00:40:232 (1,2,3,4) - I suggest stacking these and putting a circle on 00:40:477 - instead, since what you have requires more finger control and is a bit hard for this difficulty level at this bpm.
00:41:539 (1) - I suggest starting this on 00:41:376 - and making it a triple repeat instead, since the piano abruptly starts here.
00:43:338 (2) - A triple repeat would also be nice here for similar reasons as the above, especially given the strength of the piano.
01:05:082 (1) - Cute, but not really appropriate for this difficulty level - try shortening this to end on the red tick instead and it might be acceptable.
01:18:488 (1) - Sounds like the increasing held sound starts on 01:19:796 - instead, so I suggest shortening the spinner accordingly.

[Yaspo's Insane]
Really undermapped, honestly. A theoretical light insane would already do the job of having the 1/3 repeats to introduce the player to the idea of those in a spread and probably have longer chains of 1/4 than you ended up using. I pointed out some stuff but I really just find it as more of a general issue.

I demand a lowercase y.
00:11:785 - This SV is ridiculously high for such a calm part, especially considering your really high base SV, so I suggest using 0.5-0.6 in this section instead.
00:11:785 (1,2) - These reverses are mapped to barely audible sounds and really just disturb the feeling of this section. I think 4/1 sliders are a much better fit.
00:18:324 (3,4) - I suggest combining these into one repeat to make the transition from 00:17:016 (1) - less jarring.
00:27:643 (2,3) - Two things: The spacing to 3 makes it over emphasized and 3 doesn't really belong to the same musical pattern as the following sliders. I suggest breaking 3 apart from the other two repeats into a different pattern.
00:33:365 (3) - This is really underwhelming as the climax of the kiai to be a repeat slider that gets held for half a measure. This is an Insane diff, so I think providing a nice stream would fit pretty well.
00:34:264 (2,3,4,5) - Fairly boring to have these all DS'd in a straightforward curve, since your spacing doesn't provide any emphasis on the white ticks. I suggest increasing the 1/4 spacing, maybe even stacking the circles before these on the slider heads for some more emphasis on the piano.
00:36:308 (6,1,2,3) - I think you're better off mapping 00:36:390 - and making this a continuous stream, it feels really off that you skip this when you intend to prioritize the piano, and is also harder to hit than a 5 note burst would be.
00:44:809 (2,3,4) - Having all of this 1/3 being mapped with repeats is very underwhelming, but I get the need for uniformity here. At least make the next section use a more intense tapping rhythm though.
00:51:185 (2,3,4) - This is 1/6 and you skipped this over at 00:46:117 (2) -. I don't think circles would fit this difficulty so try a 1/6 repeat before this instead. Try to make these parts consistent as well.
01:09:332 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Extremely underwhelming considering your build up. This really needs to incorporate more spacing changes, longer streams, or something. At least make 01:09:986 (5) - all circles, please.
01:13:256 (1) - Nice HW break, but I think a circle makes more sense here than the 1/1 slider. The 1/1 slider has things drag on a bit too long.
01:23:719 (1) - Makes more sense to be a circle with a 1/1 gap after it for consistency with what you did at 01:21:104 (1).
01:33:529 (1,2,3,4) - This pattern fails to account for the intensity difference between 01:33:529 (1,2) - and 01:33:692 (2,3) - since they have equal spacing. I think you're better off using a pattern like you had at 01:05:409 (1,2) - instead.

I think i'll stop here. Already gave you some general comments on the top diff and Mir's map is just the same all of his others.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
sdafsf

Halfslashed wrote:

[General]
Your spread is missing a normal and an advanced - both are required for this spread due to how 1/4 heavy this song is, and thus how 1/4 heavy the hard needs to be.
The light insane is absolutely pointless as a difficulty, since the Hard difficulty introduces basically has the same rhythm density as the hard with slightly higher spacing. To fill the spread between Hard and Insane, you'll need a difficulty that uses 1/4 streams more often, probably with lengths of 5-9 circles in a row, as well as more overall spacing emphasis. Not really going to mod that diff though.

[Easy]
Overall impression I got from this was that it was simplified for the sake of being simple rather than trying to make something that both fits the song and introduces players to game mechanics. Most of my mod is oriented around trying to fit the song better while keeping it within acceptable standards for an easy difficulty, but this is the sort of song that doesn't really support a true easy difficulty.

00:11:785 (1) - 00:17:016 (1) - Given that Easy level players follow the entire slider, these are some really harsh shapes to be using - the first one being one with a sharp turn that lands on nothing and the second requiring a degree of precision to follow the sharp curve that is difficult for players at this level. I suggest using less harsh shapes for parts intended to be calm - stuff like 00:14:401 (2) - or less curved.
00:18:651 (2) - Since you were only following the really strong sounds, I suggest just starting a 1/1 slider on 00:18:978. I get that intensity increased here by a bit, but in the context of this section (and difficulty) it makes more sense to have a 2/1 gap or larger between objects.
00:24:537 (2) - 00:25:518 - is pretty strong, so I suggest shortening this repeat and placing a circle here, since it fits the melody better.
00:27:153 (2,1,2) - This rhythm is fairly weird, since you're skipping one of the noticeably strong beats of what you're following. I suggest something like this to show off that strong red tick instead of the metronome.
00:35:327 (1) - A 3/2 slider here fits the intensity and the stronger piano better than a 1/1 reverse does.
00:38:270 (1,2) - Try making this a 1/1 slider to break up this circle chain, since right now you're creating a big contrast for something that isn't intense.
00:39:251 (1) - On the other hand though, this doesn't provide any contrast since you use 1/1 reverses as part of your base rhythm, so 3 1/1 circles would probably work better here, especially with that 2/1 gap after.
00:42:847 - Not really understanding your intent in skipping this given how strong the piano is. I suggest using a circle here.
00:48:406 (1) - I think a 3/2 reverse fits the offbeat piano here - mapping the 1/1 kicks is pretty lame here when you were following the piano with your previous 1/1 reverses.
01:02:793 (1) - This spinner is fairly unfitting - due to easy guidelines, you're basically required to skip the entire first measure of the build up, and there isn't a continuous increasing sound here at all. Try a rhythm like this to show off the piano here.
01:09:332 (1) - Piano is begging for a chain of 1/1 circles here. As is, it is very underwhelming for the climax to be a straightforward 3/1 slider into a circle, more so when you have a break right after.
01:33:202 (2) - I think you should make this a 1/1 reverse for consistency with 01:35:817 (2) -
01:36:798 (1) - Again, due to recovery guidelines, having a spinner here really doesn't work well since you have to skip the first measure of the next verse. I think you're better off ending this spinner at 01:38:106 - and mapping 01:39:414 - instead.
01:45:954 (1) - Try a circle + 1/1 slider instead of a reverse, I think that will fit the piano and intensity better than what you have.
01:49:223 (5) - Having this as a slider takes away from what this build up is achieving, so I recommend changing this to circles instead.
01:50:204 (1) - Try starting this on 01:51:185 - instead since you're skipping over a really strong piano sound on 01:50:531 - (a circle there would be nice).

[Hard]
00:21:921 (5) - This probably works better as a stack of two 1/2 circles instead, which also puts more emphasis on 00:22:248 (1). I'm suggesting this because musically, it sounds like the last 4 1/2 sounds are grouped in pairs, so it makes sense for your pattern to represent that.
00:22:575 (2) - This is better off as a circle as well as being part of a seperate pattern from the next two sliders for similar reasons to the above (also the red tick isn't as strong here).
00:33:365 (1,2,1) - There are prominent blue ticks you're skipping by having 1/2 gaps between these sliders. Sorry to break your pretty pattern but 1/4 double repeats fit the song better here.
00:40:232 (1,2,3,4) - I suggest stacking these and putting a circle on 00:40:477 - instead, since what you have requires more finger control and is a bit hard for this difficulty level at this bpm.
00:41:539 (1) - I suggest starting this on 00:41:376 - and making it a triple repeat instead, since the piano abruptly starts here.
00:43:338 (2) - A triple repeat would also be nice here for similar reasons as the above, especially given the strength of the piano.
01:05:082 (1) - Cute, but not really appropriate for this difficulty level - try shortening this to end on the red tick instead and it might be acceptable.
01:18:488 (1) - Sounds like the increasing held sound starts on 01:19:796 - instead, so I suggest shortening the spinner accordingly.

I think i'll stop here. Already gave you some general comments on the top diff and Mir's map is just the same all of his others.

Good luck!
everything applied! now this can go to grave^^
yaspo
Right, I should probably reply to Halfslashed mod
Not going to change anything, since Sdafsf wants to have this graved as soon as possible
and I am too lazy to go fix things for a graved set
So, this will be more like "would fix if not graved" kind of reply

Halfslashed wrote:

[Yaspo's Insane]
Really undermapped, honestly. A theoretical light insane would already do the job of having the 1/3 repeats to introduce the player to the idea of those in a spread and probably have longer chains of 1/4 than you ended up using. I pointed out some stuff but I really just find it as more of a general issue.

I know it's undermapped qq . Honestly, my original draft had denser rhythms, but I was asked for my difficulty to fit in the spread.
Which either meant
- To close the gap between the Light Insane (basically a hard, like you said) and Mir's Extra, which was mapped in a whopping 2 hours (I saw it on stream, wtf), so it ignores any idea of spread to begin with
- Or to map something between 4.6-4.7 stars to at least have a spread in star rating
For the sake of not trying to force an attempt at introducing the right amount of difficulty elements in a spread that doesn't care much for that to begin with, I decided to join the "fuck spread" train and did my own thing.

Of course, I could have made a 4.6-4.7 star map with intenser rhythms, but I apparently have no idea of how to manage star rating and consistency at the same time. So, thanks for giving me a few examples of places where I could have used streams without being inconsistent.
Ah well, excuses excuses, I will do better next time!

I demand a lowercase y. It's so weird being the only lowercase name on a set :(
00:11:785 - This SV is ridiculously high for such a calm part, especially considering your really high base SV, so I suggest using 0.5-0.6 in this section instead.
Right, should probably have done something like that
00:11:785 (1,2) - These reverses are mapped to barely audible sounds and really just disturb the feeling of this section. I think 4/1 sliders are a much better fit.
4/1 at the current SV would have been ridiculous, though would fix in combination with lowering SV
00:18:324 (3,4) - I suggest combining these into one repeat to make the transition from 00:17:016 (1) - less jarring.
Both 3 and 4 start on a very distinct piano sound, so I'd prefer having them both clickable. The best I could do here is to split 00:17:016 (1) - up in 2 reverses instead, though I'm not very fond of that either. So, would keep this as is.
00:27:643 (2,3) - Two things: The spacing to 3 makes it over emphasized and 3 doesn't really belong to the same musical pattern as the following sliders. I suggest breaking 3 apart from the other two repeats into a different pattern.
I do feel that these fit in the same musical pattern, but there is a significant difference between the first slider and the following ones.
I should look for a way to reflect that.

00:33:365 (3) - This is really underwhelming as the climax of the kiai to be a repeat slider that gets held for half a measure. This is an Insane diff, so I think providing a nice stream would fit pretty well.
I think I initially mapped this to serve as a sort of bridge between the two sections, adding anticipation for a new section by having a long repeat. Though now I look at it again, I'm not sure if this was necessary, and I could probably fit in some kind of nice stream indeed.
00:34:264 (2,3,4,5) - Fairly boring to have these all DS'd in a straightforward curve, since your spacing doesn't provide any emphasis on the white ticks. I suggest increasing the 1/4 spacing, maybe even stacking the circles before these on the slider heads for some more emphasis on the piano.
Agree, I should work on patterns like these.
00:36:308 (6,1,2,3) - I think you're better off mapping 00:36:390 - and making this a continuous stream, it feels really off that you skip this when you intend to prioritize the piano, and is also harder to hit than a 5 note burst would be.
Welcome to me mapping for star rating. I'm honestly not sure if a 5 note burst would fit with how few there are in the map to begin with.
Then again, I did originally map these with continuous rhythm, so I'd definitely want to look into it if I were to fix the map.

00:44:809 (2,3,4) - Having all of this 1/3 being mapped with repeats is very underwhelming, but I get the need for uniformity here. At least make the next section use a more intense tapping rhythm though.
Right, I should probably reflect the higher intensity of the music a bit better in the second 1/3 section.
00:51:185 (2,3,4) - This is 1/6 and you skipped this over at 00:46:117 (2) -. I don't think circles would fit this difficulty so try a 1/6 repeat before this instead. Try to make these parts consistent as well.
I very consciouly skipped over the first one 00:46:117 (2) - as the start of the 1/6th is honestly very quiet there. When I just listen to the song, it might as well just be a single click on the end, especially during play. The second one 00:51:185 (2,3,4) - however is much more intense and clear, so mapping it here would give a nice contrast. As for it being 1/6th, I also am aware. There are a few other places where I map 1/6th rhythm as 1/4th, and I do feel like it fits here as well. Reasons being that it reflects the intensity better than a 1/6th slider, but also doesn't go completely crazy with a 275bpm burst. In the case you get triggered over me using the wrong snap divisor on purpose, sorry x.x
01:09:332 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Extremely underwhelming considering your build up. This really needs to incorporate more spacing changes, longer streams, or something. At least make 01:09:986 (5) - all circles, please.
I vaguely remember having a lot of trouble managing the star rating here, as the section before it basically pushes it to its limits. For example, these 01:08:351 (3,4) - are stacked because otherwise the star rating would skyrocket. Though, that doesn't mean I shouldn't try, I would definitely look into this part again as it bothers me a bit as well.
01:13:256 (1) - Nice HW break, but I think a circle makes more sense here than the 1/1 slider. The 1/1 slider has things drag on a bit too long.
Thanks, and no thanks. The reason I like this myself is because it draws a lot of attention to the entire vocal. Making it circles would diminish that effect in my opinion, so I'd keep this.
01:23:719 (1) - Makes more sense to be a circle with a 1/1 gap after it for consistency with what you did at 01:21:104 (1).
That doesn't make much sense at all to me. 01:23:719 (1) - I've been mapping the vocal on this sound with sliders pretty much throughout the entire map, even during the "HW break". I honestly don't want to break a consistency in the map as a whole to fix this one short term thing.
01:33:529 (1,2,3,4) - This pattern fails to account for the intensity difference between 01:33:529 (1,2) - and 01:33:692 (2,3) - since they have equal spacing. I think you're better off using a pattern like you had at 01:05:409 (1,2) - instead.
While I'm not sure that I would go with the pattern you suggested, there is definitely room for improvement on this pattern, would fix.

Good luck!
Thanks again for modding! This really helps :D
coco
from mod q
Extra
00:20:286 (4) - movement is down-up-down again. idk the flow is a little weird
00:28:133 (4) - maybe NC this so the player knows there's a 3/4 gap
00:33:365 (1) - ctrl g? helps flow
01:17:834 (9,10) - 10 is clicked but there isn't any sound to for it. why not just keep it like 01:16:526 (9) ?
Insane
00:32:875 (2,3,4) - space between 2,3 (1/4 gap) is larger than 3,4 (1/2) gap so it doesn't really make sense
00:33:365 (4,5) - you could NC or alter the shape of the slider to indicate that it bounce twice because right now they look the same as 00:33:038 (3)
00:36:880 (2) - now it repeats 3 times with same shape and it threw me off lol
00:44:809 (2,3,4) - y not curve these like 00:50:041 (2,3,4) ? it helps reading a lot
so at this point i noticed the same slider inconsistency (which may not seem like much but it actually throws ppl off). you could make it so that: 1 repeat - curved, 2 repeat - straight, 3 repeat - angled (red anchor). just some suggestions :D
Light Insane
only problem here is that it seems like the entire map has the same intensity. the kiais don't feel as "strong" as they could be because the spacing and sv are the same. not sure if u should mess with sv in light insane, but i think if spacing was a bigger during kiais it would help make them more intense feeling. u could also make the rhythm denser i guess
yeah idk about ur first kiai. it just doesn't feel that strong to me.
Topic Starter
sdafsf

cococolaco wrote:

from mod q
Extra
00:20:286 (4) - movement is down-up-down again. idk the flow is a little weird plays perfetly fine
00:28:133 (4) - maybe NC this so the player knows there's a 3/4 gap plays like a 1/1 gap
00:33:365 (1) - ctrl g? helps flow ctrl g kills emphesis on 1 and flows badly with the stream
01:17:834 (9,10) - 10 is clicked but there isn't any sound to for it. why not just keep it like 01:16:526 (9) ?listen closely

Insane
00:32:875 (2,3,4) - space between 2,3 (1/4 gap) is larger than 3,4 (1/2) gap so it doesn't really make sense it called emphesis
00:33:365 (4,5) - you could NC or alter the shape of the slider to indicate that it bounce twice because right now they look the same as 00:33:038 (3) sure
00:36:880 (2) - now it repeats 3 times with same shape and it threw me off lol just read approach circles lol. its perfectly readable since all 1/4 gaps overlap
00:44:809 (2,3,4) - y not curve these like 00:50:041 (2,3,4) ? it helps reading a lot
so at this point i noticed the same slider inconsistency (which may not seem like much but it actually throws ppl off). you could make it so that: 1 repeat - curved, 2 repeat - straight, 3 repeat - angled (red anchor). just some suggestions :D nice concept but not the point of this map. i like to go for some variety instead

Light Insane
only problem here is that it seems like the entire map has the same intensity. the kiais don't feel as "strong" as they could be because the spacing and sv are the same. not sure if u should mess with sv in light insane, but i think if spacing was a bigger during kiais it would help make them more intense feeling. u could also make the rhythm denser i guess the intensity might feel the same to you because you are comfortable with all the patterns but for the target audience the kiais are way harder because of more complex rhythmical patterns
yeah idk about ur first kiai. it just doesn't feel that strong to me.
thanks for modding!
Rohit6
josh1024
From the queue:

Easy
  1. Star diff is over 1.5. consider lowering it.
  2. 01:31:567 (1) I don't agree with the rhythm choice of this kiai, the emphasis is on every other white tick (piano) but hey it's your map.
  3. 01:44:646 (1,4) overlaps should be avoided at all cost.
Normal
  1. 00:11:785 (1) make shapes better.
  2. Nothing else in particular rly.
Hard
  1. 00:33:038 (2,3,4) these kinda spacing represent a lot of 1/4 gaps and mixing 1 beat gaps among them isn't intuitive. perhaps make 1 beat gaps stacks instead.
  2. 01:23:392 (4,5) spacing emphasis isn't use anywhere else, avoid suddenly using it.
Light Insane
Uh looks good to me.
Topic Starter
sdafsf

josh1024 wrote:

From the queue:

Easy
  1. Star diff is over 1.5. consider lowering it.
  2. 01:31:567 (1) I don't agree with the rhythm choice of this kiai, the emphasis is on every other white tick (piano) but hey it's your map.
  3. 01:44:646 (1,4) overlaps should be avoided at all cost.im sure this is clear but ill consider making changes
Normal
  1. 00:11:785 (1) make shapes better. the way i made this shape literally follows the guide
  2. Nothing else in particular rly.
Hard
  1. 00:33:038 (2,3,4) these kinda spacing represent a lot of 1/4 gaps and mixing 1 beat gaps among them isn't intuitive. perhaps make 1 beat gaps stacks instead. moved closer and added nc
  2. 01:23:392 (4,5) spacing emphasis isn't use anywhere else, avoid suddenly using it.i actually use it in quite a few places but this one was only due to stacking. fixed
Light Insane
Uh looks good to me.
thanks for modding
nextplay
I was supposed to wait 6 minutes not 5
10:37 My Angel Kanan: Hi :3c
10:37 sdafsf: owo
10:37 sdafsf: hi :3
10:38 My Angel Kanan: time for irc rn?
10:38 sdafsf: just give me 5 mins
10:38 My Angel Kanan: okay
10:44 sdafsf: ok
10:44 sdafsf: send map
10:45 My Angel Kanan: lo
10:45 My Angel Kanan: I wanted to mod your ez
10:45 *My Angel Kanan is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1317553 xi - ANiMA]
10:45 sdafsf: ooooo
10:45 sdafsf: i thought you wanted mod lol
10:45 sdafsf: yea sure
10:46 My Angel Kanan: ready?ß11ß1ß1ß1
10:46 sdafsf: yea lets goo
10:46 My Angel Kanan: 00:11:785 (1) -
10:46 My Angel Kanan: kinda subjective
10:46 sdafsf: how?
10:46 My Angel Kanan: but this is kinda ugly imo
10:46 sdafsf: bad shape?
10:47 My Angel Kanan: ye
10:47 sdafsf: hmm ill try to fix circle
10:47 My Angel Kanan: If you like the slider it's okay if you keep it
10:48 My Angel Kanan: kinda subjective as i said
10:48 sdafsf: yea i made some minor changes its still not that great but i think itll do
10:49 My Angel Kanan: 00:24:537 (2,3) -
10:50 My Angel Kanan: oh
10:50 My Angel Kanan: wrong timestap
10:50 sdafsf: :eye:
10:50 My Angel Kanan: 00:25:845 (4) -
10:50 My Angel Kanan: move it somewhere else
10:50 My Angel Kanan: like
10:50 My Angel Kanan: the more obvious linear flow
10:51 My Angel Kanan: is easier and more playable for noobs
10:51 sdafsf: lol kk
10:51 My Angel Kanan: 00:26:172 (1,2,3) -
10:52 My Angel Kanan: the 2 shapes are kinda aesthetically bad
10:52 sdafsf: same thing?
10:52 My Angel Kanan: having 1 straight and 1 curved is kinda meh
10:52 sdafsf: o
10:53 sdafsf: well they are both very different sounds
10:53 sdafsf: they arent supposed to be part of 1 pattern
10:53 sdafsf: i would nc them but i was told to hold back on the ncs in this diff
10:54 My Angel Kanan: a
10:54 My Angel Kanan: okay
10:55 sdafsf: 00:32:384 (2,3,4) - i changed this though to be the same shapes
10:55 sdafsf: because here they are part of 1 pattern
10:55 My Angel Kanan: 00:32:384 (2) -
10:55 sdafsf: eventhough musically thats also kind of questionable
10:56 My Angel Kanan: make this into 2 circles
10:56 sdafsf: o
10:56 sdafsf: sure
10:57 My Angel Kanan: the cymbal (idk) is clickable but it ignores the piano
10:57 sdafsf: ye changd
10:58 My Angel Kanan: 00:38:270 (3,4) -
10:58 My Angel Kanan: make 3 into a 2/1
10:59 My Angel Kanan: because 4 circles in a row is really
10:59 My Angel Kanan: really
10:59 My Angel Kanan: hard for a easy
10:59 sdafsf: lol
10:59 sdafsf: you wont like whats coming
10:59 sdafsf: but ill change
11:00 My Angel Kanan: 00:42:847 (2,3) - O V E R L A P
11:00 sdafsf: fixed
11:02 My Angel Kanan: 01:09:332 (3,4,5,6,1) -
11:03 My Angel Kanan: wait
11:03 sdafsf: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
11:03 *My Angel Kanan is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/949235 xi - ANiMA [Easy]]
11:03 My Angel Kanan: other mapset
11:04 My Angel Kanan: do it like the mapset I linked
11:04 sdafsf: sure
11:06 My Angel Kanan: 01:48:569 (3,4,5,6,1) -
11:06 My Angel Kanan: You can do a 2/1 reverse instead :d
11:07 sdafsf: but that part is supposed to be the most intense part
11:07 My Angel Kanan: I see that but
11:07 My Angel Kanan: this is
11:08 My Angel Kanan: to hard too =w=
11:08 sdafsf: 01:48:896 (4,5,6) - i will make this a 1/1 repeat
11:08 My Angel Kanan: I mean 2/1
11:09 My Angel Kanan: because of the sounds on the red tick
11:09 My Angel Kanan: leaving them un-clicked or even ignored
11:09 sdafsf: wait
11:09 sdafsf: yea i know
11:09 sdafsf: but 2/1 seams kida weak
11:09 My Angel Kanan: is kinda
11:09 My Angel Kanan: idk
11:09 My Angel Kanan: un-fitting?...
11:10 sdafsf: i did the same thing as for the other 5 circles now
11:10 My Angel Kanan: okay
11:10 My Angel Kanan: owo
11:11 sdafsf: :3
11:11 My Angel Kanan: so ye
11:11 sdafsf: thanks for modding uwu
11:11 My Angel Kanan: I can be nazi about slidershapes
11:11 My Angel Kanan: but
11:11 My Angel Kanan: than I would sit here a long time :d
11:11 sdafsf: im more nazi about slider shapes in my higher diffs. in the low diffs i dont care as much
-Atri-
i'll see how it goes
Yukiyo
mod w
2017-06-09 23:38 Yukiyo: 00:23:541 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - -> 00:26:157 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6) - ->00:28:772 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) -
2017-06-09 23:38 Yukiyo: Supposed to be almost the same position wiseß
2017-06-09 23:38 Yukiyo: ?
2017-06-09 23:39 sdafsf: kinda just happened
2017-06-09 23:39 sdafsf: holy shit
2017-06-09 23:39 sdafsf: its the same
2017-06-09 23:39 Yukiyo: 00:31:715 (5,6) -
2017-06-09 23:39 Yukiyo: xd
2017-06-09 23:39 Yukiyo: why?
2017-06-09 23:39 sdafsf: good question
2017-06-09 23:39 Yukiyo: WHY IS XR OFF
2017-06-09 23:39 Yukiyo: I AM DEAD IN LIKE 20 MINS
2017-06-09 23:39 Yukiyo: ASSHOLE
2017-06-09 23:39 sdafsf: :thinking:
2017-06-09 23:40 Yukiyo: :thoNNNNNNgk:
2017-06-09 23:41 Yukiyo: 00:18:309 (1,2,3) -
2017-06-09 23:41 Yukiyo: WHY LOL?
2017-06-09 23:41 sdafsf: piano
2017-06-09 23:42 sdafsf: is it bad
2017-06-09 23:42 Yukiyo: hmm
2017-06-09 23:43 Yukiyo: not that bad
2017-06-09 23:43 Yukiyo: just seems incosistence
2017-06-09 23:43 sdafsf: inconsistant with what
2017-06-09 23:43 sdafsf: theres nothing like it
2017-06-09 23:43 sdafsf: musically
2017-06-09 23:44 Yukiyo: your current emphasis like00:19:617 (1) - 00:20:271 (1) - 00:20:925 (1) - 00:21:252 (4) -
2017-06-09 23:44 Yukiyo: seems like you are only trying to emp the bass
2017-06-09 23:44 sdafsf: hm
2017-06-09 23:44 Yukiyo: 00:15:693 - if you are really going for piano then this is all highhat anyways this is were the piano shines 00:19:617 -
2017-06-09 23:44 Yukiyo: *shrug*
2017-06-09 23:45 Yukiyo: dunno
2017-06-09 23:45 Yukiyo: <bad mapper
2017-06-09 23:45 sdafsf: shut up
2017-06-09 23:45 sdafsf: i want your opinion
2017-06-09 23:45 Yukiyo: -3-
2017-06-09 23:46 sdafsf: how do you think i should emphesise the piano there
2017-06-09 23:46 Yukiyo: dunn
2017-06-09 23:46 Yukiyo: oo
2017-06-09 23:46 Yukiyo: there's a reason why I don't map certain songs
2017-06-09 23:46 Yukiyo: for now
2017-06-09 23:46 sdafsf: :eyes:
2017-06-09 23:46 sdafsf: same
2017-06-09 23:46 sdafsf: but
2017-06-09 23:46 sdafsf: theres also reasons
2017-06-09 23:46 sdafsf: why i shouldnt map
2017-06-09 23:47 Yukiyo: lol no
2017-06-09 23:47 Yukiyo: if you are argumenting that way
2017-06-09 23:47 Yukiyo: I shouldn't be mapping
2017-06-09 23:47 Yukiyo: nobody other than monstrata should be mapping
2017-06-09 23:47 sdafsf: :eyes:
2017-06-09 23:47 sdafsf: at least you can map supercell
2017-06-09 23:47 sdafsf: i cant map
2017-06-09 23:49 Yukiyo: lol please
2017-06-09 23:52 sdafsf: :eyes:
2017-06-10 00:00 sdafsf: are 1/6 streams ok
2017-06-10 00:00 sdafsf: :thinking:
2017-06-10 13:17 sdafsf: :eyes:
2017-06-10 13:17 Yukiyo: uwu
2017-06-10 13:19 sdafsf: i dont know how to go on :c
2017-06-10 13:19 Yukiyo: PLACE THE CIRCLES
2017-06-10 13:19 Yukiyo: TO THE BEAT
2017-06-10 13:19 sdafsf: :thinking:
2017-06-10 13:19 sdafsf: thanks!
2017-06-10 13:20 Yukiyo: Your Welcome!
2017-06-10 15:04 sdafsf: https://puu.sh/wg6N7.osu
2017-06-10 15:09 Yukiyo: 00:35:639 (1,2,3,4) - hard read
2017-06-10 15:09 Yukiyo: 00:34:903 - space
2017-06-10 15:09 Yukiyo: 00:41:443 - place note
2017-06-10 15:11 Yukiyo: MACH DIE OD HÖHER
2017-06-10 15:11 Yukiyo: NOTE BLOCK ANXIETY
2017-06-10 16:20 Yukiyo: http://puu.sh/wg90C/4b432796db.osz
2017-06-10 16:22 sdafsf: bist du da?
2017-06-10 16:22 Yukiyo: nein
2017-06-10 16:22 Yukiyo: LUL
2017-06-10 16:23 sdafsf: :eyes:
2017-06-10 16:23 sdafsf: ACTION is playing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1307279 M2U - PandorA [Yukiyo's Extra]] -NoFail
2017-06-10 16:25 sdafsf: 01:36:009 (1) -
2017-06-10 16:26 Yukiyo: 00:30:196 (2,3) -
2017-06-10 16:28 sdafsf: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8310054
2017-06-10 16:28 sdafsf: :weary:
2017-06-10 16:29 sdafsf: https://puu.sh/wg9Cc.osu
2017-06-10 16:30 Yukiyo: 01:10:625 (1,2,3,4) - 1 zu 1 copy von der ranked
2017-06-10 16:31 Yukiyo: 01:13:256 (1,2,3,4) -
2017-06-10 17:44 Yukiyo: tfw
2017-06-10 17:44 Yukiyo: you have to mod
2017-06-10 17:44 Yukiyo: for mod
2017-06-10 17:44 Yukiyo: xd
2017-06-10 17:44 sdafsf: ist das nicht normal=?
2017-06-10 17:44 Yukiyo: naja es gibt auch NM qs
2017-06-10 17:44 Yukiyo: xd
2017-06-10 17:45 sdafsf: lol
2017-06-10 17:45 sdafsf: im not used to free stuff
2017-06-10 17:45 Yukiyo: lol
2017-06-10 18:03 sdafsf: its finished
2017-06-10 18:03 Yukiyo: owo
2017-06-10 18:03 sdafsf: the ending
2017-06-10 18:03 sdafsf: is
2017-06-10 18:03 sdafsf: ...
2017-06-10 18:04 sdafsf: http://puu.sh/wgdi1.osu
2017-06-10 18:16 Yukiyo: ACTION is playing [https://osu.ppy.sh/s/7 xi - ANIMA []]
2017-06-10 18:16 sdafsf: wtf is this bug
2017-06-10 18:17 sdafsf: one sec
2017-06-10 18:19 sdafsf: kin modding
2017-06-10 18:19 sdafsf: one sec
2017-06-10 18:19 sdafsf: ;_;
2017-06-10 18:20 Yukiyo: 01:50:189 (1,2,1) -
2017-06-10 18:20 Yukiyo: 1/4
2017-06-10 18:20 Yukiyo: 1 DUCKING
2017-06-10 18:20 Yukiyo: 5
2017-06-10 18:20 Yukiyo: 4*
2017-06-10 18:20 sdafsf: oops
2017-06-10 18:21 Yukiyo: 01:22:396 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - would use patter throughout whole measure tbh
2017-06-10 18:21 sdafsf: nooo
2017-06-10 18:21 Yukiyo: 01:36:783 (1,1) - blanket
2017-06-10 18:22 Yukiyo: 01:42:424 (1,2,3) - 1/3 LOLOLOLOLOL
2017-06-10 18:22 Yukiyo: STARTING 01:42:342 -
2017-06-10 18:22 Yukiyo: PLS
2017-06-10 18:22 sdafsf: that
2017-06-10 18:22 sdafsf: used to be 1/3
2017-06-10 18:22 sdafsf: dunno what happened
2017-06-10 18:22 Yukiyo: how
2017-06-10 18:22 Yukiyo: is
2017-06-10 18:22 Yukiyo: this
2017-06-10 18:22 Yukiyo: 5.6
2017-06-10 18:23 sdafsf: its not
2017-06-10 18:23 sdafsf: its 6.1 o6.13
2017-06-10 18:23 sdafsf: oops
2017-06-10 18:23 sdafsf: 6.13
2017-06-10 18:23 Yukiyo: http://puu.sh/wgdYT/11f12055e9.png
2017-06-10 18:24 sdafsf: yea i know this bug
2017-06-10 18:29 sdafsf: fuck
2017-06-10 18:29 sdafsf: i have to remove the first circular stream
2017-06-10 18:29 Yukiyo: lo
2017-06-10 18:29 Yukiyo: why
2017-06-10 18:29 sdafsf: it doesnt fit
2017-06-10 18:29 Yukiyo: why
2017-06-10 18:29 Yukiyo: lol
2017-06-10 18:30 sdafsf: piano kinda stops here 01:40:053 -
2017-06-10 18:30 sdafsf: and goes 1/2 here 01:40:217 -
2017-06-10 18:31 Yukiyo: not really
2017-06-10 18:32 Yukiyo: it's a 1/4 piano
2017-06-10 18:32 sdafsf: but the 1/2 are way stronger
2017-06-10 18:32 Yukiyo: play up down pitch on a rotating basis
2017-06-10 18:32 Yukiyo: still justified
2017-06-10 18:32 Yukiyo: not like anyones gonna hear that
2017-06-10 18:33 Yukiyo: unless they play 25% no hs
2017-06-10 18:33 Yukiyo: LOL
2017-06-10 18:33 sdafsf: i dont think so
2017-06-10 18:33 sdafsf: the piano really sounds 1/2.y
2017-06-10 18:33 Yukiyo: ok then
2017-06-10 18:33 sdafsf: i used kicksldiers now
2017-06-10 18:34 sdafsf: testplay?
Renumi
[general]
  1. all fine
[easy]ar4 may be a tad too high?
  1. 00:14:401 (2) - the big downbeat is so strong, it kinda sucks to have it mapped under the tail of a repeat (i understand the conept but i don't think it's fitting for the lowest difficulty in the mapset)
  2. 00:44:809 (2,4) - not a fan of how '2' covers over that 1/6 piano and '4' is mapped to the 1/4 piano, which kinda lowers the contrast between them by a lot imho (if you applied this suggestion then do it for the other one cause consistency reasons ykno)
  3. 00:48:406 (3) - i don't hear anything too strong that warrants a reverse slider dd
  4. 00:54:945 (1) - that bend rofl
  5. 01:01:485 (2,3,1) - contrast on these is pretty weak since '1' isn't in the same grouping as the other ones rhythm-wise, i think you should replace the slider with two circles while swapping the already present circles for a slider too to increase the uniqueness of the slider in this part since that better fits the rising piano chords here (hopefully i worded that right)
  6. 01:21:430 (2) - this is gr8
  7. 01:26:989 (2,4) - no clear contrast between these notes that i can see besides hitsounds, maybe ctrl+g 01:27:643 (3,4) - these so 01:26:335 (1,2,3,4) - these all look like they belong in some grouping?
    notice how the c o o l and g o o d sounds (vocal chanting thing) are on '2' and '4', both pretty parallel with each other
  8. 01:29:605 - i feel like this sound in particular here should be clickable, maybe remove repeat and instead place a note (01:35:817 (4) - here as well)

[normal]hitsounds?
  1. 00:11:785 (1,1) - stack? xd
  2. 00:28:133 (4) - head is secondary compared to the tail imo since this falls on both a piano key and a cymbal crash, maybe rework this rhytm a bit
  3. 00:43:174 (4,5) - i would've rathered you keep doing the red tick rhythm 00:43:011 - here since the stop to click the other circles feels too odd to play (should've done something like what you did 00:52:330 (1,2,3,4,5) - here)
  4. 00:44:809 (2,3,4) - these notes should really have some constrast compared to 00:43:828 (6,7,1) - these
  5. 01:00:177 (4) - new combo for consistency :'s (i'd say 01:02:793 (3) - here too but i'm not sure)
  6. 01:30:913 (6) - i think this should be different since it doesn't follow the same vocal pattern as 01:26:826 (2,3,5,6,2,3) - these pairs here
  7. 01:33:038 (5,6,5,6) - why didn't you unstack these :'o
  8. 01:41:703 (6) - why not repeat like how you did 01:40:232 (3) - here? feels unnaturally empty imo

[hard]
  1. 00:16:362 (2,1) - i'm afraid distance between these is a bit too small compared to 00:14:401 (1,2) - this, super minor thing though probably since the ar is high enough to be able to predict this but just something to kinda keep in mind
  2. 00:51:349 (2,1) - the fact that you didn't stack these hurts me physically
  3. 01:38:760 (2,1) - a tad hard to predict when to click the next note since you lower the volume on each repeat, i'd do away with this idea since doing things like this doesn't fit the scope for a difficulty of this level in my opinion.
im not that sizeable at modding hard diffs sry =w=
i hope the mod was of use somehow, really nice map!
Topic Starter
sdafsf

Renumi wrote:

[general]
  1. all fine
[easy]ar4 may be a tad too high? sure ar3
  1. 00:14:401 (2) - the big downbeat is so strong, it kinda sucks to have it mapped under the tail of a repeat (i understand the conept but i don't think it's fitting for the lowest difficulty in the mapset)
    mapping equal sounds on slider heads and tails seems appropriate in easy diffs
  2. 00:44:809 (2,4) - not a fan of how '2' covers over that 1/6 piano and '4' is mapped to the 1/4 piano, which kinda lowers the contrast between them by a lot imho (if you applied this suggestion then do it for the other one cause consistency reasons ykno)
    both are mapped to drums
  3. 00:48:406 (3) - i don't hear anything too strong that warrants a reverse slider dd
    its mapped to the shift in the 1/4
  4. 00:54:945 (1) - that bend rofl
  5. 01:01:485 (2,3,1) - contrast on these is pretty weak since '1' isn't in the same grouping as the other ones rhythm-wise, i think you should replace the slider with two circles while swapping the already present circles for a slider too to increase the uniqueness of the slider in this part since that better fits the rising piano chords here (hopefully i worded that right)
    changed rhythm
  6. 01:21:430 (2) - this is gr8 thank
  7. 01:26:989 (2,4) - no clear contrast between these notes that i can see besides hitsounds, maybe ctrl+g 01:27:643 (3,4) - these so 01:26:335 (1,2,3,4) - these all look like they belong in some grouping?
    notice how the c o o l and g o o d sounds (vocal chanting thing) are on '2' and '4', both pretty parallel with each other
    changed rhythm
  8. 01:29:605 - i feel like this sound in particular here should be clickable, maybe remove repeat and instead place a note (01:35:817 (4) - here as well)i think this works fine

[normal]hitsounds?
  1. 00:11:785 (1,1) - stack? xd sure
  2. 00:28:133 (4) - head is secondary compared to the tail imo since this falls on both a piano key and a cymbal crash, maybe rework this rhytm a bit works fine i would say. this rhythm is really intuitive
  3. 00:43:174 (4,5) - i would've rathered you keep doing the red tick rhythm 00:43:011 - here since the stop to click the other circles feels too odd to play (should've done something like what you did 00:52:330 (1,2,3,4,5) - here)im following the piano
  4. 00:44:809 (2,3,4) - these notes should really have some constrast compared to 00:43:828 (6,7,1) - these works fine id say
  5. 01:00:177 (4) - new combo for consistency :'s (i'd say 01:02:793 (3) - here too but i'm not sure) every second downbeat nc
  6. 01:30:913 (6) - i think this should be different since it doesn't follow the same vocal pattern as 01:26:826 (2,3,5,6,2,3) - these pairs here
    sure
  7. 01:33:038 (5,6,5,6) - why didn't you unstack these :'o fixed
  8. 01:41:703 (6) - why not repeat like how you did 01:40:232 (3) - here? feels unnaturally empty imo theres no piano

[hard]
  1. 00:16:362 (2,1) - i'm afraid distance between these is a bit too small compared to 00:14:401 (1,2) - this, super minor thing though probably since the ar is high enough to be able to predict this but just something to kinda keep in mind keeping in mind
  2. 00:51:349 (2,1) - the fact that you didn't stack these hurts me physically changed
  3. 01:38:760 (2,1) - a tad hard to predict when to click the next note since you lower the volume on each repeat, i'd do away with this idea since doing things like this doesn't fit the scope for a difficulty of this level in my opinion.i think the distance snap makes up for it
im not that sizeable at modding hard diffs sry =w=
i hope the mod was of use somehow, really nice map!
thanks for modding!
ReFaller
NM from my queue.
[Easy]
01:26:989 (2,4) - they have 1,2x DS then rest of map has 1,1x - adjust properly
You can delete unused green lines from unmapped places like begin section and break time and some place after spinner.

Normal seems good but just delete green line in same way as Easy.

[Hard]
To be continued unused green lines...
00:54:292 (3,4) - weird way of stacking caused me to instant miss there
01:26:826 (3) - put a reverse on it, i didn't expect that note and instantly missed
01:28:134 (3) - this is literally copy/pasted so apply same
01:40:722 (1,2) - this one should have switched places because i intuitively clicked 01:40:886 (2) as first
[Light Insane and Insane]
Suggestion for both difficulties
01:50:204 (1,1) - if you put two 1/4 sliders instead of one with 3 reverses to show increasing difficulty from hard one?

So, this is it. Good luck
-Atri-
m4m

[Extra]
  1. 00:15:381 (1) - Remove NC, quite unreasonable for me
  2. 00:27:807 (3) - I think making the kickslider like this will have better feedback, as it gives a better halt than the current one imo
  3. 00:30:259 (2) - Only this slider in this part are straight edged slider rather than a curved one, why?
  4. 01:47:589 (1) - why NC spam
    Not too much important things that i could found out

[Soul]
  1. 00:18:651 (4,5,6) - flip upside down and place above 00:18:324 (1,2,3) - for better flow
  2. 00:27:153 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - imo it's better to have the distance same as 00:26:662 (1,2,3,4,5) - ,it's too similar to 00:28:787 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - , which have shifted their piano note, making 00:27:153 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - distance might give less differentiation on those two parts
  3. 00:35:000 (6,7,8,9) - since 00:34:264 (2,3,4,5) - and 00:35:327 (1,2) - have 1/4 jumps, it's quite inconsistent and really easy to mistaken 00:34:673 (5,6) - as 1/4 jump too, it's better to have their distance larger so it won't cause any readability problems
  4. 00:35:654 (2,3,4,5) - Quite nazi, but since you have shifted 1/4 stream distance a lot, it's quite hard to figure out and mistaken as 1/4 (player might thought that the distance is going to decrease since the distance is greatly plummeted from 00:33:692 (1,2,3,4,1) - to 00:35:000 (6,7,8,9) -
  5. 00:45:790 (1,2) - not a large problem, but at least make the distance different from 00:44:809 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - (1/3) instead of stacking both, so player can differentiate 1/3 and 1/4 better from the previous pattern
  6. 01:27:316 (9) - ctrl+g

That should be it

Good luck~
Topic Starter
sdafsf

ReFaller wrote:

NM from my queue.
[Easy]
01:26:989 (2,4) - they have 1,2x DS then rest of map has 1,1x - adjust properly fixed
You can delete unused green lines from unmapped places like begin section and break time and some place after spinner.

Normal seems good but just delete green line in same way as Easy.

[Hard]
To be continued unused green lines...
00:54:292 (3,4) - weird way of stacking caused me to instant miss there nothing special. jsut stacked 1/1
01:26:826 (3) - put a reverse on it, i didn't expect that note and instantly missed i think the strength of those beats makes that pattern appropriate
01:28:134 (3) - this is literally copy/pasted so apply same
01:40:722 (1,2) - this one should have switched places because i intuitively clicked 01:40:886 (2) as first its emphesis
[Light Insane and Insane]
Suggestion for both difficulties
01:50:204 (1,1) - if you put two 1/4 sliders instead of one with 3 reverses to show increasing difficulty from hard one? these dont need to have much difficulty imo. i interpret them as rather weak and like an outro

So, this is it. Good luck
thanks!
Topic Starter
sdafsf

Firis Mistlud wrote:

m4m

[Extra]
  1. 00:15:381 (1) - Remove NC, quite unreasonable for me fixed
  2. 00:27:807 (3) - I think making the kickslider like this will have better feedback, as it gives a better halt than the current one imo i disagree
  3. 00:30:259 (2) - Only this slider in this part are straight edged slider rather than a curved one, why? changed because i dont really care about the shape
  4. 01:47:589 (1) - why NC spam fixed
    Not too much important things that i could found out

[Soul]
  1. 00:18:651 (4,5,6) - flip upside down and place above 00:18:324 (1,2,3) - for better flow this doesnt flow bad, it flows differently. and it flows how i want it to flow
  2. 00:27:153 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - imo it's better to have the distance same as 00:26:662 (1,2,3,4,5) - ,it's too similar to 00:28:787 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - , which have shifted their piano note, making 00:27:153 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - distance might give less differentiation on those two parts the first part is less intense as the second part while the stream at the end of the first part is most intense. thats how i mapped it.
  3. 00:35:000 (6,7,8,9) - since 00:34:264 (2,3,4,5) - and 00:35:327 (1,2) - have 1/4 jumps, it's quite inconsistent and really easy to mistaken 00:34:673 (5,6) - as 1/4 jump too, it's better to have their distance larger so it won't cause any readability problems increased distance
  4. 00:35:654 (2,3,4,5) - Quite nazi, but since you have shifted 1/4 stream distance a lot, it's quite hard to figure out and mistaken as 1/4 (player might thought that the distance is going to decrease since the distance is greatly plummeted from 00:33:692 (1,2,3,4,1) - to 00:35:000 (6,7,8,9) - players at this level can read
  5. 00:45:790 (1,2) - not a large problem, but at least make the distance different from 00:44:809 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - (1/3) instead of stacking both, so player can differentiate 1/3 and 1/4 better from the previous pattern sure
  6. 01:27:316 (9) - ctrl+g flipped both

That should be it

Good luck~
thanks!

will fix greenlines when the time comes
Kurai
[Metadata]
  1. http://worldfragments.diverse.jp/#!/track
  2. http://diverse.jp/dvsp-0145/
[General]
  1. Both soft-sliderslide2.wav and soft-slidertick2.wav are silenced, making your S:C2 hitsound sampleset unrankable.
  2. Why has the Normal a higher HP drain rate than Hard?
  3. I believe Extra and Soul should have at least the HP drain rate set to 6.
[Hitsounds]
  1. Why don't you have whistles on 00:30:749 - and 00:31:076 - when you have them on 00:25:518 - and 00:25:845 - ?
[Soul]
  1. 00:21:757 (2) - The end of this slider is offscreen which is unrankable, move it a couple of grids up! https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8767848
  2. 01:25:027 (1) - Offscreen too: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8767854
  3. 01:44:319 (3,4) - Isn't this jump a bit too obnoxiously huge? Is there anything you are trying to emphasize because I can't really find anything that could justify this spacing; I mean, the song is not really different from before (like there for example: 01:44:319 (3,4) - ).
[Extra]
  1. 00:17:016 (1) - Offscreen
  2. 00:39:578 (2) - Offscreen
[Light Insane]
  1. 01:41:213 (5) - Offscreen
[Hard]
  1. 01:38:760 (2) - I think you should end it 1/4 earlier on the red tick. The transition to 01:39:414 (1) - feels rather unnatural and not so obvious to anticipate. And actually, that's what has been done in the Light Insane so... xp
[Normal]
  1. 01:26:826 (2,3) - Slightly offscreen
[Easy]
  1. 00:24:537 (2) - Slightly offscreen
  2. 00:46:117 (4) - ^
  3. 00:51:349 (4,1) - ^
owo
Topic Starter
sdafsf

Kurai wrote:

[Metadata]
  1. http://worldfragments.diverse.jp/#!/track
  2. http://diverse.jp/dvsp-0145/
i belive album artist and all the information linked are inculded in the tags

[General]
  1. Both soft-sliderslide2.wav and soft-slidertick2.wav are silenced, making your S:C2 hitsound sampleset unrankable. replaced soft-slidertick2.wav with a more audible track
  2. Why has the Normal a higher HP drain rate than Hard? swapped
  3. I believe Extra and Soul should have at least the HP drain rate set to 6.done
[Hitsounds]
  1. Why don't you have whistles on 00:30:749 - and 00:31:076 - when you have them on 00:25:518 - and 00:25:845 - ? added whistles
[Soul]
  1. 00:21:757 (2) - The end of this slider is offscreen which is unrankable, move it a couple of grids up! https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8767848 done
  2. 01:25:027 (1) - Offscreen too: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8767854 fixed
  3. 01:44:319 (3,4) - Isn't this jump a bit too obnoxiously huge? Is there anything you are trying to emphasize because I can't really find anything that could justify this spacing; I mean, the song is not really different from before (like there for example: 01:44:319 (3,4) - ). changed pattern for more accurate emphesis
[Extra]
  1. 00:17:016 (1) - Offscreen actually dont think this one is offscreen but moved regardless. it doesnt hurt the pattern
  2. 00:39:578 (2) - Offscreen fixed
[Light Insane]
  1. 01:41:213 (5) - Offscreen fixed
[Hard]
  1. 01:38:760 (2) - I think you should end it 1/4 earlier on the red tick. The transition to 01:39:414 (1) - feels rather unnatural and not so obvious to anticipate. And actually, that's what has been done in the Light Insane so... xp changed
[Normal]
  1. 01:26:826 (2,3) - Slightly offscreen moved
[Easy]
  1. 00:24:537 (2) - Slightly offscreen moved
  2. 00:46:117 (4) - ^ moved
  3. 00:51:349 (4,1) - ^ and moved!
owo
everything applid thanks!
Kyouren
Don't forget add Hans to tags because Hans is Deemo :3
Kurai
BIONIC EYES ACTIVATED BZZT BZZT

[Extra]
  1. 01:07:371 (7) - This slider is not properly snapped.
  2. 01:45:954 (1) - The track of this slider is offscreen.
[Insane]
  1. 01:07:371 (4) - The track of this slider is offscreen.
[Easy]
  1. 00:52:330 (1) - I know I'm annoying, but this is still a little bit offscreen xp.
Topic Starter
sdafsf

Kurai wrote:

BIONIC EYES ACTIVATED BZZT BZZT

[Extra]
  1. 01:07:371 (7) - This slider is not properly snapped.
  2. 01:45:954 (1) - The track of this slider is offscreen.
[Insane]
  1. 01:07:371 (4) - The track of this slider is offscreen.
[Easy]
  1. 00:52:330 (1) - I know I'm annoying, but this is still a little bit offscreen xp.
All fixed!
show more