just a quick mod for the highest diffs, i know the mapset is not completed yet but just wanna give my two cents since i love this songExman this map was fun to play, all the best for your mapset
- 00:19:449 (1,2,1) - really don't think you should use 1/12 snapping, but since you did it for the insane diff too guess it's intentional? it's kinda unexpected as the player will just be recovering from a break and a relatively calm intro. i guess it emphasizes the hike in intensity? not sure about it though
- 00:22:512 (5) - nc here and take away nc from 00:23:262 (1) - ? not take away nc at 00:23:262 (1) but i already nc at (5)
- 00:27:762 (1) - remove nc? u did this here 00:24:762 (3) -
- 00:29:262 (1) - ^
- 00:29:637 (5,1) - may want to have a 1/4 gap between the sliders instead of a 1/8 cos of the large spacing between the 2
- 00:35:824 (1) - remove nc?
- 00:47:262 (1) - ^ dont think there's a need here
- 01:18:199 (2,5,8,3) - there are strong sounds here (i think it's the strings?), might want to incorporate them into your pattern and increase spacing for these sounds imo it will lack with the other pattern & idk how to make too xd
- 01:22:887 (1,2,3,4,1) - maybe move these down such that 01:22:887 (1) - is under 01:22:793 (4) - ? something like this: https://puu.sh/v9fUz/d840b19e31.png i think it helps to emphasize the change in the music
- 01:27:199 (2,3,4,5,6) - i think the stream shouldn't have such low spacing, the music here is quite strong. looks nice though Yeah, it has low spacing. but i make a star-stream here. i think it'll be some challenging too.
- 01:28:512 (1) - this is a different sound from these 01:28:699 (2,1,2,1,2) - , maybe place it somewhere else? listen to violin(?) sound. i think it's the same
- 01:33:762 (1,2,3,4) - increase spacing here perhaps? music is picking up, and it can also prepare the player for the upcoming jumps I think music here kinda low, it shouldn't make jumps. xd
- 01:35:262 (1,2,1) - increase spacing for these 3, the strings come in here I instead move (3) to make jumps. I don't increase spacing here because they're still a pattern with 01:34:512 (1,2,1,2)
- 01:41:637 (1) - maybe start the slider here 01:42:012 - ? and map 01:41:637 - and 01:41:824 - . this is repeated in the insane diff too guess it's intentional too, but it's kinda weird to not map those to me, idk yeah, kinda weird xP
- 02:01:980 (2,3,4,5) - maybe start the stream here 02:01:887 - ? it's kinda weird starting it on a blue tick i think
- 02:19:512 (1,2,3) - i think it'd be cool to gradually decrease sv for these 3. so like it gets slower
i think the NCs are kinda confusing for the calmer parts too, maybe wanna make them more consistent
- missing source on BoatKrab's Insane k
- 00:48:012 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - why do you put only circles on this part? BoatKrab told me that The rhythm in that part should be mapped with a jump circle and this would increase SR as well, This is why he did this
- 00:04:512 (5) - missing NC
- 00:06:012 (7,8) - DS error
- 00:22:512 (5) - add NC?
- 00:37:512 - sv0.5 is low compared previous sv0.75. can you increase sv to 0.6?
- 01:15:012 - wow should avoid exelemely changing sv cuz of confusing beginner
- 01:30:012 (1,3) - you can blanket more clearly
- 00:16:324 (1) - i think dont need NC change rhythm so nc
- 00:59:262 (1) - hmm... should avoid gimmicky changing sv on hard diff 02:03:762 (1) - same
- 00:16:324 (1) - same as Hard same as hard too
- 00:52:512 (5) - missing NC
- nice work Thanks! ^^pretty nice song~
- 00:16:324 (1) - same as hard same as hard too
- 01:02:262 (7) - off-screen
- 01:24:387 (4,5) - too close on kiai part I think it's okay since sound here is low
- 01:35:074 (2) - off-screen
sorry for shitty mod. GL Thanks a lot! ^^
- Add in BoatKrab's Insane source pls.
- I think BG doesn't really fit to the song.Can offer something. Really? I think it's kinda okay
- 01:02:262 (7) - off-screen
- 01:35:074 (2) - off-screen
- 00:06:012 (3,4) - Instead, there should be a similar slider - 00:04:512 (1) - .
- 00:07:699 - If you put there a note, it will be much better.
- 00:16:262 (1) - 1/3
- 00:43:980 (2) - Starts here 00:43:980 - .
- 01:18:762 (5) - NC.
- 01:20:793 (1) - Why clap? I didn't clap, did I?
- 01:21:199 (2) - NC. because SV changes.
- 01:23:637 (4) - Slider's end should be without clap.
- 00:07:699 - ^
- 00:15:762 (1,2) - ^
- 00:17:168 (1) - You can do slider repeat.
- 00:35:824 (1) - Why there you use the slider, and EX spinner?
- 01:43:512 (1) - In EX slider comes to here.
Lost's Light InsaneSorry for the shitmod xd
- 00:07:512 (1) - It would have been nice if this is converted to three circles and arranged this way http://puu.sh/vdmjj/7964fe6164.jpg to emphasize the violin sounds at 00:07:887 - and the pianos too yes, ok fixed
- 01:12:012 (5) - NC? fixed ><
*why does Normal not have those sweet sb-elements while clicking circles at the beginning? still wip
* Im unsure about the sv-changes in Normal, Normals normally dont have those, i suggest to use just one all the way through because it may be unrankable (sv-change = different spacing thus unrankable in Normal) will fix this
* 00:24:762 (4) - This one is touching the hp-bar, which is unrankable k
* 00:26:637 (2) - I would move this one up (just a bit) because it can be uncomfortable while playing to go all the way down imo k
* 00:57:012 (5,6,1) - I think it would be better to add a nc at (5) and remove the nc of (1) for consistency reasons (it also kinda fits) k
* 01:12:012 (1,2,1) - stuff like this is unrankable. distance between (1,2) is 1,2 and the between (2,1) its 0,7. Normals are supposed to have the same distance throughout the whole diff. You may check this diff for more like that. k
* 01:39:012 (3) - a nc here would fit pretty good imo k
* 02:15:762 (8,1) - I rly dislike the sv-changes in Normal because the srsly dont belong in a Normal fixed!
Overall it a cool diff, you just need to fix some distance thingys and ask someone if those sv-changes are okay Okay
* 00:01:512 (1,2) - I see people triggered because of multiple repeat sliders (i experienced it a lot already), you can change it, but i think its cool yeah, i think it's okay imo
* 00:29:262 (4) - Why dont you split this one into two repeat sliders? Let the other one start here 00:29:637 - and its better tbh k
* 00:49:137 (3,4) - Pls move (4) too 180/113 so it wont overlap in such an ugly way with (3) k
* 00:23:168 (7,1) - I wouldve placed those at 270/173 because it goes well with the direction the slider is showing to k
* 00:25:980 - Shouldnt there be a circle here too because of the sound? k
* 00:58:137 (1) - How about silence the sliderend of this one to emphasize 00:58:512 (1) - more? k i'll also fiw with other diffs as well
* 01:22:324 (1,3,4) - The overlap makes the pattern look messy somehow k
* 00:05:262 (1) - I would move this one too 256/44, it kinda looks better imo it looks kinda bad for me. it's overlap with (2).
* 00:48:762 (1) - why the nc? k i'll remove it
Okay, ill stop here, awesome map overall (i loved Ex!) Thank you! ^^
Good luck~ Thanks!
As requested! What an orgasmic song <3 General
- Please don't use volumes below 20% because those volumes doesn't make a lot of feedback to players. okay, i'll remove all green lines at spinner, but at the beginning and the end i think it fits with the song
- Why there are 0.00x green lines? It doesn't really manipulate anything and Idk if it's unrankable but seems unnecessary for the gameplay. I think it's okay to leave it and I saw some maps ranked with 0.00x sv so i think it's not unrankable
- Your yellow combo color is too bright for players who plays with BG. Well.. I think it's kinda okay. but i'll ask other modders for it.
- Why BoatKrab's Insane uses lower OD and HP than Light Insane and Insane? Well.. I'll talk with Boat later.
- 00:05:637 (2) - Put at 186|287? just a personal preference oh nice idea
- 00:48:012 (1,2) - What's with the 1.80x DS? already fixed here
- 00:58:512 (1) - Remove NC? for consistency It has been mentioned from previous mod tho
- Flow and aesthetics is nice but the density of this diff is like an advance diff so let me evaluate the points why I said that so. First of all, the SV changes. Yes it's allowed on normals but it's been abused on the part of 02:16:512 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - it's doesn't really make sense if you consider the skill level of the newcomers who will play this diff. Second is your DS is not consistent, some varies from 1.20x then becames 1.80x (00:48:012 (1,2) - ) on the other parts and note that some sliders are fast on that pace that somehows makes the newbies stressed on playing the notes. The kiai's density is somehow feels like a diff spike, 01:34:512 (3,4,5,6) - these trains are too hard for beginners considering these as your lower diff and 01:22:137 (2,3) - beginners might be stressed on this note placement as they mostly play a 1/2 slider connections before this object. I think you need to buff the things down as for this is your lowest diff, you don't need to be in detail to emphasize the song wholely because these are meant to be played by the new players smoothly. First one is fixed because I decided to use same sv all diff. Second one, I'm gonna fix too! To reduce SR also. ;D
- 00:07:887 - I prefer this to be a circle to take the initiative to emphasize the violin sounds 00:08:262 (2) here also a violin sound. so i think it's okay. imo
- 00:35:824 (1) - Wavy sliders fits here as for the emphasis of vibration of the violin sounds k
- 00:58:512 (1,1) - 02:03:012 (1,1) - This just looks so weird make something like normal diff :3
- 01:14:824 (5,1) - Lmao that jump is pretty shocking and too sudden because you just finished from clicking slow sliders Because the song is suddenly emphasis the vocal so i think it kinda fits with the song
InsaneSorry for the shitmod xd your mod is better than me xp
- 00:06:012 (1) - Remove NC k
M4M from my queue
00:08:824 (5,1) - Dont touch them? Fixed
00:24:574 (2,3) - I'd prefer to blanket them Fixed
01:12:012 (1,3) - Fix blanket~ Fixed
01:35:637 (3,1) - Blanket? Fixed
01:36:574 (3,5,6,1) - Its not a good idea to stack them.. Fixed
omg short and not really helpful mod, no kds if this is seriously not helpful.
00:29:918 (5,1) - Why this doesn't have the same spacing? First, to be a sign for new rhythm. 2nd, to stack with 00:29:262 (1) - and if I move 00:29:637 (2,3,4,5) - to make 00:29:918 (5,1) - be the same ds... it would be too close for 00:29:262 (1) - and it will destroy this pattern 00:30:012 (1,2,1,2) - too ;w;
Overall this diff is pretty quiet than other diff, dunno why its 4.43*, there are more things to map in this diff, but it just seems undermapped imo
SR Deceiver hehe xD
but pp mapping lul