what do u wanna talk about (;
Blitzfrog

Aomi wrote:

darlingg its u <333
what do u wanna talk about (;
Hey darling, nice to know you call me that too <3<3<3

Talk dirty to me *Trombone solo*
ColdTooth
Hi I'm the master of OT faggotry and I am female irl. Everyone hates this one special trick!
Blitzfrog

ColdTooth wrote:

Hi I'm the master of OT faggotry and I am female irl. Everyone hates this one special trick!

Traptraptraptraptraptraptrap
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@Aomi I don't quite fully understand.. But if you would want to talk i guess we could talk about Serbia if you are from there.. I have lived there for some time..

@ColdTooth I do not know what OT faggotry means, what trick are you talking about?

@Blitzfrog Nice to meet you.
Sophia_old_1
I'm not sure if this is all just a very elaborate meme I'm missing out on but if you're looking for genuine advice Madvillain is probably the closest you'll get in this entire thread. Off-Topic is mostly trolls.
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@Sophia Yeah, Madvillain's advice was really great.. He seems to be a smart guy. How about you, what would you do? How do you talk to women? What do you think i am doing wrong?
Blitzfrog

T3ars wrote:

@Sophia Yeah, Madvillain's advice was really great.. He seems to be a smart guy. How about you, what would you do? How do you talk to women? What do you think i am doing wrong?
Go find one of these girls on here and talk to them lol
ColdTooth

T3ars wrote:

@ColdTooth I do not know what OT faggotry means, what trick are you talking about?

Welcome to OT! Everyone here sucks except me, Maho, Stefan, and Brian.
Mahogany
Coldtooth you're gay af so you probably do suck ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ColdTooth

Mahogany wrote:

I suck more than you atleast.
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@Blitzfrog Sure i would be willing to try speak through skype with someone from this forum.. Maybe someone can teach me a bit osu..

@ColdTooth How do i join the non-sucking club?
ColdTooth
Play more
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@ColdTooth Would you like to play the multiplayer mode with me? Maybe more fun with friends..
Dawns
I'm still interested in how Sophia picks up girls honestly.
Aomi
ew why would you want to live here??
unless you had no other choice :thinking:
also i love how you literally always end the sentence in two fullstops, is that some sort of ritual???
Mahogany

ColdTooth wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

I suck more than you atleast.
23:40 - ColdTooth: gimme that emoticon
23:40 - ColdTooth: i'll fly to britian
23:41 - Mahogany: Now you have a true understanding of my emotional state
23:40 - ColdTooth: and i'll suck your dick

00:46 - Cold: YOU OFFICIALLY WOULD GET A BLOWJOB IF I KNEW YOU IRL

I guess youre right 8-)
ColdTooth

T3ars wrote:

@ColdTooth Would you like to play the multiplayer mode with me? Maybe more fun with friends..
not motivated

Mahogany wrote:

23:40 - ColdTooth: gimme that emoticon
23:40 - ColdTooth: i'll fly to britian
23:41 - Mahogany: Now you have a true understanding of my emotional state
23:40 - ColdTooth: and i'll suck your dick

00:46 - Cold: YOU OFFICIALLY WOULD GET A BLOWJOB IF I KNEW YOU IRL

I guess youre right 8-)
fuck
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@Dawnsday Yeah i agree.. Would be interesting to get someone elses point of view..

@Aomi Serbia is a beautiful country, i can understand why it is hard to see that if you have lived there your entire life but if i compare Sweden and Serbia i think that the people in Serbia are overall more friendly and social.. Another thing with moving from your home country and living in another for a couple of years is that you grow A LOT as a person, it is very interesting.. If you like it then i will keep doing the two fullstops.. :) Its not a ritual, i can stop anytime but I'm in that kind of mood right now.
LaryRose09

ColdTooth wrote:

Welcome to OT! Everyone here sucks except me, Maho, Stefan, and Brian. Lary.
Sophia_old_1

Dawnsday wrote:

I'm still interested in how Sophia picks up girls honestly.
I don't.
Dawns
An interesting development
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@Sophia How do you pick up guys then? Or how do you get picked up? Would be cool if you could share your relationship advice to me..

@Dawnsday You've asked me about my traits and how I am as a person, what now? A guy with my traits, hobbies and views and what not how do you think i should get over my fear? How do you talk to women?
ColdTooth
this is a rhythm game site

not a dating site
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@ColdTooth Yeah i know, it is off topic from the game. Nice that there was an off-topic part of the forum.
sugercoater

ColdTooth wrote:

not a dating site
But you are now in a forum not in the game
Blitzfrog

ColdTooth wrote:

not a dating sitean attention seeking site
ColdTooth

Blitzfrog wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

not a dating sitean attention seeking site
ty blitz for correcting me
Dawns
Honestly I'm not the best person to ask for dating tips as I'm currently single (wew) but I mean I just talk to everyone as if I've known them my entire life. I say stupid stuff, I tell them jokes, I do whatever I'd do with my best buddies, It's all just about confidence, the longer you sit and worry about fuckin up a conversation with a girl the more likely is that girl will find someone with more confidence.
Blitzfrog

Dawnsday wrote:

Honestly I'm not the best person to ask for dating tips as I'm currently single (wew) but I mean I just talk to everyone as if I've known them my entire life. I say stupid stuff, I tell them jokes, I do whatever I'd do with my best buddies, It's all just about confidence, the longer you sit and worry about fuckin up a conversation with a girl the more likely is that girl will find someone with more confidence.

Dawnsday just said something useful, am I high?
Dawns
am I high?
20 minutes prior

Sophia_old_1

Blitzfrog wrote:

Dawnsday just said something useful, am I high?
Sorry for that.
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
I am going to visit campus tomorrow and really do a good attempt at talking to a girl, even if it is the cashier at the local store where i buy my morning coffee.. I am going to try build up the courage to atleast exchange a couple sentenes with a girl..

@Dawnsday I do not think i can just talk to someone as I've known them for my entire life.. I will try approaching this with one small step at the time.. What do you think about that?
Dawns
Sure thing bud, just at least try I guess?

You seem scared about the concept of sustained conversations so I'd just suggest making small talk at first. Then work your way up to building a friendship with this girl :d
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@Dawnsday Yeah you might be right, i will try to find a girl tomorrow that i can just practice talking with. I will try to just small talk and tomorrow try to make a detailed post about how it went.
lol
OP WE NEED A PHOTO OF YOU
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
@lol I don't know if I am comfortable posting a photo of me in this thread.. Maybe through PM.
n0stamina

Dawnsday wrote:

but I mean I just talk to everyone as if I've known them my entire life. I say stupid stuff, I tell them jokes
Pretty much that ^ be you but don't throw a whole bucket of water at them.
Rwyta
Topic Starter
T3ars_old
2017-02-23 The First Attempt
Last night i was playing a bit of osu and the user Sophia that have replied to this thread before messages me curious if I'm just not able to talk with girls or is it that I can't write to them as well.. I said that it is both and this very nice person tries to help me by chatting a little bit which was really nice.. Anyway I was totally awkward even through text and I fucked up the conversation looking like a complete idiot by the end of it. If you read this Sophia i appologise for that.. Right now it feels like I'm fucking up a lot even though I'm just trying to be nice and make friends..

Anyway as i promised i went to campus today with the goal to talk to a girl.. Atleast exchange a few words using the good advice I've recieved. When i came to the university i sat down inside by a table alone for about 45 minutes trying to build up the confidence to try to talk to the cashier when i buy my morning coffee. I really wanted to go through with my goal but my mind told me that i would just embarrass myself if i would. Anyway after those 45 minutes i went into the the store, picked up my coffee and went to the cashier.. She looked at me and said.. "Hello, anything else?" and i got totally off track and only managed to stutter the word "No".. I'm shaking while handing her the money and i get totally paniced because not only did i stutter i also didn't manage to follow through with my plan to talk with her. I walk back to the table were I sat before I went to the store.. It was still vacant.. I sat down trying to take deep breaths and calm down after what happend.. The lecture was in 2 hours so I had time to just try relax. At this time it felt that my confidense took a really good hit, it almost felt like I had some kind of disease not letting me speak to girls. I sit there for those 2 whole hours just battling the bad thoughts, the lecture starts and I walk to the lecture room and while walking it struck me that I actually set up a goal for today and the day is not over.. I still have time to try talk with a girl.. I sit down in the lecture room and I'm thinking of this the entire time during the lecture, can I try speak with someone from my class? What if i mess it up, will the entire class make fun of me? There must have been atleast 100 questions making it through my mind that lecture but I've built up enough confidense to make a second attempt. The lecture ends and while walking out I am trying to find someone I can approach and try speak to and i find this cute girl, short, brown hair and blue eyes who is standing alone and I know attends the same lectures as me. I decided to walk up to her and ask if she knew when the homework was due and when i asked her she looks up to me and gives me the warmest smile I've ever seen in my entire life which made me stutter the sentence A LOT, she said she didn't know.. I tried coming up with another question to make small talk.. I didn't know what to ask so i thought i should try talk about something we had in common.. I asked her how she liked school, i stuttered less this time.. She answered that she likes it and asked me a question about our current assignment in programming which I knw but then I started looking at her smile again and completly locked up.. It was like my whole brain just shut off and I just didn't know what to say, there must have been like 20 seconds of silence of me just looking like a complete IDIOT.. By this time I'm having the worst panic I've ever had and i just squeeze out "Sorry.. I forgot what I was about to say".. She laughed a bit which now afterwards makes me think that it wasn't so bad but at the time it made me panic even more and I quickly also said that I had to go and I walked really fast out the building like next to running.. It was soo bad.. I almost felt sick when I got outside the building, what am i doing? Why can't I just keep such an easy conversation going? Anyway i fulfilled my goal for today and talked a little bit to a girl but can I even return to class? Did i make a total fool of myself?

TLDR: Made two attempts to speak with girls, first fails and second i exchange two questions then panics and basically run out the building..

I tried explaining the day as detailed as i could, if you have questions, suggestions, advice or any comments please do tell me.. I feel pretty bad today :|
Also I want to thank everyone which has sent me supportive PM's with advice and cheerfull messages! It helps a lot.
show more