forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mahogany
>literally defending paedophilia
Meah
I think people likes to experience fresh undamaged pussies that's why they chose little girls
Serraionga

Meah wrote:

fresh undamaged pussies
B1rd

Something unrelated

I love all of the Fillipino butthurt because their fighter got beat by an Aussie
Meah
Pacquiao needs to retire soon, he has done enough for the country already
Comfy Slippers
Prime cro cop > all these pussy fuckboys
Meah
Anyone > pussy fuckboys
Aurani
Get out of my ITT you shitposting twats
Meah
I decided to stop shitposting, it aint fun anymore
Mahogany
Serraionga
What Does ITT Mean? Sorry Im New xD
Meah
In this thread?
Lacrimae
pedophiles get out
Meah
let pedophiles in, it's easier for the police this way
Hika

Aurani wrote:

Get out of my ITT you shitposting twats
poor bb y r u mad
let me rub ur butt
B1rd
Apparently no one understands the meaning of nuance.

Anyway, this video is absolute gold

Aurani

Hika wrote:

poor bb y r u mad
let me rub ur butt
I'm sure your precious Madvillain would not appreciate it.
Taj

Mahogany wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

that
no it's not natural
Mahogany
paedophilia is anything but nuanced
Foxtrot

B1rd wrote:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2431924

"There is no evidence of an overall increase in congenital malformations among babies born to teenagers."
yeah but this doesn't even mention older women having higher chances of birth defects either, which is what you claimed. in fact, at one point this study suggested that teenagers have a harder time giving birth due to lower weight and undeveloped body. here, have a look at this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_and_female_fertility

"After puberty, female fertility increases and then decreases, with advanced maternal age causing an increased risk of female infertility."

it also mentions that fertility is at its peak during a woman's 20s because that's when their puberty ends. at one point you said that

So yes it is normal for men, even older men, to be attracted to 15 or 16 year old girls who've gone through puberty.
which is not true at all. some girls don't even start their periods at that age. you've gone through your puberty once you hit your early 20s, but at that age they're actually at their peak of puberty.
B1rd

Foxtrot wrote:

yeah but this doesn't even mention older women having higher chances of birth defects either, which is what you claimed. in fact, at one point this study suggested that teenagers have a harder time giving birth due to lower weight and undeveloped body. here, have a look at this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_and_female_fertility

"After puberty, female fertility increases and then decreases, with advanced maternal age causing an increased risk of female infertility."

it also mentions that fertility is at its peak during a woman's 20s because that's when their puberty ends. at one point you said that

So yes it is normal for men, even older men, to be attracted to 15 or 16 year old girls who've gone through puberty.
which is not true at all. some girls don't even start their periods at that age. you've gone through your puberty once you hit your early 20s, but at that age they're actually at their peak of puberty.
And yet that claim isn't even backed up by any sources in wikipedia, so it's null and void.

I didn't make any definite statements because I didn't have any evidence, basing the statement on something I read years ago. But it isn't particularly important that teenagers are more fertile than women in their 20s, because it is sufficient to back up my point that they are simply capable of reproduction, which is what the study I linked said. And if you read it carefully, it says that pregnancy only poses a problem for under 15 year olds, and lower birth weights can be attributed to differing socio-economic conditions. It doesn't matter if teenagers haven't finished puberty yet, they have most of their secondary sex characteristics, and are reproductively viable, and these are the things that are important for attractiveness.

The point is, there is nothing abnormal for men to merely be attracted to girls 15+.
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

It doesn't matter if teenagers haven't finished puberty yet, they have most of their secondary sex characteristics, and are reproductively viable, and these are the things that are important for attractiveness.

In your opinion, mate.

Maybe don't confuse your own preferences with whether or not something is normal for grown men in general. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with a fucking 15-year-old
Mahogany
nice
B1rd
Do you make it a point to be antagonistic about everything? Go vent your self-righteous moral outrage somewhere else.
Taj
intravenous custard is anything but a recipe
then you confused it with
a fucking poisonous fish

you can just go into a lake full of
piranhas

with anything
nothing better than cockroaches on a pizza
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

Do you make it a point to be antagonistic about everything? Go vent your self-righteous moral outrage somewhere else.
imagine actually using this as a defense IRL
Foxtrot
But it isn't particularly important that teenagers are more fertile than women in their 20s, because it is sufficient to back up my point that they are simply capable of reproduction
thanks for stating the obvious. and also you seemed pretty fixated on fertility so that's why i pointed it out. oh, and by that logic, you'd probably think it's okay for men to go as low as 12 as long as they're capable of reproduction because it seems like nowadays the average age for first period is 12

http://www.obgyn.net/sexual-health/firs ... ical-signs

and you know, that's kind of awful

The point is, there is nothing abnormal for men to merely be attracted to girls 15+.
15 year old girls have such baby faces. they all look like kids. i would be really concerned if someone who's 25 was attracted to such.

[And yet that claim isn't even backed up by any sources in wikipedia, so it's null and void.
do you really need a source on biological clock lol c'mon
B1rd

Foxtrot wrote:

thanks for stating the obvious. and also you seemed pretty fixated on fertility so that's why i pointed it out. oh, and by that logic, you'd probably think it's okay for men to go as low as 12 as long as they're capable of reproduction because it seems like nowadays the average age for first period is 12

http://www.obgyn.net/sexual-health/firs ... ical-signs

and you know, that's kind of awful

15 year old girls have such baby faces. they all look like kids. i would be really concerned if someone who's 25 was attracted to such.

And yet that claim isn't even backed up by any sources in wikipedia, so it's null and void.
do you really need a source on biological clock lol c'mon
The point isn't that they're merely capable of reproducing, but rather they are capable or near as capable as a woman in her early twenties. I'm not really interested unless you want to try and disprove the point I made that there aren't any biological - rather than sociological - reasons as to why it is abnormal for men to be attracted to teens who're well-capable of reproducing. But apparently neither you nor anyone else can separate science from issues of morality and ethics, and you go on to make ridiculous strawmans, like that I think it's okay to have sex with 12 year olds.
DaddyCoolVipper
What about the power dynamic that inherently exists between two different people who are at completely separate stages of life, B1rd? That's the main argument against incest after all
Antlia-
What the actual fuck has happened sense I've been gone, also if a girl at 15+ looks mature then attraction is normal.
Aurani
I'm willing to bet my ass that you're younger than 20 so you claim that. Of course a 15yo will be attractive to someone barely out of puberty.
johnmedina999
Nice sig Maho
DaddyCoolVipper

Aurani wrote:

I'm willing to bet my ass that you're younger than 20 so you claim that. Of course a 15yo will be attractive to someone barely out of puberty.
This, absolutely. Young girls tend to be seen as attractive by other kids, or shut-ins who haven't had much contact with the opposite sex
B1rd
Actually, it doesn't stand to reason that men's sexual preferences would drastically change with their age, men don't suddenly become attracted to grannies as they become older, pretty sure most men would get with a younger women if they could. Typically, rich and powerful men have younger wives than normal.

As I've already noted, I haven't been talking about whether it's alright for older men to be in relationships with 15 year olds, just that attraction is normal. So perhaps we can get past these nonsense inferrals that anyone who finds anyone below 20 attractive has something wrong with them. Also, I don't think you understand what incest means.
Milkshake
DaddyCoolVipper
I haven't been arguing between "alright/normal" either, I just told you that you were projecting your own beliefs. You believe it's a normal thing, but that's an assumption. I think most people wouldn't agree that grown men are generally attracted to girls who haven't even finished puberty; just because they CAN have a baby, that doesn't mean they're entirely developed and sexually attractive to most adults, you understand?

Explain your incest line, since it seems especially thoughtless. Incest is sexual relations between family, nothing more.
Aurani
To be honest, Daddy, I don't think we'll gain much by trying to discuss that topic here of all places. Osu is chock-full of kids, shut-ins, socially inept individuals as well as anime lovers, so it stands to reason that you'd find this much opposition when it comes to paedophilia and general attraction to younger girls.
As such, it'd be more reasonable to attempt to communicate with a fucking wall than this bunch.
DaddyCoolVipper
I guess. I do enjoy educating people when it comes to moral arguments against incest though, it's a pretty well-known taboo subject but most people couldn't actually argue rationally for why it is bad unless they've seen such discussions already
B1rd
Rather, you're just projecting your own beliefs. I'm not defining "normal" as "whatever is the norm is society", because that's just completely arbitrary and changes from one century to the next. It's likely that people mold their sexual preferences based on societal pressures, and I think that human sexuality is much more plastic than most people realise. So, considering this, it stands to reason that the most reliable way to measure whether it's "normal" or not would be based on biological fertility. So I can say that being attracted to pre-pubescent girls is abnormal, but simply being attracted to a teenage girl who is showing secondary sex characteristics is not abnormal. It doesn't have to be one's most preferred age but I think you'd have a hard time arguing that, biases notwithstanding, older men have no attraction to girls under 18.

And I'm not sure what you are talking about with incest, you mischaracterised it by implying that the main problem with it was of two people "being at seperate stages of life". The problem with incest is it produces babies with birth defects. But there is nothing immoral about having an incestuous relationship if the couple doesn't have a baby, even if it may be a bit creepy.

Milkshake wrote:

Nice graph.
Comfy Slippers
Children's nyquil is the best cure for stuffy no's.
show more