- Your drum-hitwhistle18 is unrankable because it is only 28ms long. Extend this.
- Check your map folder for unused hitsounds. You seem to have a couple that are unused.
- It might just be the monitor I'm using right now, but try to make a better visual difference between combo colors 1+2 and colors 3+4, since they are really similar currently.
- I'm concerned that HP7 is too high for these slow sections. Consider reducing the HP because it's going to be a close shave with HR.
- 00:57:057 - There are powerful ticks here and every next few large white ticks that I highly recommend mapping some object to instead of just passing over them with a spinner.
- 01:01:672 (1,1) - I don't see a reason to have to NC both of these. The first one alone will do. Also, grey feels like a kind of underwhelming color for a part that's supposed to be the climax of the intro.
- 01:28:980 - Just a very nitpicky thing, but there's 2 scratch sounding things here in 1/4 that maybe you could map a kick slider to.
- 01:35:518 - I feel like silencing this spinner end would sound better to enforce the feeling of all the sounds dropping out.
- 01:45:518 (1) - Don't NC here to stay consistent with the flower stream of 5 a couple seconds after this.
- 02:02:826 (1) - Perhaps this could have a unique shape to represent the loud kick and the change in slider velocity, as well as the beginning of the kiai.
- 02:25:133 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1) - This should be similar in difficulty to a similar rhythm at 02:12:441 for consistency. They are the same rhythm and intensity in the song, and for that reason I think you can make it a bit harder.
- 02:35:999 - You should map an object to this kick like you did earlier. A double is what you did before and that would work perfect here as well.
- 02:45:518 (4) - Maybe NC here? This seems like a pretty long combo compared to the rest of the kiai.
- 02:48:883 (2) - There is nothing this circle is mapped to. You should extend the previous slider to here instead so you don't have a circle mapped to nothing.
- 04:05:518 (1) - The SV on this slider is rather high considering how calm of a section this is. Consider reducing it greatly to better match the music.
- 04:15:518 (1,2,3,4,1) - Something cool would be to have the spacing gradually increase in these circles to represent the rising volume of the white noise.
- 04:42:441 (8) - The repeat of this slider is totally hidden under the stream. I highly recommend making it more visible.
- 04:42:730 (9) - Not sure if this was intentional but shorten this to the blue tick since it currently plays kinda bleh since it's free 100s.
- 05:29:364 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Nerf the spacing between these three streams to better represent the rising in pitch and intensity of the song. Currently it kinda just says "bam" and totally spikes in difficulty quicker than it should.
- 05:34:172 (2) - A good amount of the sounds these long sliders like this one are mapped to end on the white tick, so consider extending these to the red ticks.
- 05:57:633 (3) - Similar to the above, but these 100% end on the red tick from what I can hear, especially the piano hits.
- 06:18:883 (2,2,2,2) - These sliders sound much better off being 1/4 repeats to match the drums.
This map is sick.