forum

Fidel Wicked - Memories (Do You Remember?)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko
Wohoo :D Thanks c:
DeRandom Otaku
its finally happening ~ Gratz on bubble
Pereira006

Phyloukz wrote:

Pereira006 wrote:

[Easy]
[Normal]

Gameplay:

1. 02:07:805 (1,2) - wrong place combo color i dont really know what you mean, firstly i thought its the combo color sequence but that seems alright >.<
I mean in (1) remove NC and put NC in (2) too keep it consistency

[Hard]

Gameplay:

[list]
[*]02:35:930 (6,7) - I suprise why you didn't use slider of 1/4 like other pattern ? example 00:50:930 (6,1), etc.... okay let me try to explain: I personally hear at 02:35:930 (6,7,1) - a different sound as at 02:39:680 (7,1) - . If you listen to what comes after (so the measure 02:36:165 (1,2,3,4,5) - compared to the measure at 02:39:915 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ) these examples you may notice a difference there. And at 02:39:680 (7,1) - i hear "a cut" (sorry for bad english) in the music whereas at 02:35:930 (6,7,1) - the music goes pleasanter into the next measure (thats why i made at that spot a circle-circle-slider pattern which feels pleasanter than an 1/4 slider into 1/2 slider). I hope you can get what i mean. this is btw consistent over the last 2 kiai, at the first one i made only 1/4 slider to 1/2 slider pattern I understand what you trying explain but I what mean if you listen 2 kiai and 1 kiai they are repeative, example in 00:50:930 (6) - that you said "cut" but the "cut" of sound is same thing as 02:35:930 (6,7), Why I did point this, just let you know if you missing to fix consistency or intentional lol but I'm fine this treat as inconsistency.
[]
pretty cute map and song c:
Any question if you don't understand my english or something ask me in-game I will explain my best
Also let me know Sonnyc will bubble or not
Thank you very much for your mod, was really important to fix the spacing inconsistency in the last 2 kiai's :D
now go fix NC in normal of 02:07:805 (1,2) and will qualify
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko

Phyloukz wrote:

Pereira006 wrote:

[Easy]
[Normal]

Gameplay:

1. 02:07:805 (1,2) - wrong place combo color i dont really know what you mean, firstly i thought its the combo color sequence but that seems alright >.<
I mean in (1) remove NC and put NC in (2) too keep it consistency Omg, I didnt even notice the NC was wrong there lmao, Fixed!

[Hard]

Gameplay:

[list]
[*]02:35:930 (6,7) - I suprise why you didn't use slider of 1/4 like other pattern ? example 00:50:930 (6,1), etc.... okay let me try to explain: I personally hear at 02:35:930 (6,7,1) - a different sound as at 02:39:680 (7,1) - . If you listen to what comes after (so the measure 02:36:165 (1,2,3,4,5) - compared to the measure at 02:39:915 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - ) these examples you may notice a difference there. And at 02:39:680 (7,1) - i hear "a cut" (sorry for bad english) in the music whereas at 02:35:930 (6,7,1) - the music goes pleasanter into the next measure (thats why i made at that spot a circle-circle-slider pattern which feels pleasanter than an 1/4 slider into 1/2 slider). I hope you can get what i mean. this is btw consistent over the last 2 kiai, at the first one i made only 1/4 slider to 1/2 slider pattern I understand what you trying explain but I what mean if you listen 2 kiai and 1 kiai they are repeative, example in 00:50:930 (6) - that you said "cut" but the "cut" of sound is same thing as 02:35:930 (6,7), Why I did point this, just let you know if you missing to fix consistency or intentional lol but I'm fine this treat as inconsistency. honestly deep inside me (lol?) it disturbed me not having the consistency in the first kiai (since i got the idea at the start of the 2nd kiai...). So I added the consistency for the first kiai time: 00:50:930 (6,7,1) - and 00:58:430 (6,7,1) - got changed into circle-circle-slider pattern to fit the policy i made in 2nd and 3rd kiai except that they are normally 1.3x snapped to the previous object (at 2nd and 3rd kiai its 2.3). so yeah... maybe check that out if that is okay first :>
[]
pretty cute map and song c:
Any question if you don't understand my english or something ask me in-game I will explain my best
Also let me know Sonnyc will bubble or not
Thank you very much for your mod, was really important to fix the spacing inconsistency in the last 2 kiai's :D
now go fix NC in normal of 02:07:805 (1,2) and will qualify Fixed obviously :D
Pereira006
all look good, pretty cute map

Qualify
Stjpa
Congratz my dude.
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko
Thank you all so much <3
Xayler
Gratz on first rank!
Shmiklak
omg you did it. I trusted, you can! Good job! Congratulations and good luck in other projects ^_^
Mao
Gratulation :D
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko
Yaay, thanks :3
Namki
congrats!
Spork Lover
Gratz man, I'm so happy for ya!! :D
Electoz
gratz!
Renka
Congrats
Chihara Minori
Congratz
Garden
congrats!!
Pereira006
congtraz first map rank :D
Topic Starter
Sakurauchi Riko
Thank you all (including everyone who had influence to the mapset) for your support, I'm so happy that an osu! dream of mine came actually true!
Thank you Pereira, for being so quick in ranking process, same goes also to Sonnyc. I really appreciated that.

Thank you all <3
roshan117
hey just saw this on the ranked beatmap list and i remember i modded it a while back

congratulations!
Slyk
CAN I DO A SB

give it a try (PM me)