posted
Total Posts
show more
mm201
I need to track down a copy of Superman 64. Should be legendary :D
DjKniteX

MetalMario201 wrote:

I need to track down a copy of Superman 64. Should be legendary :D

Don't do itttttt.... lol it might be cheap at local game stores that would still sell n64 games... I think I gave mine away for another game but that was a long time ago.... now that we have the internet i actually read reviews, and watch videos before I buy it
Pokebis

Patcheresu wrote:

Topic is derailing. Cut it out Ms. Animu.

DjKniteX
Another horrible game that I played would be Crime Scene DS, I think it sucks... maybe some other people like it... It's just horrible lol
Patcheresu

Pokebis wrote:

Patcheresu wrote:

Topic is derailing. Cut it out Ms. Animu.
[attachment=0:0bf09]Pheonix Wright 4komo.jpg[/attachment:0bf09]
NO. And your grammar sucks balls in multi-langual.

PS:

Si vos can lego is , vacuus a reddo , vos have meritus a aurum astrum.
Sup4l33tk1ll4
not trying to troll here but the last game i played and that i hated it was apb
why? frustrating gameplay, might pvp vs some ppl with way more powerful guns then yours, car controls are terrible, screen might freeze when driving and when it unfreezes you are ramming a wall( i am totally serious this happened when i was driving a car with my friend and we were getting chased by cops), missions are really repetitive, and when you are a criminal and you want to do some awesome stuff (stealing a store, or mugging some1) you will always get chased by some cops even if theres nobody around you, criminals notority dont even look like dropping and cops prestige goes down so easily, and this is the first game that i got a blue screen of my life even if i had the required system to play it
but in some way i like it because of the customization ( btw my close and open beta feedback was something like that and i bet it was never read by any realtime world dev D: )
all i hope is that k2 network will improve it since they purchased apb and will relaunch it in 2011
Esupanitix
statement that people that have never been fantards will agree with
touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou touhou

But yeah that place would go to Secret of Mana at the same time.
James2250

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

But yeah that place would go to Secret of Mana at the same time.
Esupanitix
What? I'm just stating the truth. I hate Secret of Mana.
James2250
Its on my list of best games :(

The major flaw it in was the stupid computer controls which did annoy the heck out of me (I played with friends some of the time)
Apart from that I thought the story/gameplay/graphics were nice for the time~
Alteiriaa
Drakkhen

It was a stupid sort of boring.
[DG2L]YungYeezy
I am sorry that I did not do enough research.
adam2046

Shootinglight wrote:

Any arcade game from the 1980s. It's not epic enough. Pac-Man, Galaga, and Donkey Kong are excused.
:(
There's plenty of great arcade games from 80s.
Mara

adam2046 wrote:

There's plenty of great arcade games from 80s.
I highly agree with this.
Firo Prochainezo

Shootinglight wrote:

Any arcade game from the 1980s.
I stopped reading here.
LuBucifer
The worst game i ever played was World Super Police for PS2 that game was Bulls***!
Its looong sold XD
GabrielRKF

Shootinglight wrote:

Any arcade game from the 1980s.
What is wrong with you!?!?! DDDDD:
awp

Shootinglight wrote:

Any arcade game from the 1980s. It's not epic enough. Pac-Man, Galaga, and Donkey Kong are excused.
Vanguard is an awesome game and you'd know it if you played it

(c) 1982 so yep it's from the 80s
Max300
Commander Keen, I never got to know how it worked... even though I bought it....
Pokebis

Max300 wrote:

Commander Keen, I never got to know how it worked... even though I bought it....
It's a great game gtfo.
Nexus Reaper
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2.
Boring shit.
Hero Claw
Captain Novolin...
Azure_Kite
[lucky:d44b3]Worst Game Ever[/lucky:d44b3]
Wojjan
Castelian :O
Haimerej6

Two wrote:

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Dual Sympathy did suck, yes it did. Good thing I try before I buy.
Tip: movie/tv show-> game always sucks
I know at least two exceptions to this:
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

anyway, back on topic

Worst Game Ever:
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

It had a sucky version of Return of the King's engine, and felt too scripted. 'nuff said.
Claudia_old

Nexus Reaper wrote:

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2.
Boring shit.
get out

out
CHOFF_old
30 second Hero. no kidding.

Personally, I think the fiighting system is really confusing and you are only allowed to finish a stage within 30 secs.
rust45

CHOFF wrote:

30 second Hero. no kidding.

Personally, I think the fiighting system is really confusing and you are only allowed to finish a stage within 30 secs.
You get in a random battle, you kill the enemies, and you get exp. That's pretty simple IMO. And the levels last longer then 30 seconds. (Excluding the Knight levels) And the humor in the game is pretty good, so I don't really see this as a worst game.
Keroicon
Ragnarok DS, I bought this game because I love Ragnarok Online and saw how this game is worst.
Vish024

E-Hooker wrote:

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Shittest control system ever, and having to go back to the temple...goddamn.
Mate seriously. That game lasts and it requires more than simple skill. It's not entirely reliant on its multiplayer (good) the story is long and challenging for fools like you (good) and it isn't generic and combines all the features of a classic Zelda game on DS.
CHOFF_old

rust45 wrote:

You get in a random battle, you kill the enemies, and you get exp. That's pretty simple IMO. And the levels last longer then 30 seconds. (Excluding the Knight levels) And the humor in the game is pretty good, so I don't really see this as a worst game.
Oh I see

Actually, I didn't finish the 1st level and I really can't pass that level.
I'm sorry if I judged the game without further observation/fniishing the game or whatever. hehe :D
awp

Azure_Kyte wrote:

[lucky:fe019]Worst Game Ever[/lucky:fe019]
I see the CDi Zelda games listed there which, while not very good, are much better than other games I've played and managed to hold my interest for the 2 hours it takes to play through them when you don't know what the hell to do. And the cutscenes are rich.
Claudia_old

LaVolpe024 wrote:

E-Hooker wrote:

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Shittest control system ever, and having to go back to the temple...goddamn.
Mate seriously. That game lasts and it requires more than simple skill. It's not entirely reliant on its multiplayer (good) the story is long and challenging for fools like you (good) and it isn't generic and combines all the features of a classic Zelda game on DS.
to put this into perspective for you:

phantom hourglass is the only video game i've ever returned, ever

i couldn't even do a fucking spin attack that's how god-awful the controls were.
i enjoy zelda because it offers a challenge, but even the tutorial dungeon made me scratch my head a few times
Vish024
[/quote]to put this into perspective for you:

phantom hourglass is the only video game i've ever returned, ever

i couldn't even do a fucking spin attack that's how god-awful the controls were.
i enjoy zelda because it offers a challenge, but even the tutorial dungeon made me scratch my head a few times[/quote]

Then why didn't you just say "I'm awful at Phantom Hourglass, therefore I hate it?"

It's supposed make you scratch your head, that's the goddamn challenge. If you were more practical and patient then you'd have enjoyed the game more. I bet (by the looks of it) that you gave up quite easily. As for the controls, they may not suit some but controls are never versatile enough to suit every player. And one more thing, you could change some controls to suit you. Take some time and look around. Not every game is as linear as you want it to be.
awp
I thought the controls for Phantom Hourglass were alright. I got as far as the Heavy Metal part of the game (which is a very misleading title which tends to set you up for disappointment if you're like me) and I got to a spot where I needed Bombchus

and I had no idea where to get a Bombchu bag

rather than Gamefaqs it, I pretty much gave up entirely on the game. Which is a shame, because my favourite Zelda is Wind Waker and this one, while nothing like it, is technically a sequel
Pyro Wolf_old
Prince of Persia: The Fallen King for DS. It is truly the worst game I have ever played. An action/platformer controlled only through the touch screen. Why? There are six buttons and a D-pad on the DS! Why not use those!? :evil: ...
I'm sorry, I can understand using the touch screen for magic but why use it for running, jumping, and fighting as well? It just makes the game fell scripted. Plus harden magic is almost impossible to use.
Hatsune Miku_old

Pokebis wrote:

Max300 wrote:

It's a great game gtfo.
This game is gorgeous... :?
Claudia_old

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Then why didn't you just say "I'm awful at Phantom Hourglass, therefore I hate it?"

It's supposed make you scratch your head, that's the goddamn challenge. If you were more practical and patient then you'd have enjoyed the game more. I bet (by the looks of it) that you gave up quite easily. As for the controls, they may not suit some but controls are never versatile enough to suit every player. And one more thing, you could change some controls to suit you. Take some time and look around. Not every game is as linear as you want it to be.
umad bro

just because you like infuriating games doesn't mean i want to throw away 35 fucking dollars on a game that bored me and was frustrating after 3 hours

awp wrote:

I thought the controls for Phantom Hourglass were alright. I got as far as the Heavy Metal part of the game (which is a very misleading title which tends to set you up for disappointment if you're like me) and I got to a spot where I needed Bombchus

and I had no idea where to get a Bombchu bag

rather than Gamefaqs it, I pretty much gave up entirely on the game. Which is a shame, because my favourite Zelda is Wind Waker and this one, while nothing like it, is technically a sequel
+1

I liked Wind Waker too.
mm201

GRaYstreetN wrote:

This game is gorgeous... :?
The best EGA graphics out there :3
Rantai
Hmm I recall Call of Duty 3 being rather terrible.

Can't recall why exactly, but that probably adds to how forgettable it was.
show more