Total Posts
show more
CSLM
yay! thx you Sieg!! :D
Topic Starter
Sieg
I've cleared up things a bit
Arzenvald
maan i love this app, i could check all stuff easily without worrying i missed checking general stuff.. thank you so much <3

edit : if i may ask a new feature, can you make a snapping conflict detector, which it detects different snapping that occurs in 2 different difficulties?
eg case: in 02:02:000 - insane uses 1/6 while in extra it uses 1/8...
its been always hard to check manually, mostly in harder diffs in osumania.. well thanks again! :D
HappyRocket88
Automod -> Easy Kudosu.

for new modders though.
-Atri-
It's much more better if it can highlight what's different when 1 diff has inconsistencies than other diff

It hurts my eyes when there has so many diffs
Topic Starter
Sieg
@KuranteMelodii I can try to make this more visible

Sadly I've got almost no feedback\feature requests ):
Raiden
Um, maybe this could be added as feature (for Taiko only)

make it detect when 2 notes 1/4th close together and same colour have a finisher? Or detect finishers in between 1/4 patterns

This because some people may miss it (normal modders)

It's great anyways :D
Topic Starter
Sieg

ExUsagi wrote:

edit : if i may ask a new feature, can you make a snapping conflict detector, which it detects different snapping that occurs in 2 different difficulties?
eg case: in 02:02:000 - insane uses 1/6 while in extra it uses 1/8...
its been always hard to check manually, mostly in harder diffs in osumania.. well thanks again! :D
I'm trying to figure out how to make this properly atm

Raiden wrote:

Um, maybe this could be added as feature (for Taiko only)
make it detect when 2 notes 1/4th close together and same colour have a finisher? Or detect finishers in between 1/4 patterns
This because some people may miss it (normal modders)
It's great anyways :D
is this only for 1/4 or for 1/3 streams also or there is some value in ms for that? any additional information will be useful :3
Topic Starter
Sieg
I've made a small update, maybe someone will find this useful
note that snapping values refresh is working only for loaded beatmap snapshot. So if you'll change something in beatmap you should first reopen it again

You can set values for snapping check manually now

and detect for example 1/3 and 1/4 snapping for normal level difficulties which potentially can be wrong

One more new feature: concurrent volume value for inherit - uninherit timing points
Endaris
I think he refers to this rule:

Finisher notes may be used at the end of a 1/4 or above snapped pattern under the following conditions:
  1. The finisher note must have a reasonable sound to be mapped to.
  2. The note prior the finisher note must be of the opposite color.
  3. The note prior must not overlap with the finisher note by more than 50%.
So I guess you could figure out a ms-difference in relation to the scrolling speed(which depends on bpm?) for the finisher-note and the note before by assuming that the overlap is exactly 50%?
And if the ms-difference is lower than that calculated number it gets sniped?
HappyRocket88

Sieg wrote:

Auto mod
Rip auto mod dream 2015 -2015.
Kyozoru
Sguoi! Awesome! Cool! Great Idea! ^^
Rivals_7
Sorry to bump but The latest download link seems to be infected by virus

any idea how to fix? I wanna download ;w;
HappyRocket88
Hellow, Sieg. Umm... I honestly love this app because honestly is the best tool to mod of general things, I might say is more helpful than Aibat. I'd like to know what's the hitsounds you stated in the post.
Hitsounds (usage, extensions, length) for all mods
what check this? Like... if some diffs have whistles and other no? I'd really like to know how to use this in case it check the hitsounds of each diff.

also, does this tool check the dimensions of the bg files? Like if it's not 1366x768 or 800x600 or 1024x768 etc.

Thank you so much!
Topic Starter
Sieg
oh, it's still alive O:

@Rivals_7
it's not infected, just use normal anitivirus or check your security level for files from internet
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/451c ... 451718232/

@HappyRocket88
unused hitsounds, 100 ms length, usage mp3 and ogg as hitsounds, possible delays - based on volume level on normalized waves, for all mods means that this is most likely can be used with taiko specific and mania custom files also

for backgrounds - yep, it checks
Wafu
A little tip. It would be nice if it checked for hitsounds audibility, would basically take the highest amplitude of song where certain hitsound is present, then count hitsound's volume depending on volume chosen on timing/inherited points and compare these two values. There could be some interval (+-Amp) where difference between song and .wav is acceptable, which could return "Too loud" or "Inaudible".

This even afflicts the delay of .wav files. Volume set in editor changes the playback volume, therefore if there is some waveform on 0ms, but it gets much quieter than value which human ear is not sensitive to, it results as a delay to human, so this could be included as well so delay is more accurate and so even audibility is checked.
Topic Starter
Sieg
That's great idea but i don't have motivation to do anything atm. I'll make update when revised RC will be released. hint:never
Bara-
I never noticed there was an update
Did much change from 4 months ago? All features seem the same
Topic Starter
Sieg
right, I feel like it's time to fix some bugs and rework application a bit

Currently I'm looking for a someone who is willing to help me (proofreading, actual RC information like skin sets, testing, coding?, anything else) with stuff I planned.
Also now you can track progress here https://github.com/xSigi/osuModdingAssistant
please take a note, also listed in OP, that I'm amateur programmer :o

edit:updated skrins
HappyRocket88
I'm glad you decided to work on this again. °u°/

I really liked the feature which differentiates macro and micro issues concerning general stuff and the specific difficulty aside from snapping things. I'm making a draft thread of the skinning elements mappers should include if they decide to add a custom skin.

As same as I'll eventually post any bug/error which could appear while using the tool. Thank you very much!
Luvdic
I have no idea what I did wrong...

http://puu.sh/nqi3m/cfeb2037a7.jpg

I have windows 10 x64 and NET 4.0.

Also tried running as administrator. Also tried running it with compatibility with windows 7.

Its weird, I remember I used it right after you posted it and it worked fine for me. (Except by that time I was using windows 7)

EDIT: TicClick helped me resolve the issue. The cause was the AVG anti virus, I added it to the exceptions and now its functioning!
Topic Starter
Sieg
@HappyRocket88 that's awesome (:
@Xanandra shouldn't happen atm I guess

p/4439879 - for those who interested
HappyRocket88
Hiiii, I'm here again. ;w;

Sorry for disturbing but I found another bug.

Unused files
  1. Problem Details: 1.5.2 doesn't show when there are unused elements in the folder as 1.3.2 does.
  2. Mapset: t/410656
  3. Screenshot http://puu.sh/nxx3y/fb7656fd3a.png
Storyboard Conflicts
  1. Problem Details: 1.5.2 presents conflicts at analyzing when a mapset has or no storyboard.
  2. Mapset: t/410656
  3. Screenshot http://puu.sh/nxxgB/d33b4fbd76.jpg
Topic Starter
Sieg
There is no warning for unused files yet because of missing skin sets check :O but those 2 things are main priority atm.
Storyboard not really in conflict because first is shown for .osb file and second is difficulty specific (in .osu) tho it's a good catch, I'll rename 2nd to something like "storyboard in .osu",and I should make readme with detailed explanation on things :o
Thanks for your great help, I really appreciate.
Topic Starter
Sieg
Remade strains calculations, thanks to opsu! project.
Still testing but they should be almost accurate already. There is also scale values shown on y-axis to give you understanding how for example easy difficulty scales to insane.

Also there is almost accurate star rating calculations (almost - because used algorithms in not super up-to-date but that should fine as it is)
Kibbleru
damn, checks for hs delay too?!

gotta try this one out
Underforest
I want to try this but the program doesn't open :(
Topic Starter
Sieg

Kibbleru wrote:

damn, checks for hs delay too?!

gotta try this one out
yup (:

Underforest wrote:

I want to try this but the program doesn't open :(
Please, can you be more specific on details such as OS version, .net version you use, any error messages?

Also make sure that you downloaded right and there 5 files to let everything work properly

Thanks.
Underforest
Forget it, I forgot to update .net, looks awesome :D
Kibbleru
'windows smartscreen has blocked an unrecognized application'

rip :(

nvm i got it. man this thing is amazing, is there a special window for HS checking or does it just tell u if there is a hitsound with delay?

suggestions:
check the image size of the background and sb elements (1366 by 768 for bg, etc)
display a warning for low hitsound volumes (below 20% or something) it might not be unrankable but it is definitely useful to know where those timing points are on the map so we can go check it ourselves without having to find it
also not sure if this is possible, but check the video dimensions since i believe the max is 720p for osu (and video offset if that isnt in there already)
inconsistent kiai/endpoints (ending time of difficulty that is)
spinner recovery time guideline thing (easy 4 beats normal 2 beats hard 1 beat, so on and so forth) (uh i think u can kinda scan the difficulty name and etc, or star rating. dunno how u can do this, maybe kinda hard to implement)
Topic Starter
Sieg
@Kibbleru
It will be on warnings
SPOILER
uh, I guess I screwed with header text, must be "Wave hitsounds with possible delay > 5ms:" instead of "Hitsounds must have an acceptable range of delay under 5ms, unless there's a special purpose."

There are already checks for bg and sb elements size, video and stuff

Suggestions about hs volume level and spinner is nice, general names like "normal" "hard" etc wont be a problem to detect. This is already used in similar way to set maximum snapping check values for different difficulty levels, tho I'll remade them from names detect to star rating maybe. Also consistency for difficulty start\end time planned.

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate. :3
Kibbleru
lower difs can also be detected with note density/snappings imo owo
Topic Starter
Sieg
new
open beatmap web page button
difficulties sorting in list

from guidelines warnings on:
Difficulties end time consistency
Storyboarded hitsounds

and another cool feature - off-screen objects detection
IamKwaN
very cool
Topic Starter
Sieg

IamKwaN wrote:

very cool
:3

forgot to merge few bug fixes /o\
Release updated
HappyRocket88
omg beta 6 is here dsfjbsdfkjshdf
HappyRocket88
omg double post because why not?

Here's a link of the elements which their "optimal" size while skinning the nature of the hitcircle, sliders, spinners.. etc click

It's missing that while skinning the hitcircle, Sliderborder must be skinned too. But as long as it's a value of the .osu there's no need to included as a png image. Just as well as it's supported by the RC here
The same will go to slider, mapper should modify the SliderTrackOverride if decided to skin the slider.

Hope this help. ;w;
Topic Starter
Sieg
nice!
thank you~~
Haskorion

should be available. Just dropping this since this is on the first screen when starting the assistant.
Topic Starter
Sieg
thanks Haskorion :3

Added spinner things, you can read in op. No skin sets check since there is no offical information. The google doc linked is a good start but i don't think that it can be the base for this atm.

So, rolled out release with this... whatever. Hope you guys will find some use with it..

download
show more