Len Kagamine - Kimi ni Sasagu Fantasia

posted
Total Posts
show more
Arusha Shuna

fartownik wrote:

[Shuna]

Hitsound mod:

00:34:796 (1) - - The claps sound odd and misplaced. Reset all selected object's samples, and then add a Finish at the beggining and a Clap on on the end.
00:36:129 (2) - - ^ but without finish.
00:37:462 (1) - Delete Clap.
00:37:796 (2) - Add clap.
00:38:129 (3) - Add Finish instead of a Clap on the beggining. Optionally you can add a Finish on the end too.
00:40:129 (1) - Same as previous sliders.
00:41:462 (2) - ^ but without Finish.
00:56:795 (1) - ^
00:58:129 (2) - ^ but without Finish.
00:59:462 (3) - Reset all selected object's samples.
01:02:129 (1) - The same as previous sliders (following your rhythm from 00:51:462 (1,2,3,4)
01:03:462 (2) - ^ but without Finish.
01:33:462 (1,2) - Same as previous sliders.
01:38:796 (1,2) - ^
02:32:796 (1,2) - Just delete Claps. The Finishes would be nice in the entire part.
02:38:129 (1,2) - ^

Non hitsound:

02:30:962 - Uh, add a note.

There are similar patterns in the whole diff, try to fix them all.
all done!

LesTrucsRose wrote:

[Shuna's Normal]
SPOILER
00:29:462 (5) - Instead of putting this beat over slider 00:30:462 (3), why not move it up? suggestion]
seems nice, done!

Download: Len Kagamine - Kimi ni Sasagu Fantasia (wanhyrzh) [Shuna's Normal].osu
Topic Starter
wanhyrzh
SPOILER

Arusha Shuna wrote:

fartownik wrote:

[Shuna]

Hitsound mod:

00:34:796 (1) - - The claps sound odd and misplaced. Reset all selected object's samples, and then add a Finish at the beggining and a Clap on on the end.
00:36:129 (2) - - ^ but without finish.
00:37:462 (1) - Delete Clap.
00:37:796 (2) - Add clap.
00:38:129 (3) - Add Finish instead of a Clap on the beggining. Optionally you can add a Finish on the end too.
00:40:129 (1) - Same as previous sliders.
00:41:462 (2) - ^ but without Finish.
00:56:795 (1) - ^
00:58:129 (2) - ^ but without Finish.
00:59:462 (3) - Reset all selected object's samples.
01:02:129 (1) - The same as previous sliders (following your rhythm from 00:51:462 (1,2,3,4)
01:03:462 (2) - ^ but without Finish.
01:33:462 (1,2) - Same as previous sliders.
01:38:796 (1,2) - ^
02:32:796 (1,2) - Just delete Claps. The Finishes would be nice in the entire part.
02:38:129 (1,2) - ^

Non hitsound:

02:30:962 - Uh, add a note.

There are similar patterns in the whole diff, try to fix them all.
all done!

LesTrucsRose wrote:

[Shuna's Normal]
00:29:462 (5) - Instead of putting this beat over slider 00:30:462 (3), why not move it up? suggestion]
seems nice, done!
ADDED!! :D
thekillerhjkhjk
Gladi's insane
02:35:795 (5,6,7,8,9,10) - (suggestion) yea-no this would be way too hard to follow well
02:43:879 (6,7,1) - (suggestion) Maybe put these sliders in more music-fitting places instead of in random parts of the solo?
03:24:546 (4) - (suggestion) I think this would work better as two notes, instead of a slider

Hard:

nothing

shuna's normal:

somebody likes slider duplicate patterns...

me too :D

nothing

Eazy

Nothing

really well-mapped.

star~
Neethime
What the hell, find BAT and rank it,I have nothing to say,except "GJ"
Hyguys
My mod.

[General]
It become more better with video.
(all diffs)Fix the background , it's walking(Unraked).(02:11:879 - 03:03:462)
You should put a kiai time there.

[Easy]
Sounds cool , only fix the background :3.

[Shuna's Normal]
Fix those sliders.

[Hard]
No errors in this diff.

[Gladi's Insane]
No errors again and ... wow , what an insane diff!
Hyguys
For now i will only mod wip maps , sorry DD:
ops , double post .
Topic Starter
wanhyrzh
SPOILER

Hyguys123123132 wrote:

My mod.

[General]
It become more better with video. Video makes the file size much more bigger
(all diffs)Fix the background , it's walking(Unraked).(02:11:879 - 03:03:462) Oh they're SBs but not background. Of course SBs can be moving.
You should put a kiai time there. Haha KIAI is just for fun but not a problem.

[Easy]
Sounds cool , only fix the background :3.

[Shuna's Normal]

Fix those sliders. I can't find anything to fix here

[Hard]
No errors in this diff.

[Gladi's Insane]
No errors again and ... wow , what an insane diff!
Anyway, Thanks for your checking this! ;)
Crazy Jay
gladi的guest hp好像高了点,改不改随意

[Hard]
00:30:962 (6) - 往左一个tiny grid
00:31:295 (7) - 往上一个tiny grid

Len/Len/Len/Len/
star
Topic Starter
wanhyrzh
SPOILER

Crazy Jay wrote:

gladi的guest hp好像高了点,改不改随意 不改了……改了分数少300W>_>

[Hard]
00:30:962 (6) - 往左一个tiny grid K
00:31:295 (7) - 往上一个tiny grid K

Len/Len/Len/Len/
star
:D
Derekku
Sorry that it took me so long to get to this. =x

[General]
*I found it strange that you added the default hitcircle elements to the folder. Why not remove them and just force the default skin to cover the parts that your skin doesn't? (Nice skin, though, btw)
*No kiai? ): (OH, I see the fountains now :v)
*You could place the preview point a bit earlier (like the red tick before 00:24:462) so that the song select fade-in doesn't cut off the beginning of the lyrics.
*Offset sounds great.

[Easy]
00:03:462 (1) - Single notes like this (with lots of silence before and after) are a bit hard to hit with correct timing in an easy difficulty. I'd rather that it was a slider (perhaps ending on 00:04:795), but if you insist on leaving it, I won't argue.
00:05:295 (1,2) - I definitely won't let you slide by with these, though. Please make these a slider, since (2) would be very hard to hit correctly.
02:26:295 (3) - Please don't have unpredictable red tick notes by themselves like this (in an easy) especially since the timing/rhythm is a bit strange during this section.
02:47:462 (1,2,3,4) - Again, I don't care for the single beats with lots of spacing/silence around them. The music almost stops before (1), which makes it confusing.
*Overall, this difficulty was a bit tricky to follow (even for an experienced player like me). The offbeat red tick notes were slightly confusing (even when paired with sliders), but it would take too much remapping to make this as easy as I would like it to be. In the future, try to map your easy difficulties a bit, well... easier. Sure, it's less than 2 stars, but that's only because of the small amount of notes overall. Star rating isn't the most accurate measure of difficulty for things such as this. PS: I don't think that this difficulty is "bad" (in case you're worrying).
*Nice hitsounds (on Hard too) (:

[Shuna's Normal]
*Much easier to follow than Easy. Obviously harder, but Arusha mapped more white ticks, leaving the offbeat red ones on repeats and the like to help show the player the rhythm.

[Hard]
*Looks fine!

[Gladi's Insane]
*fffffffffff those deathstreams >(
*I would've liked a 0.5x section at 02:22:129 to break up the 20 second break (instead of just a long break and then deathstreams EVERYWHERE). ;~;
*Though, it's still really fun <3

Great job!
Topic Starter
wanhyrzh
SPOILER

Derekku wrote:

Sorry that it took me so long to get to this. =x

[General]
*I found it strange that you added the default hitcircle elements to the folder. Why not remove them and just force the default skin to cover the parts that your skin doesn't? (Nice skin, though, btw) OK I do something to the hitcircle XD
*No kiai? ): (OH, I see the fountains now :v)
*You could place the preview point a bit earlier (like the red tick before 00:24:462) so that the song select fade-in doesn't cut off the beginning of the lyrics. yeah I make 24295 now
*Offset sounds great. XD

[Easy]
00:03:462 (1) - Single notes like this (with lots of silence before and after) are a bit hard to hit with correct timing in an easy difficulty. I'd rather that it was a slider (perhaps ending on 00:04:795), but if you insist on leaving it, I won't argue. A slider instead~nice idea!
00:05:295 (1,2) - I definitely won't let you slide by with these, though. Please make these a slider, since (2) would be very hard to hit correctly. K
02:26:295 (3) - Please don't have unpredictable red tick notes by themselves like this (in an easy) especially since the timing/rhythm is a bit strange during this section. OK a slider instead ;)
02:47:462 (1,2,3,4) - Again, I don't care for the single beats with lots of spacing/silence around them. The music almost stops before (1), which makes it confusing. OK I make some sliders~
*Overall, this difficulty was a bit tricky to follow (even for an experienced player like me). The offbeat red tick notes were slightly confusing (even when paired with sliders), but it would take too much remapping to make this as easy as I would like it to be. In the future, try to map your easy difficulties a bit, well... easier. Sure, it's less than 2 stars, but that's only because of the small amount of notes overall. Star rating isn't the most accurate measure of difficulty for things such as this. PS: I don't think that this difficulty is "bad" (in case you're worrying).
*Nice hitsounds (on Hard too) (: Thank you

[Shuna's Normal]
*Much easier to follow than Easy. Obviously harder, but Arusha mapped more white ticks, leaving the offbeat red ones on repeats and the like to help show the player the rhythm.

[Hard]
*Looks fine!

[Gladi's Insane]
*fffffffffff those deathstreams >(
*I would've liked a 0.5x section at 02:22:129 to break up the 20 second break (instead of just a long break and then deathstreams EVERYWHERE). ;~;
*Though, it's still really fun <3

Great job!
Thank you Derekku!
GladiOol
20 sec break > deathstreams.

I so want to keep it~ so no fix ^^
Arusha Shuna
found a minor issue on the map, and...

thekillerhjkhjk wrote:

yes, yes i do. This is also to reduce star rating

Derekku wrote:

[Shuna's Normal]
i'll take that as a compliment, and yes, i'm trying to minimalize the use of red ticks.

Download: Len Kagamine - Kimi ni Sasagu Fantasia (wanhyrzh) [Shuna's Normal].osu
Topic Starter
wanhyrzh

GladiOol wrote:

20 sec break > deathstreams.

I so want to keep it~ so no fix ^^
OK~

Arusha Shuna wrote:

found a minor issue on the map, and...

thekillerhjkhjk wrote:

yes, yes i do. This is also to reduce star rating

Derekku wrote:

[Shuna's Normal]
i'll take that as a compliment, and yes, i'm trying to minimalize the use of red ticks.
ADDED~ :D
Mafiamaster
Looks good.
NatsumeRin

Mafiamaster wrote:

Looks good.
我泡
Topic Starter
wanhyrzh

Mafiamaster wrote:

Looks good.
Thank you very much Mafiamaster!!~ :D

NatsumeRin wrote:

Mafiamaster wrote:

Looks good.
我泡
现在要争取“我心”了XD
Verdisphena
Rank!
rank rank ~~
AngelHoney
>~</
Topic Starter
wanhyrzh

Verdisphena wrote:

Rank!
rank rank ~~
Thank you~~
I hope so XD

AngelHoney wrote:

>~</
AHoooooo~
[eifersucht]
yay, star~ :) :)
Alace
Gladi i hate you!!!

nice playable mapset, all diffs are good
Topic Starter
wanhyrzh

[eifersucht] wrote:

yay, star~ :) :)
Thank you for supporting~~

Alace wrote:

Gladi i hate you!!!

nice playable mapset, all diffs are good
Thank you very much TEACHER~XD :D
lovhin456
Congrats :3 !!
Yuji Tokaji
Congratz ~
Arusha Shuna
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Derekku
>>Len Kagamine

...wow how'd I miss this. It should've been Kagamine Len. orz

*waits for osz2*
arien666

Derekku wrote:

>>Len Kagamine

...wow how'd I miss this. It should've been Kagamine Len. orz

*waits for osz2*
Actually, that's cuz of 'First Name' and 'Last Name'
I dunno about the Vocaloid ;_;
But...

「Together」(第2 - 78話)
歌 - あきよしふみえ / 作詞 - D&Pプロジェクト / 作曲 - Rie / 編曲 - 市川淳

「サイコー・エブリデイ!」(第158 - 182話)
歌 - あきよしふみえ (Akiyoshi Fumie)/ 作詞 - あきよしふみえ・GJ / 作曲・編曲 - 三留一純
Fumie Akiyoshi - Saikou Everyday (TV Size)
Fumie Akiyoshi - Together (TV Size)
:3???
Sorry Derekku but It doesn't matter big issue ;_;
Topic Starter
wanhyrzh
That's the problem what arien666 said.
I know people using Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Len and so on,
but when I made my first Ranked map http://osu.ppy.sh/s/14159
I use Len Kagamine due to the FIRST NAME.
And it seemed everyone didn't care about this.
I don't know if there were some rules or guidances about this.
If this do be a problem, I'm sorry for it.
Thank you for paying attention to my map, Derekku and arien666.
Also many thanks to lovhin456, Slanox and Arusha~