Taiko World Cup : Last Man Standing 2!

posted
Total Posts
183
show more
Nwolf
ozzy4commentator

thx
Dainesl
not unless he sings Tenshi Teki
DarkStoorM
I demand Backfire commentating with Facecam on every match.
Aldwych
omg

3Hype5Me
Topic Starter
Backfire
I'd like to encourage everyone to sign up earlier rather than later. Signing up in the last week would make me a little upset you guys! So start sending in those teams, please :)
goatlife

Backfire wrote:

I'd like to encourage everyone to sign up earlier rather than later. Signing up in the last week would make me a little upset you guys! So start sending in those teams, please :)
ok heres my team:
goatlife
shinchikuhome
TKS
tasuke912
FLANKs
sobatsuyu100
Niko-nyan

goatlife wrote:

Backfire wrote:

I'd like to encourage everyone to sign up earlier rather than later. Signing up in the last week would make me a little upset you guys! So start sending in those teams, please :)
ok heres my team:
goatlife
shinchikuhome
TKS
tasuke912
FLANKs
sobatsuyu100
TKS is gone :( he busy
OzzyOzrock
Can my team be just a bunch of celebrities using facecam to get the stream popular
roufou
Some teams have been wondering, and we would like to make this clear:

All teams that register are allowed to change or add players to their roster, until May 4th when the registration period is over
Topic Starter
Backfire
I want to give a big thanks to so many of the teams that have signed up in the past week. It really means a lot. We are only 2 teams away from the minimum of being able to officially start, however, I would love to get much more! Lets shoot for 32 teams :)
FLANKs
:oops:
Ajisen
hello o/
karterfreak
I feel like I'm gonna regret this, but I'm probably gonna play.

rip free time
the_robot

Backfire wrote:

we are going to try to include another place for players to find teammates again like last year.
Any news/updates on this? I would want to compete but I don't really know anybody here.
OzzyOzrock

the_robot wrote:

Backfire wrote:

we are going to try to include another place for players to find teammates again like last year.
Any news/updates on this? I would want to compete but I don't really know anybody here.
i don't even know if you'd qualify
Topic Starter
Backfire

the_robot wrote:

Backfire wrote:

we are going to try to include another place for players to find teammates again like last year.
Any news/updates on this? I would want to compete but I don't really know anybody here.
We decided on not doing that, but rather approaching players themselves to prepare teams. There is still room to make a USA B team if you would like to participate. PM me and I can probably find you some teammates who want to play.
the_robot

OzzyOzrock wrote:

i don't even know if you'd qualify
I'm sorry, I didn't see any kind of registration restrictions on the OP so I was under the impression that this was open to everybody. You would know better than I would though, so I'll take your word on it.

Edit: I know that I can't compete on your level but I thought it would be fun to at least participate in the first round or two
Drum Decimator
HYPE to get absolutely destroyed, looking forward to it! ^-^
Charlotte
Hype :)
Topic Starter
Backfire

the_robot wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

i don't even know if you'd qualify
I'm sorry, I didn't see any kind of registration restrictions on the OP so I was under the impression that this was open to everybody. You would know better than I would though, so I'll take your word on it.

Edit: I know that I can't compete on your level but I thought it would be fun to at least participate in the first round or two
There arent any restrictions. All you have to do is find a team and you can compete.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply