show more
Intelli
OzzyOzrock
its legal to sing in this TWC
Topic Starter
Backfire

OzzyOzrock wrote:

its legal to sing in this TWC
you can dance if you have a camera, probably, maybe.
Nwolf
ozzy4commentator

thx
Dainesl
not unless he sings Tenshi Teki
DarkStoorM
I demand Backfire commentating with Facecam on every match.
Aldwych
omg

3Hype5Me
Topic Starter
Backfire
I'd like to encourage everyone to sign up earlier rather than later. Signing up in the last week would make me a little upset you guys! So start sending in those teams, please :)
goatlife

Backfire wrote:

I'd like to encourage everyone to sign up earlier rather than later. Signing up in the last week would make me a little upset you guys! So start sending in those teams, please :)
ok heres my team:
goatlife
shinchikuhome
TKS
tasuke912
FLANKs
sobatsuyu100
Niko-nyan

goatlife wrote:

Backfire wrote:

ok heres my team:
goatlife
shinchikuhome
TKS
tasuke912
FLANKs
sobatsuyu100
TKS is gone :( he busy
OzzyOzrock
Can my team be just a bunch of celebrities using facecam to get the stream popular
roufou
Some teams have been wondering, and we would like to make this clear:

All teams that register are allowed to change or add players to their roster, until May 4th when the registration period is over
Topic Starter
Backfire
I want to give a big thanks to so many of the teams that have signed up in the past week. It really means a lot. We are only 2 teams away from the minimum of being able to officially start, however, I would love to get much more! Lets shoot for 32 teams :)
FLANKs
:oops:
Ajisen_old
hello o/
karterfreak
I feel like I'm gonna regret this, but I'm probably gonna play.

rip free time
the_robot

Backfire wrote:

we are going to try to include another place for players to find teammates again like last year.
Any news/updates on this? I would want to compete but I don't really know anybody here.
OzzyOzrock

the_robot wrote:

Backfire wrote:

we are going to try to include another place for players to find teammates again like last year.
Any news/updates on this? I would want to compete but I don't really know anybody here.
i don't even know if you'd qualify
Topic Starter
Backfire

the_robot wrote:

Backfire wrote:

We decided on not doing that, but rather approaching players themselves to prepare teams. There is still room to make a USA B team if you would like to participate. PM me and I can probably find you some teammates who want to play.
the_robot

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I'm sorry, I didn't see any kind of registration restrictions on the OP so I was under the impression that this was open to everybody. You would know better than I would though, so I'll take your word on it.

Edit: I know that I can't compete on your level but I thought it would be fun to at least participate in the first round or two
Jaye
HYPE to get absolutely destroyed, looking forward to it! ^-^
Charlotte
Hype :)
Topic Starter
Backfire

the_robot wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I'm sorry, I didn't see any kind of registration restrictions on the OP so I was under the impression that this was open to everybody. You would know better than I would though, so I'll take your word on it.

Edit: I know that I can't compete on your level but I thought it would be fun to at least participate in the first round or two
There arent any restrictions. All you have to do is find a team and you can compete.
goatlife

dajayeway wrote:

go straya m8
Jaye

goatlife wrote:

dajayeway wrote:

go straya m8
we're screwed almost as much as we were in TWC m(16*5), rip us
nakanotsu nimi
can i register a 3rd chilean/othercountry members team?
Topic Starter
Backfire

Pohm wrote:

can i register a 3rd chilean/othercountry members team?
Just pm me your team and I will have look at it. If it has team members from a country not yet represented, we will call it as such. For example if you have 2 brazil players, we will just call you Team Brazil.

I suppose, however, since we allowed the Taiwan and Japan team, that we wont turn away from other players who want to make teams like this, so send me your team and we will talk about it.
FLANKs

the_robot wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

So make your own team! :)
Nwolf
still needs moar hype

also some announcements:

To avoid over-representation of countries we will reduce the max. teams of a single country in the Round of 16 to two. Should one country ascend to Ro16 with three teams they will face each other, kicking one of the teams out of the tournament. The team that placed #17 in Group Stage (by statistics) ascends in the position of the kicked team. These matches will be held on the same weekend as Group Stage matches.

Also, we will do the mappool showcase for Group Stage next Saturday, aka May 2nd at 6 AM UTC. Here we will showcase the maps played during the Group Stage and we hope many of you will join us!

~woof
goatlife

Nwolf wrote:

still needs moar hype

also some announcements:

To avoid over-representation of countries we will reduce the max. teams of a single country in the Round of 16 to two. Should one country ascend to Ro16 with three teams they will face each other, kicking one of the teams out of the tournament. The team that placed #17 in Group Stage (by statistics) ascends in the position of the kicked team. These matches will be held on the same weekend as Group Stage matches.

Also, we will do the mappool showcase for Group Stage next Saturday, aka May 2nd at 5 PM UTC. Here we will showcase the maps played during the Group Stage and we hope many of you will join us!

~woof

w o w
Topic Starter
Backfire
Hi everyone, apologies for the delay on adding teams. I am not ignoring your pms, I am actually out of town for my Brothers Wedding, thus, I have no access to my at home computer. And as luck would have it that is the only place where I can edit the document.

As of now we have 4 new teams however.
Japan B
France
Thailand
And a regional team, Skandinavia. I will update the document accordingly when I have access. Thanks for being patient :)
Topic Starter
Backfire
Sorry for double post!
Be sure to tune in to the stream tonight, we'll be revealing the map pools and also gonna reveal a whole lot of the behind the scenes stuff we've been working on!! Have fun and thanks to everyone! Make sure to sign up soon if you haven't! get teased nerds
goatlife

Backfire wrote:

Sorry for double post!
Be sure to tune in to the stream tonight, we'll be revealing the map pools and also gonna reveal a whole lot of the behind the scenes stuff we've been working on!! Have fun and thanks to everyone! Make sure to sign up soon if you haven't! get teased nerds
hy pe
Niko-nyan
hy pe [2]
Topic Starter
Backfire
Alright the moment you've all been waiting for, here is the map pool!

Download the Map Pack!
Nwolf
Comments about the map pool? Go ahead and post them here~

Don't forget you can still suggest maps to use!
mliencheng
it's quite ... coo1 8-)
goatlife

mliencheng wrote:

it's quite ... coo1 8-)
like u
Jaye
Move That Body is so fun to play ;_;
Chromoxx
Gangnam Style HYPE!!

Looks fun, i like most of the maps a lot ;)
show more