More h8pe

Garpo
moe hype pls
senkai
IT'S THIS TIME AGAIN
Kyoshizora
Topic Starter
Backfire
I've added a lot of stuff to the OP, but there is some things I'd like to mention.

There have been some special cases with countries wanting to be represented with more than 2 teams. We will respect this, but as the tournament registration progresses, there will be regulations put into place to make sure some countries may not be over-represented in the knock-out stages.

I would really suggest to NOT make C teams, but again, we have not told anyone we wouldn't allow this. Basically, you have just gone over our expectations, which is a good thing, but be sure that if you are one of the countries who is being represented with more than 2 teams, you might have to fight to get your spot!

So yeah, that's the small announcement, I will still encourage countries to rather come up with a solid A and B team so that we can avoid this. Thanks everyone :)
Pochacco
hhmmmmm... kinda interesting im looking forward to it :D

HYPE!
OzzyOzrock
LMS > TWC.................................. at least lms has chips and... shit.... twc no refreshments
Dainesl
By the way, in case any of you are wondering, I'm actually kinda hyped for this myself (well, why wouldn't I be seeing as how I'm running this alongside Backfire and agu). But, this is a special hype, one that makes me feel like I'm doing something good for the community. Hopefully you guys get to see the fruits of Backfire's, agu's and my efforts.
Alepat
HYPE!
Acrith
Even more hype, cause why not! :3
Also, that signature.. <3
roufou
bonjour
Nwolf
needs moar hype

hype hype

hypehypehype
goatlife
_HyPe_
Intelli
OzzyOzrock
its legal to sing in this TWC
Topic Starter
Backfire

OzzyOzrock wrote:

its legal to sing in this TWC
you can dance if you have a camera, probably, maybe.
Nwolf
ozzy4commentator

thx
Dainesl
not unless he sings Tenshi Teki
DarkStoorM
I demand Backfire commentating with Facecam on every match.
Aldwych
omg

3Hype5Me
Topic Starter
Backfire
I'd like to encourage everyone to sign up earlier rather than later. Signing up in the last week would make me a little upset you guys! So start sending in those teams, please :)
goatlife

Backfire wrote:

I'd like to encourage everyone to sign up earlier rather than later. Signing up in the last week would make me a little upset you guys! So start sending in those teams, please :)
ok heres my team:
goatlife
shinchikuhome
TKS
tasuke912
FLANKs
sobatsuyu100
Niko-nyan

goatlife wrote:

Backfire wrote:

ok heres my team:
goatlife
shinchikuhome
TKS
tasuke912
FLANKs
sobatsuyu100
TKS is gone :( he busy
OzzyOzrock
Can my team be just a bunch of celebrities using facecam to get the stream popular
roufou
Some teams have been wondering, and we would like to make this clear:

All teams that register are allowed to change or add players to their roster, until May 4th when the registration period is over
Topic Starter
Backfire
I want to give a big thanks to so many of the teams that have signed up in the past week. It really means a lot. We are only 2 teams away from the minimum of being able to officially start, however, I would love to get much more! Lets shoot for 32 teams :)
FLANKs
:oops:
Ajisen_old
hello o/
karterfreak
I feel like I'm gonna regret this, but I'm probably gonna play.

rip free time
the_robot

Backfire wrote:

we are going to try to include another place for players to find teammates again like last year.
Any news/updates on this? I would want to compete but I don't really know anybody here.
OzzyOzrock

the_robot wrote:

Backfire wrote:

we are going to try to include another place for players to find teammates again like last year.
Any news/updates on this? I would want to compete but I don't really know anybody here.
i don't even know if you'd qualify
Topic Starter
Backfire

the_robot wrote:

Backfire wrote:

We decided on not doing that, but rather approaching players themselves to prepare teams. There is still room to make a USA B team if you would like to participate. PM me and I can probably find you some teammates who want to play.
the_robot

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I'm sorry, I didn't see any kind of registration restrictions on the OP so I was under the impression that this was open to everybody. You would know better than I would though, so I'll take your word on it.

Edit: I know that I can't compete on your level but I thought it would be fun to at least participate in the first round or two
Jaye
HYPE to get absolutely destroyed, looking forward to it! ^-^
Charlotte
Hype :)
Topic Starter
Backfire

the_robot wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I'm sorry, I didn't see any kind of registration restrictions on the OP so I was under the impression that this was open to everybody. You would know better than I would though, so I'll take your word on it.

Edit: I know that I can't compete on your level but I thought it would be fun to at least participate in the first round or two
There arent any restrictions. All you have to do is find a team and you can compete.
goatlife

dajayeway wrote:

go straya m8
Jaye

goatlife wrote:

dajayeway wrote:

go straya m8
we're screwed almost as much as we were in TWC m(16*5), rip us
nakanotsu nimi
can i register a 3rd chilean/othercountry members team?
Topic Starter
Backfire

Pohm wrote:

can i register a 3rd chilean/othercountry members team?
Just pm me your team and I will have look at it. If it has team members from a country not yet represented, we will call it as such. For example if you have 2 brazil players, we will just call you Team Brazil.

I suppose, however, since we allowed the Taiwan and Japan team, that we wont turn away from other players who want to make teams like this, so send me your team and we will talk about it.
show more