Poke me if you want a bubble.
Wait, just saw the Extra, better poke me if you need help with that.
where the hell irre's extra?
Fort wrote:where the hell byfar's extra?
sorry for late M4M reply
00:19:222 (5,1) - stack head
00:34:062 (1,2) - change to 1/2 slider, since you skipped 00:34:381 - the drum here, so this drum 00:34:142 - doesn't need to be emphasized with 1/4 slider of yours Done
00:35:339 (3,4) - ^ Done
00:36:615 (2,3) - ^ Done
00:46:190 (1) - prefer to change to 2 hicircles, since the melodies of the piano is there Done
00:48:424 - add note Done
00:48:584 - ^ Done
00:50:818 - ^ Done
00:58:477 (1,2,3) - prefer to jump these rather than stacking like what you did here 00:59:913 (2,3) - Done
01:25:286 (6,7,8) - move these triangular a bit down, since 01:24:966 (4,6) - overlaps [color=#08000]Done[/color]
- 00:12:201 (3) - I just don't believe this type of slider velocity here works. I mean, the sound literally "holds" out in a sense, so you want to players to hold a slider down in a spot to mimic this. Increasing the slider velocity would do the opposite here.
- 00:32:786 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - The flow of this stream can be improved. I'd go for a curved approach, as to continue the flow of 00:32:147 (1) - Curved streams just dont feel right to me in this map
- 00:34:860 (1) - Not sure if this part is right, as it uses 1.3x SV, while 00:34:062 (1) - uses a different. I think you forgot to add a green line here. Double check this. It also creates conflict with 00:35:179 (2) - as it is way too close and will most likely be misread for a 1/4 gap. Added a x1.15 inbetween
- 01:02:706 (1) - I recommend stopping this spinner at 01:03:584 instead, as the last part of that vocal line ends here as well. It makes sense to have it end at the same spots. The sound "ki" is stronger than the "mi"
- At the start, you seem to use much more circles than compared to Absolute Duo. Just thought I'd point that out. Try and condense that down by adding a few sliders. Its actually handsome's map but they pulled out of the set and I asked them if I could keep the difficulty
- 00:16:190 (4) - and 00:17:626 (5) - are two strong vocals in which you haven't added much spacing on. I recommend spacing them out more. Interestingly enough, you seem to add the spacing before the strong notes, which is very strange.
- 00:33:424 Same with this part, the doubles are more dense than in Absolute Duo. You use a lot of circles here and almost few sliders to represent the doubles. I suggest going over this part and changing it.
- 00:31:828 (3,4) - This spacing will be really confusing to read, as players will think of it as 1/4 gap. I suggest remapping here.
- 01:02:626 (1) - It makes much more sense to have this as a circle rather than a slider. There is no note being held out here. The vocal just stops on that note, so it's logical. But the held out sound in the background
- 00:00:871 (2,5) - Due to low approach rate, you can see these two objects at the same time. Just move 5 upwards more, or better yet, make 5 face upwards so the flow doesn't go back onto itself. Its probably fine since its less than a second
The rest of it is fine. Good luck.
00:00:552 (3,5) - hmm,, i could hear a cymbal on the music. how about soft finishes ? a little bit low volume Done
00:09:488 (3) - i think the flow would be more natural if this being stacked to (7)Changed to slight off stack
00:33:264 (1) - hmm end the stream at the downbeat ? Lengthened stream
00:42:998 (2,3) - they need finishes too to keep the consistency Done
00:47:467 (6) - add whistle at the end to cover the piano Added whistles to 6,7,8,9
00:51:775 (4) - how'bout ctrl g ? I tried playing it and it doesnt feel right to me :\
01:19:860 (3) - this slider and hitsound doesn't fit the part imo, at least delete the finish Removed finishes from 01:19:222 (1,3) - and replaced with claps
00:07:573 (5) - missing clap , 00:51:615 (2,4) - ye Reapplied hitsounds
00:39:169 (4,5) - lol tbh i think this was spaced 1/4 due to the vocals xD
01:23:371 (2,1) - weird gapp, why dont make them 01:23:211 (1,2) - a single note ?
the SV gap is quite high though they're both insanes -_- Cant do much about it after all the Insane+ is originally handsome's
00:07:573 (5) - missing clap ?Reapplied hitsounds
00:16:988 (4) - stack this with (6) for proper transition ? Changed to an off-stack
00:31:190 (2,3,4,5) - they might be missread as 1/4Fixed Included more spacing