forum

(resolved)I'm looking for sheet music for this Taiko.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MT_Fiolet
I am Japanese, so I am posting this article using a translation service. Please understand that there may be some grammatical errors.

I am looking for this sheet music. (Taiko score)
Title: "Symphonic Love"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAJFYofXlmY

I retired from OSU about 10 years ago for some reason, and now that I can play OSU for the first time in a long time, I was looking for a song I used to play back then. I have not been able to find the music in the music search.
I remember that this song existed in 2014. Does anyone have the score for this song? Thank you in advance.

日本語訳
私は日本人なので翻訳を利用して投稿しております。文法など不備がありかもしれませんがご了承お願いします。

こちらの楽譜を探しております。(太鼓譜面)
曲名「Symphonic Love」
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAJFYofXlmY

訳あって約10年前にOSU!を引退してたいました。OSUを久しぶりに遊べるようになったので当時遊んでた曲を探してました。しかし楽曲検索などしても該当の譜面を見つけることができずに困っております。
2014年には存在してた楽曲なのは覚えてます。どなたかこの曲の譜面を持っていませんでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします
Jason X
Hello there,
The map in question was not submitted to osu, as it is part of a collection, it is linked on the creates userpage under "Taiko NightMare", the various maps of the nightmare collection can be seen here (link from Konpaku Sariels userpage), the map in question is part of NightMare 5.

Note:
This forum is mapping-related, but your post has nothing to do with that topic.
If you are looking for a specific map you can't find it's better to post in the respective forum for that mode, in this case the Taiko forum, in those forums you'll get a lot more attention from users who might know where to find the map.

If you got anymore questions let me know.
Corne2Plum3
(moved from mapping discussion)
Topic Starter
MT_Fiolet

Jason X wrote:

Hello there,
The map in question was not submitted to osu, as it is part of a collection, it is linked on the creates userpage under "Taiko NightMare", the various maps of the nightmare collection can be seen here (link from Konpaku Sariels userpage), the map in question is part of NightMare 5.

Note:
This forum is mapping-related, but your post has nothing to do with that topic.
If you are looking for a specific map you can't find it's better to post in the respective forum for that mode, in this case the Taiko forum, in those forums you'll get a lot more attention from users who might know where to find the map.

If you got anymore questions let me know.
I found it...thank you so much. I'm so happy, I'm really going to cry ...

I'm really sorry about the wrong forum. I don't know how to use it, and I was almost at my wit's end when I couldn't get an answer on a question site in Japan, so I posted this in hopes of finding a way to help.
I can't stop getting goosebumps with nostalgia. Thank you so much !!!!!!

To Corne2Plum3

Thank you for your reply! This is my first time posting and I wasn't sure what to expect, so I had to wing it.
I will be careful when I have a chance to post in the future. My sincere apologies.
Jason X

MT_Fiolet wrote:

I'm really sorry about the wrong forum. I don't know how to use it
No worries, the forum can be confusing when one is visiting it for the first time.
If you're really unsure if you're in the right place, you can always state that in your post (usually at the top).
Or you could ask one of the Global Moderators, they can point you in the right direction.

Anyway, here is a quick explanation of the different forums
Forum overview

• osu! specific
  1. Development & subforums:
    Here you can find anything related to requesting features or changes, completed/added features, and news.
  2. Gameplay & Rankings:
    This forum is for gameplay matters, showing of scores, asking something specific to the respective mode (like looking for a map for example), asking for tips on improving, etc.
  3. Tournaments:
    Here you can find Tournaments that are organized by the Community, this is also the place to ask questions related to tournaments.
  4. Skinning:
    Anything related to your skin goes here, this includes looking for a skin, asking questions about skins, or general help regarding skinning. You can also look for community-made skins here.
  5. Help:
    Here you can look for help if you got a problem with osu

Beatmaps
  6. Mapping Discussion:
    This forum is for mapping related questions, but does not include asking for feedback.
  7. Modding Queues:
    This is the place you go to if you need feedback for your map, or if you want to give feedback (modding).
  8. Beatmap projects:
    Here you can create and participate in Projects (making maps with other users), this is the closest you'll get to a map request but you still need to create at least one difficulty by yourself.
  9. Ranked Beatmaps (Archived):
    This is just an archive, you can only read in this forum.

Other
  10. General Discussion:
    This forum is to discuss anything that isn't particularly osu related, this post explains pretty good what it's about.
  11. Off-Topic:
    For not osu related, random topics, including the sub-forums "Forum Games" and "Surveys".
  12. Introductions:
    Here you can introduce yourself or welcome others to the game.
  13. Otaku Culture:
    Anime/Manga related topics.
  14. Video Games:
    For topics about games that aren't osu
  15. Art:
    For topics regarding Avatars & Artworks, you can find channels to requests avtars here from time to time.

Language Specific
  16. Here you can find the forums for the different Languages in osu, including the Japanese one.

If you have a question about any of those, or want a more in-depth explanation of a certain forum let me know.
You may also send me a message here on the forum if you got a question or need help, I'm not always online but I do spend a good amount of time in the forum each day.